View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Not the Best of Days...For Diana 

Post Not the Best of Days...For Diana
“I hate this place! I fucking hate it!” Sondra ranted as she stormed down the hallway, “I wish a bomb would just come down and blow this god damn school to pieces!” First, Sondra had gotten in trouble for masturbating in her second hour Science Class and had been sent down to the Basement for ‘strict disciplinary action’, which meant she had gotten brutally beaten and raped by some ugly, foul-smelling, pig-faced demon for what had seemed like an eternity. Of course the feisty little blonde didn’t go down without a fight, but the more she tried to struggle, the worse things had gotten for her. At the end of it all, Sondra had left the Basement with her school uniform ripped and torn beyond repair and hot, sticky demon cum dripping down her legs.

And then, by the time she had left the Basement and snuck into the Gym to get herself cleaned up and changed into her gym clothes, Sondra had already missed two of her classes and was running late for her third. She tried to explain the situation to her math teacher, Miss Anderson, but of course she didn’t believe her despite her note, and had written her up for tardiness and being ‘inappropriately attired’ and sent her back to the Basement. After what was basically a repeat of her earlier trip to Hell, Sondra had of course missed her final classes for the day, and so she left the school campus pointedly ignoring any stares and pointed fingers aimed in her direction, and headed straight for the Dorms…

And so, here she was now, in front of her dorm, clothes once again completely ruined beyond recognition, with not a piece of cloth left to cover her breast or her pussy and ass, and demon cum once again seeping out of her holes and running down her legs.

Grabbing her keys, Sondra hurriedly unlocked the door, stepped inside and slammed it shut behind her. “Ugh…What a fucking hell day!” Sondra said as she locked the door and threw her bag down against the wall, so hard that it left a huge dent on the surface, and then immediately began to strip out of what was left of her gym clothes. Given the fact that there wasn’t much left of her attire, all she really had to do was give a few good tugs for the garments to come free, which is pretty much what she did. “Look at this mess! Fucking monsters! I--” Sondra’s soliloquy was cut short by the sound of heavy sobbing coming from across the room.

Aw, shit…looks like she got it good, too… Sondra thought when she spotted her roomie and lover Diana, who looked rather the worse for the ware herself. Running over to Diana, a look of deep worry and concern written all over her face, Sondra put her arms around her beautiful blonde lover, quickly forgetting her own troubles, and held her close in a warm, gentle embrace. “Oh, baby, are you alright? What happened?”

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Last edited by Sondra Van Ryan on Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:20 pm

"It.. It was terrible.. The.. The demon... The.. Snake, the basement..." Between each grouping of words I'd stop to sniffle or let out another sob. I let out a wail and fell into Sondra's naked chest, my own naked body glowing an unhealthy red produced by several tensions on the mind, the result of orgasming several times in a short period of time. I couldn't think, let alone talk, properly. A pile of soaked and torn clothes were in a corner, where I had thrown them as soon as I had gotten here. My arms immediately wrapped around Sondra for protection, safety and comfort.

Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:48 pm

“Shh…it’s alright baby, it’s all over now…I had to go through some very bad things in the basement today as well, and I can tell you, it wasn’t very pleasant to say the least…but we both survived. And we’re both here now…away from that horrible place…you’re safe now, sweatheart…here with me, away from those stinky little demons…and right now that’s all that matters.” Sondra spoke in a soft, soothing tone as she held her lover as close to her body as possible, gently rubbing the girl’s back with her hands as she continued in Sondra’s attempt to sooth and calm her as best as she could. “I’m here for you, honey, and I’ll do anything I can to help make you feel better. If there’s anything I can do for you to make you happy again, let me know and I’ll do it for you in a heartbeat.”

There was a soft squishing noise coming from between her legs; Sondra’s cum-soaked pussy was rubbing up against Diana’s, just from the close contact of the two girls’ bodies as they held their close embrace, and it wasn’t all from the demon who had ravaged her in the Basement.

Fuck, not now! Sondra thought,
an involuntary groan escaping her lips as she felt her body respond to its close contact with Diana’s. Her nipples were already getting hard as little pebbles and her breast began to swell, and further down, her pussy was juicing up as her warm, sticky fluids, mixed with the last of the hot, thick demon cum that had been leaking out, started to run down her legs and form a growing puddle by their feet. Shit! Now is not the time for this…Gotta fight it, gotta resist the urges…But…Oh god! It feels so good when our bodies touch like this…

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:41 pm

My crying had turned into a quiet quiver, my body shaking against Sondra's. I could feel a soft warmness envelop my right thigh as a wet fluid began running down it. I looked up at Sondra, my eyes still watering slightly. She had comforted me when I cried, she had embraced me when I felt alone. I had to repay her somehow and what better way then by helping her quench her thirst for sex? "Sondra, I want.. I want to repay you. To repay you with the one thing you've ever asked from me." I stand up and step back. I brush away the tears forming in my eyes and beckon towards my naked form. "I want to be your's, Sondra. I want to help you quench your thirst for sex."

Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:57 pm

Sondra giggled a bit, despite the circumstances. “And here I thought I was the one who was going to make you feel better.” Taking a step foreword, Sondra pulled Diana closer and gave her a very deep and passionate kiss on the mouth as her hands roamed over her wonderful, sweet lover’s amazing body, one hand reaching down to rub against Diana’s butt and the other traveling down towards her smooth little pussy, gently massaging the girl’s nether lips, while their bodies rubbed together, Sondra’s nipples hardening further as they came into contact with Diana’s…

Bio

Last edited by Sondra Van Ryan on Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:27 pm

My body shivered slightly, every single part of me that could immediately reacting to Sondra's touch. My nipples hardened and stood at attention, my face glowed red and my vagina began to produce sweet nectar. I quietly mewled in Sondra's grasp, my eyes closed and my lips quivering in ecstasy.

Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]