View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 True Destiny? (open to all students) 

I smiled, Easy mark, I thought and resumed our tour, heading out toward the sports field, "Its what I do. So, you just got here, huh?""

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:56 am
Profile YIM

"Ya, I got a full ride scholarship and it was something different. How are you liking it so far?"

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:00 am
Profile YIM WWW

Vaugness was my friend in this area. No one believed the monsters until their encounters with them, so it would be pointless for me ot explain much beyond what I was going to say. "It has it's up's and downs. I got married here, for example, but there are some... dangerous animals on the island."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:09 am
Profile YIM

I start to get weary at the mention of monsters. "Monsters? Care to elaborate?"

Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:27 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Well, some call them monsters, but they're just... unique animals. Like I said, it's just dangerous wildlife." I tried to give the most sane and rational explaination I could.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:45 am
Profile YIM

I decided I rather not think about these so called monsters and changed the subject and started asking about her wife. "How long have you been married?"

Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:56 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Half a year, I think," I said. It sounded like I didn't pay attention, but it really was becasue I wasn't sure when Sondra and I disappeared or for how long.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:05 am
Profile YIM

confused look.... "Why don't you know? Aren't you happy?"

Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:12 am
Profile YIM WWW

"I kinda lost... about three or four months. I remember half a year, but it's probably been longer," It was a complicated thing to explain to someone new to the island, "But I love her with all my heart."

Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:33 am
Profile YIM

I nod then continue walking towards other buildings. I turn back and look at the girl as I continue walking backward now. "So what other secrets does this campus hold?"

Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:38 am
Profile YIM WWW

Secrets? Oh, wow, had she picked a loaded question. "More than you can count. There are nooks and crannies all over. And secrets within secrets... you picked an odd school to go to. Terrifying but beautiful."

Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:10 am
Profile YIM

I turn back and look at her, bemused. "Tell me more!"

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:48 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Too fantastic to be believed," I said, dismissing her question, "You just have to experience it all for yourself. No one believes it until they do."

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:51 am
Profile YIM

I sigh, knowing that she was not ready to tell the secrets of this magestic place. I smile at her then start walking again towards another building.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:57 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Thar, there, is the gymnasium," I point ot the next building and then take a turn with her, looking around. Where to go next? Or did she want a closer look at the gymnasium, "Where to next?"

Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:08 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next