View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 11:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Snowstorm (Open to all) 

Violett nodded playfully, running her hands along Kari's back before giving her a soft kiss between the shoulder blades.

"I don't mind at all... Just remember to come up fo air, okay?"

Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:45 pm

Location: Currently in her new home, located deep within the Shokushu Forest
“Not to worry. Here…” Jamie reached up onto the ledge with both hands and pulled herself up, positioning herself at the very edge with her legs spread wide open, the better for Kari to have easy access to her smooth little pussy. “There,” she said with a smile, “now you don’t have to worry about her having to come up for air.”

A dwelling place for demons
Where nothing is what it seems,
And hope is but a dream

--------------------------------------------
Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:02 pm
Profile WWW

I pumped through the water in a sly manner, the erotic hormones of the girls seeping with the liquid. Then the psychic message hit me.[color=beige]An Alliance? I suppose. I can't exactly see them right now, how many are there? Oh, and don't try double crossing me or whoever the other is. I'm sure that the two doublecrossees won't be happy. Another suggestion that I have, what if we put each other's talents to good use? Those of us with tentacles restrain them, those with psychic ability arouse them beyond relief and then we each pick our share of girls to feed off of. I had never worked with another monster. Perhaps this would turn out to be a memorable experience.

Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:13 pm

The currant tally is five girlsss and four monssterss, including you and me, Jezebel replied after doing a quick count of everyone in the area, whicchh meansss that we may have to sshhare at leassst one of the girlsss. And don’t worry about me, I may be maliccciousss, decceptive, decceitful, treacchherouss, asss well asss a plenty other thingss I can name, but that is when I deal with mortalsss. I would not be consssidered a real demon if I went around being honessst and forthright towardsss mortal beingsss all the time, now would I?

But I would never double-cross one of my comradesss. We are all here for a common porpossse, and I ssee no reassson to be underhanded towardsss one of my own, essspeccially knowing that I would be…very unhappy…if the sssituation wass reversssed.

Asss for your sssuggessstion, I sssee no reassson to disssaprove. I myssself have the ability to produccce both tentaclesss and potent pheromone and aphrodisssiac gasssesss that are desssigned to greatly heighten sssexual desssire and lower ssexual inhibitionsss, ssso I’m covered on both endsss.

There isss one ssslight…sssid- effect…of the gasssesss that I feel I ssshould mention. While affected, they would find themssselvesss unable to orgasssm, either until they wear off, whicchh tendss to take quite a while to sssay the leassst, or until I persssonally releasse them to reach climaxxx at their own pacce.

What sssay you to thisss?

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:51 am
Profile WWW

Well, I myself also have tentacles, not many, that I can use and some hormones that I can utilize. If I release them into the water, then whenever they duck under they will be exposed. So how about this.. You and I utilize both of our hormones and allow them to arouse themselves for a bit. Then we strike, hold them in a state of near-ecstasy and you release them. Also, I think that the other two monsters with us are giving up, considering their lack of interest in your invite. Maybe we'll get this crop all to ourselves. One thing, though. I can only cover two girls, my lack of many tentacles obvious. So you get three of them, if the other monsters don't want in. If they do, I'll settle for the smallest and lightest. I began to prepare my innards to spill the hormone into the water.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:17 am

Sneaking up behind Jessie, Violett wrapped her hands around the redhea'ds breasts and squeezed playfully, letting out a soft purr of arousal and nibbling Jessie's earlobes, stroking her new froiend's nipples gently with her thumbs.

"Something on your mind?"

Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:53 am

Ryujin had kept silent during the telepathic communique, deciding on whether or not he should ally himself with these newcomers. One was some form of lsime which he could not see, and the other was a demon which lived off of the life force of those she copulates with. However he was not about to give up the prey he had lured to the hotspring so readily. And the pheromones the succubus had mentioned would be very useful.

After weighing the pros and cons for a few more moments he decided to speak up. "Very well she-demon, we have an accord. However, I lay claim to the two that I initially lured here. And I welcome your pheromones, provided that you let them reach climax on their own. I have no tentacles, pheromones, gasses, or psychic powers. I can create illusions and give them physical form provided they stay within the area of the hotspring."

(Sorry I took so long.)

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:36 am
Profile YIM

Kari put her face in between Jamie's legs and she began to lick the new girl's cunt.

"Mmm..." she pushed her tounge in between the girl's pink folds. "You taste good." she said.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:23 am
Profile YIM

It’ss a deal, then. You have the two brought here. I’ll take little Violett. Our friend in the water can take Kari. Our lady friend in the woodss can have the brown-haired girl.

