View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 The Blackout {Open Students prefered} 

Violett rose to her feet, wobbling unsyeadily as she made her way towards the voice.

"Come back..." she insisted unevenly, clenching her teeth in pain. "I think you have something I want..."

She advanc, slowly but steadily, before falling on the girl who had spoke to her, knocking her to the ground.

Last edited by Violett Small on Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:04 am

Oof! Diana fell to the floor, her breath knocked out of her, but she clung to the glasses she found tightly. "Hang on, don't move. I think you're missing these..." She said. Her voice quivered slightly, the wet sex noises frightening her. she felt around the floor and found a pair of unsteady feet. She felt up the feet. found a pair of hips, a slim stomach and brushed past a pair of small, snug breasts. Her hands finally found her petite face and slid the glasses on, careful not to poke an eye out. "Sorry about that, the darkness scares me a bit..." She said shyly. If the girl had noticed her face turning a reddish shade, she had not reacted yet.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:25 am

Trembling softly, Violett gasped as she felt the other girl's hands on her, squeaking softly in surprise as they brushed against her hips and moaning involuntarily as they brushed ofver her pert little breasts.

"Uh... um. T-thanks.." she stamered.

She didn't notice the other girl blushing. She was more concerned with her own rosy cheeks, which felt like they were about to actually light up.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:05 am

I just sat there fully clothed by the plant in the corner, I couldn't join them I just couldn't do it what they did was everything I had begun to hate since arriving here what I had purposefully avoid and what I had lost my best friend over even them asking me to join was enough for me to become a quivering mass of tears remembering all the suffering sex had so far brought to me.

"Crystal... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry I couldn't be what you wanted me to be for you..."

I was blubbering in the corner now it was sad really that I didn't even notice the woman whom was in as bad a mood as myself hell I didn't even notice the corner fern trying to comfort me. My memories were ripping me apart my Intellect no cushion to the blows.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:51 am

I motioned with a shaking hand at the door behind her. "W... What are they doing back there?" My voice was still shaky, partly from my fear and partly from the growing warmth on my face.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:13 pm

Pausing quietly, VIolett blushed, suddenly very aware of the noises coming from the room.

"A little of this, a little of that! I have no idea! Probably something private! We should go leave them alone!" she replied flusteredly, nearly shouting.

Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:58 am

((Yeah, I'm taking over the position of Diana..))

"Y--yeah, I think you're right." I cleared my throat, blushing slightly at my next question. "Are you into..." I cocked my head towards the door. I then turned back to the frail looking girl. If she hadn't been here I'd of thought she was a child.

Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:19 pm

"Too... many... people..." she replied hesitantly.

Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:52 pm

"I know what you mean.. In truth, well..." I twiddled with my fingers for a few moments, my blush growing stronger. "Can I tell you somewhere more private? I don't want anyone over hearing it..." I turned to look away, hoping with all my soul that she couldn't see my strong blush.

Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:40 pm

Violett nodded softly, offering her hand to the girl she'd knocked down.

"Come with me," she said."

(Spinning this off from the main thread do we won't clutter it any more, to be continued in "Somewhere More Private")

Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5