View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Black rose, in a field of pink daisys! 

Post Black rose, in a field of pink daisys!
Name: Kairi Serene *Kai for short*
Place of Birth: Massachutes, USA
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Black with purple bangs and tips
Eye Color: Saphire Blue
Ethnicity: American
Skin Tone: Caucasian
Pubic Hair: None
Distinguishing features: Purple bangs and tips excinuate her long brown hair
Height: 5' 5
Weight: 127
Bust: 34D *barely*
Hips: 28"
Background: TBD *need some help*
Personality: Bubbly, and outgoing. *More to come*
Virgin: Yes
Language: English
Dislikes: lol drama mostly *the bad kind*

((((I need some help coming up with a background and personality. Thanks!))))[/b]

Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:28 pm

I wouldn't worry that much about personality listing. I find that comes out as you RP.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:10 am
Profile WWW

I don't mind helping you out with your background. We can do it over pms. Shall I send the first or would you like to?

Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:12 am

When distinguishing characters of mine and coming up with decent backgrounds and all around good profiles I keep a few of the following things in mind.

I envision what I would like my character to be like. Will He/She be confident, shy, or in between? A good thing to remember is that a character does not have to be an extreme right or left, and it's OKAY for them to be in the middle. Is my character aggressive or passive? (ex) And after careful consideration on how my character is expected to behave for my first few roleplays I move on to the background.

When creating a background I like to make sure to include certain aspects of life that would influence my character's personality. If my character is aggressive, how did they become that way?

I hope that helped a little. <3

Chris.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:04 am

Welcome Kairi! I also offer my aid in formulating a background story, and my services as a monster as well. *bats eyelashes coyly*

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:53 am
Profile YIM

Thank you guys. I am very confused even more so now! Some people said to maybe go with some relations to me, but at the same time maybe what I want to be.

So, some ideas I had thrown out was, IRL I wear cat ears and either fairy or angel wings *yes to school, i am a student at UCM* while at the same time, I am very book smart, but don't want to flaunt it. Also I tend to be very happy and energetic, but can be really shy and keep to myself. Any ideas? Thanks guys!

Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW

So were you looking to base your character off of your own personality traits?

Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:02 pm

Well, you could easily just make yourself into Hentai form. It makes role playing much easier. But not as interesting as it could get with a made up character.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:03 pm

might seem easier to base it off of my own traits and im not a dull person... at least i hope not ...

Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Yep, you already seem like an interesting person to me. ;)

You could base your character off yourself; that's easy, especially if you're having trouble with ideas.

Maybe it would be useful to think about what you want from roleplaying here. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you're interested in having your character be raped by monsters. ;) With that in mind, what about it seems most interesting to you? A character who fights back even in the midst of a rape? Or perhaps a character who tries to flee? If you can think about how you'd like your character to react, that could help define her personality.

Anyway, just a suggestion. Welcome to the campus. ;)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:04 pm

VERY ROUGH! Tell me if its even a good start!

“Life is a total mystery. My life is still out there somewhere… I don’t even know really where to begin. A child? A girl? Adolescence? Where does it all really start. Mostly all I can remember is the piano lessons, the tutors, the awards. But where do I actually come into play? I switched schools a lot I suppose… Is that where my life started?”

Asali Elizabeth wasn’t your typical everyday girl growing up. She missed most of her childhood for she was always just the prodigy child, the golden girl in school, always getting pushed into every competition coming in first. Her parents never let her settle with second but always fought for the best, thinking she was the most amazing child in the world. She never really had a childhood, but she did know that she wanted to be normal. She use to stare into all the store windows, saw all the costumes at Halloween, heard about all the latest bands. But when was it really going to be her time.
Everything was going perfect, until on November 10, the day her parents die. Asali usually stayed late at school, working on some new project, or playing the piano for hours because her parents always worked late. She finally looked up at the clock and notice that her parents were more then an hour late. She sighed and decided to walk home, thinking her parents must just be tied up with something. She grabbed her coat and book bag, turned out the lights and headed home. She was dragging a stick along the fence playing with a neighbor’s dog until she turned the corner to her street and saw ambulances, fire trucks, and heard police sirens going off. She noticed the same black Mercedes her parents drove and saw a semi-truck on fire, and she knew right then something wasn’t right.
After that horrible night, she was sent to live with her aunt in another town. Her aunt was wild and crazy, and thought Asali needed a new life to live. She took the girl out to the old China Town for Chinese and bought her some new clothes. Asali saw the most beautiful wings she had ever seen and asked for them. Her aunt tapped her nose and made her promise she would wear them everyday if she got them for her. Asali smiled brightly and nodded. Her aunt told her that this is a new chapter in her life, a new beginning and even said it needed a new name. From then on Asali would be Kairi Serene. She was no longer the smart girl, the musical artist, but a new person.
Kairi started school with a new attitude. Of course she was still ahead of everyone else, but she didn’t let that known. Even the teachers were asked to keep it hushed. Kairi then begin exploring new things, even taking an interest in anime and art. She began wearing kitty cat ears just to make people smile. That was her goal now. She made new friends and had the perfect life as far as she knew. Then, it was time to say good bye and start high school. Kairi received a full ride scholarship to Shokushu High School and decided it was time for something new.
So here starts a new chapter in her life at Shokushu.

Possible choices for character might do some of my own editing to them for the hair and stuff thanks!
ImageImage

Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Perfect School pic of me! *yes i edited yes so yes it looks kind of odd... BUT GIVE ME SOME CREDIT FOR TRYING!*

Tell me what you think!

Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Oooh, very pretty, Kairi. Great picture, and a nice job on the background info, too.

Judging by the profile, it looks like our characters would get along nicely. Sondra's known for always wearing her cat ears and tail whenever she's not in class.

Perhaps Sondra could share some of her artwork with Kairi, and maybe do some anime drawings for her as well. Sondra is quite the artiste, and has accumulated quite a large portfolio over the years.

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:31 pm

Post personality
So I still need a personality....

Kairi is a very bubbly happy go lucky girl, but when it comes to guys she shys away. Even watching a girl and guy together on tv or friends she knows makes her blush and turn away smiling. She enjoys just about everything and everyone. She can go anywhere and make new friends. She doesn't care what their past is or where they come from, she just likes them now and for who they have become.

*Should this be longer?*

Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next