We each have our abilitiess, and I’m sure all of them will be put to good usse when we each think the time iss right to ussse them.

As she communicated with her partners-in-crime, Jezebel began to release her pheromone and aphrodisiac gasses around the entire perimeter, making sure they reached all five girls in the area. She began by releasing them in subtle doses at first, and would then gradually increase the amount as time went on.

And don’t worry about them leaving thiss area. Thesse tasssty little morsselsss won’t be going anywhere anytime soon…I’ll make sssure of that.

While all this was going on Jamie, one of Jezebel’s many and varied clever little human disguise forms, was sitting at the edge of the hot spring, patiently waiting for Kari to start eating her out. Pretending not to notice Violett sneaking up behind her, Jamie let out what sounded like an interesting cross between a surprised “eep!” and a moan of pleasure when she felt the petite blonde squeezing her breasts. This almost instantly turned to a sound that could not be mistaken for anything but a moan of pleasure, especially after the purring Violett began to nibble her earlobes.

“Nothing’s on my mind, really,” Jamie replied between moans, “I just can’t wait till I get the chance to taste your sweet little pussies.”

“Ohh, that feel’s soo good, Kari! Jamie moaned out as Kari began to lick her tight, wet cunt. Ahh! Please…ohh! Don’t stop!”

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:43 am
Profile WWW

I took the signal and let myself go. The hormone spilled from my gelatinous form, rushing through the water towards the girls. As long as any part of their bodies was under water, the hormone could seep into their skins and make its way to their brains. What a frail thing, this human body. So easy to fool. My tentacles began slithering from my form, solidifying and taking shape. Six of them. Perfect. I could see a pair of legs kicking in the water, holding herself afloat to do... something. I began approaching her, coming closer to the surface. If anyone was looking at the water I would soon become visible. I unleash two tentacles and prepared to shoot them up and around Kari's arms and pull her into the water.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:11 pm

Kari had no inclination of the impending ravaging. SHe continued to lick Jamie's wet pussy.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:57 am
Profile YIM

Violett, blushing deep and smiling delightedly, was similarly oblivious as she pressed her lips to KAri's warm, sweet pussy, pressing herself against Kari's side so that if Jamie cared to lean in, she could complete eht chain.

Purring softly, she nibbled gently on her roomate's clit.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:50 pm

Seeing Violett’s intention, Jamie repositioned herself just enough so that she could get in on the action and still allow Kari easy access to her pussy. The ever-eager redhead buried her face in Violett’s tight little snatch, her tongue diving deep in the petite blonde’s sweet little pussy as she began to eat the girl out with great skill brought on by centuries of experience.

Moaning out in pleasure as Kari continued to eat her out, the muffled cries of ecstasy became deep vibrations inside Violett’s cunt, effectively becoming a ‘human vibrator’ as her long and agile tongue proceeded to work its magic deep inside and all around her ‘new friend’s’ tight inner walls…

Meanwhile, invisible tendrils sprouted from Jezebel’s back, trembling with anticipation as they began to surround her intended prey, while the aphrodisiac and pheromone gases surrounded all the girls in larger, more potent doses…

Sssoon…very sssoon…almossst time for me to ssstrike…

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:43 pm
Profile WWW

The cheery girl giggled in delight at Kathleen's question, quickly shedding her clothes and leaving them in a heap at her feet. She jumped in excitedly after Kathleen. She hugged the buxom woman and nuzzled her right tit, "I don't know... how about this!?" she said and began to suck vigorously on the rock hard nipple. She closed her eyes and moaned as the taste of her milk assailed her tongue. Her right hand traveled to the folds of her hairless snatch, caressing her moist labia.

She stopped sucking to look up at Kathleen, "Mmmm it tastes really really..." she moaned out but paused when she saw the rapidly growing number of participants. Her big eyes welled up with tears before the damb finally broke and she started crying, "Wha... wha... Waaaaaahh! Now everbody's gonna know about my secret spot!" she said, crying into Kathleen's enormous cleavage.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:09 am
Profile YIM

Moaning and squealing in delight, Violett purred happily, grinding her hips against JEssie's face before...

Reluctantly breaking away to rub the crying girl's shoulders, trying to comfort her.

"I... I'm sorry.... It was my idea to follow you. I just didn't want us all to get separated. I promise I won't tell anyone about your secret place, and we... We can leave if you'd like us to..."

Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9