View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Two Great Minds One greater will (Clarice) 

I then grab her face and turn it towards me. "You act as if sex is a bad thing, something that degrades your soul, while most monsters would agree with that statment. I do not." I tell her as I take her lips into a kiss loving the reaction I got from her as I gave her exactly what her body craved, needed at that moment despite all her will power, all her strenght, she was still like any ohter girl taken down by the lusts of her own body that I merely let flow to the surface like bubbles from an air source.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:34 pm

His emotions surged through her body. He was feeling powerful, almighty against her. She hated feeling so weak to him. With as much strngth in her will as she had now, she managed to push his face away from her's. She was heated beyond anything she had ever imagined before. Still...her emotional readings were enough to make her push him away.

"Do-don't th-think....so lowly of me....Ke-keemari..."

She bites her lower lip and tries to stand, but she was planted to the couch by her own weak legs.

Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:23 am

I chuckle at that comment a bit as I put my hands on her shoulders when she falls back onto the couch. "You're wrong my dear girl. Your beautiful in both body and soul, your mind is crisp and clear, your intellect and talent is far beyond that of the normal human. You are indeed special, one who did not ran away at my first appareance the truth about me. For that I think highly of you indeed." I tell her as I then start to lick and nipple on her ear as she feels my powerful hands massaging her shoulders.

Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:06 am

She finds his complimints heating her body, exuding through every bare skin she had as he began to massage her shoulders. She gives small whimpers, looking forward as she finally gives in to him. She wanted him, and he probably wanted her. She gives a soft moan and spreads her legs in welcome to him.

She wiggles beneath him as he tickles her senses with his mouth to her ear. She had to accept the inevatable. There was no denying her lustful body anymore, the thought of him filling her made her mewl once more as she embraces Keemari. Her heated body pressed itself snuggly to the wolf as she lets the feeling of his nibble carress her emotional turmoil away.

You...really...think that?"

Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:11 pm

"Hmmm, a true wizard of any branch of magic never lies, it's an unwritten rule." I tell her, half truths though... those were acceptable which is why a mage had to have a silver toungue so to speak as she turns to accept me my lips meet hers as I kiss her deeply savoring the sweet taste of her lips and the victory to come.

Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:06 pm

She could herself warm up to Keemari's statement. She gives a soft moan in Keemari's mouth and lets her tongue swirl with his in a small fight for domanince, but eventually he won. She gazed into his eyes with not so hidden lust and desire. She wanted him dearly, herhands rub up and down his back as she kisses him.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:37 am

I smirk as I test her obdience factor one could say. I part from her lips and click my claws. "I suggest you disrobe, with my claws I can't guarentee the safety of your clothing if I do it myself." I tell her.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:10 am

She backs away with a confused look, as if she may dare to deny what she needed. But she nods slowly before she begins to unbottun that tight school blous of her's. It was rather slow as she revealed her creamy bra that restrained those luscious mounds of her's. Her skit was easy to come off and left only her bra and panties on.

She reaches behind her and undoes the clips, freeing her orbs with relief it seems. They bounce a few short seconds before returning to their natural position. Her nipples could already be seen hardening before her very eyes. Her lustfull body was plagued again and again by his pheromes, strengthening her heated desire to a dangerous point of passing out. Still she was reluctant to do much else as she holds herself with a shiver.

You can't blame her...she was after all stripping for an alien...

Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:23 am

I watch her carefully my eyes never moving from the delicate curves and busty breasts as her frame holds them so well as she feels me staring at her, more aparising her like a work of art then a piece of meat, the line could be blurred you could say at the moment, but that was the truth of the matter as I look at her as shivers a bit before me as I roll my shoulders back and take off my own robe, getting as naked as her although a bit easier then her.

I then move towards her and pet her hair as I then lean down as my hand moves around her back making her bend backwards as I take her hard nipple into my mouth and suck on it as I bend her back as my free hand traces the claws lightly down her soft skin, over her stomach up and around her body teasing her stomach and going near her slit as I feast on her orbs.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:22 am

She watches as he examines her. It made her all the more nervous and she was starting to have second thoughts about having him. But as he strips completely and nears her, she could tell he wasn't exactly thinking of letting her go. He gently holds her which makes her tense and stiffen completely.

His intentions were obvious as he bends her backwards. She was bewildered as to what exactly he was about to do, but answered with a soft gasp and long moan as his mouth finds her hardened nipple. Her body arches into his mouth in welcome. Her eyes went halfway before shutting, embracing the tenderness he gave her breasts and unable to fight her urges anymore. Her free arms reach down and push her panties down slowly as his clawed hand nears it. She knew what he wanted, and it was hard not to give it to him.

The pheromes still ravaged her mind, body, and soul. It filled her with fantasies and stimulative chemicals, her pussy was already wet enough as it is. She sighs deeply as her panties fall off completely.

Though she was knew to the rapes she had recieved from other monster, her hand gradually lifts from her body to his and makes contact with what she knew would be inside her soon. Her soft hands take his phallus and stroke it softly, having to find something to do as he explores her body. Her heated body really, he could probably feel the heat exude from every bare skin he touched. She was on fire, the slow teasing he was giving was driving her crazy and wild inside. Still she holds herself, unsure what to do and was practically shivering with nervousness still.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:32 pm

I take in the taste of her soft skin as I feast on her ample bossom, her sweet and long hair flowing out behind her as as my fingers dance in her wet slit, sliding two fingers in and out, no need for the foreplay as I finger fuck her, but all the same, she wasn't ready yet. No, she still cosider this a rape, a violation of sorts that she agreed to. I was not so mundane, it was not enough that she stroked my cock. No she had to do it from lust, desire as I would claim her body, mind, and soul.

The phermone was merely the door into the sitition I would open that door and prop it open as I stake claim to it. I was a patient monster as I feel her hand carressing my hard shaft as she feels the only hairless piece on my body, it's heat and hardness pentrating her hand as I kiss, lick, and bite around her breasts as my two fingers continue to plunge into her pussy, stirring up the heated and wet mess greatly. I continue to play with her body, with no haste in my actions to get my cock inside of her. No if anything... I was taking my time.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:40 pm

She shivers as his clawed hand reaches her bare slit. She thought he was going to just rub her, but it appeared he didn't want to have anything to do with foreplay.

Two of his fingers dive into her...welcoming cunt. She squeals with hit pleasure as he begins to pump them in and out of her. She gasps and moans, her legs giving way as she lets her body hang in his grasp, jerking and quivering as her walls were spread nicely apart for his digits to enter. Her pussy was not at all defiant in letting him in. She throws her head back and gives grunted purrs as her dripping folds send such blissful sensations to her core. Already his hands would begin to lubricate with her nectar, making the finger fucking he gave more pleasent.

She sighs with hinted satisfaction at how well he was using her, completely overun with lust. She was not thinking of rape or monsters or even shamefullness now. She craved to be filled, but she would wait until he did so...for now.

Her harmless hand turns abit harder as she strokes more vigorously to his cock, not realizing she was showing him how mad he was driving her but she wanted to feel the heated meat in her hands. She had never been in such a position as to hold a phallus, but she tried her best to harden him with her hands. She makes sure her nails are not at all close to his skin as she rubs it up and down. She uses her other hand to run circles around the closest part to the head, ever so slowly becoming faster in her ministrations. If he could peer into her hazy eyes, he would see no fight or regretable shame for what she was doing.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:12 pm

I smirk a bit as the girl works my cock faster and faster, it was obvious it was her first time and yet she did it without being asked, I laughed inside my head, she was truely lost in the hell storm of pleasure that assaulted her body as I take a long lick starting from her neck all the way to her ears.

"Enjoying yourself Clarice?" I ask her with a smirk as I start to twist my fingers inside of her checking the eleicaty of her walls rather then just thrusting them in as I alternate between the two movements as I shift them around and fuck her body deeply and make the entry way more then welcome for me, in my eyes she would see a calm, just before a storm. I wanted to hear the sweet words come from her mouth. It was not enough that she was ready or had abadoned it all. She would have to admit it, that she wanted my cock deep into her body, to be fucked fully and uterly.

Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:39 am

She hadn't even thought about asking him or anything if she could touch or carress his shaft, she was to desperate to think of feelings at the moment. She does, however stop and squeal as her walls were stretched by the two digits, making the girl cry out in full pleasure as he continues to twist his fingers inside of her.

He asks her a question and makes it extremely hard for her to answer. She tries, though. She grips his shoulders tightly, groaning and shivering as she opens her mouth, "Ahh ahh ahhh....aehhh yes...yes! Ahhh ahh.." she admits, biting her lip to withhold herself from moaning like an animal.

Last edited by Clarice on Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:36 pm

"The way you hold my shaft, it seems your new at this, do you desire me inside you that badly that you reach out and stroke my shaft as if begging me to put it in?" I ask her after a few more minutes of this as I purposly phrase it so that is she says yes it will make her sound a bit like a slut, if she doesn't... oh well I'm having my own fun as I watch her face contort in pleasure as I'm now bringing my thumb up and lightly brushing it over her clit every time I thrust my fingers deep into her body.

Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next