View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 12:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 love at first sight ( for Kairi) 

I smile at my kimmy my eyes a daze for her beauty. "I love you too..." I pull her to my bed after securely placing her water down and kiss her lips again, wanting to be close to her, yearning for her touch, her warmth. I wanted to be in her arms.

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:32 am
Profile YIM WWW

I pulled the girl close to me and stroked her hair and kissed her deeply once more as I smile "this is more like it don't you think?""

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:34 am

I nodded in agreement, laying her gently down on my bed, resting her head about my pillow and begin kissing her more passionately as one of my hands caresses her arm gently.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:36 am
Profile YIM WWW

I kissed her warping my arms around the girl as I slip my tongue in her mouth and moaned in the kiss as I ran my fingers through her hair

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:39 am

I begin exploring her mouth with my tongue, closing my eyes and becoming enchanted within the kiss. I push her shirt up to reveal her stomache, caressing her sides and stomache lightly. I press my body down against the girl's becoming intriqued by her touch.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:41 am
Profile YIM WWW

I kissed her letting her pull my shirt while I move my hand to rub her thighs and licking her inner walls as I moaned moving my hand under her skirt and rubbing her ass cheeks

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:58 am

I begin moaning at her touch as by now she has realized I have no underwear on. I forgot to grab some after my shower but I was so anxious of learning more about my new home that I had left them in the drawer. I slide her top off completely admiring her perky breasts hidden away in a bra. I go back to caressing her sides and kissing her deeper.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:02 am
Profile YIM WWW

I kissed her deeper as I rub her bare ass cheeks more and moaned softly I while my hand go over to her pussy and started to rub it slowly as I sucked on her tongue softly while almost letting out a purr

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:09 am

Breaths a heavy sigh of pleasure as her fingers slide in my pussy. It felt so amazing. I unsnap her bra, lettering her breasts free from captivity. They were large and beautiful i couldn't her but break the kiss and run my tongue across one of her lucious nipples while one hand rubbed and kneaded the other one. My free hand slid down the front of her pants inching down rubbing the inside of her thigh.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:13 am
Profile YIM WWW

I let out a loud moan as I close my eyes it felt so wonderful and so good I started to play with Kairi's clit as my nipples start to harden and my pussy was feeling wet as a wet spot could already be seen through my jeans as I spread my legs "oh yes my love touch me!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:24 am

I switch between her nipples brushing my hand over the top of her pussy just to tease her. I continue massaging her breasts and moan more with her every touch. I love the sensation of her breasts becoming enlarged from my touch. Her nipples harden and taste amazing.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:30 am
Profile YIM WWW

I arch my back and started to unzip my jeans with my one hand while the other was still playing with her pussy and clit as I panted and moaned as she sucked on my nipples it felt great as I almost make a scream "oh god please don't stop!"

(im off to bed hon night ^^)

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:36 am

Moans a bit louder as I continue to suck on your breasts using both of my hands to take off your jeans and panties, exposing your pussy to the air. I start sliding my fingers inside teasing you at first by interesting it in slowly and removing it quickly. I get aroused once I feel how wet you have become and begin kissing your lips again as my fingers do their magic to you.

((((Me too its 3:40 in the morning night))))

Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:40 am
Profile YIM WWW

I start to become wetter as she was teasing me as I move my finger into her pussy and started to pump my finger into her pussy as I kissed her deeply and started to suck on her nipple

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:24 am

I moan louder, as her fingers protrude the inside walls of my pussy. I press my nipples closer to her lips as I continue to finger her. I gently turn her over so she is laying on her back as I kiss her body down from her lips, her chin, kiss and nibble lightly on each nipple, kissing down her stomache and stop as her thighs. I begin to rub them with my fingers kissing the inside, climbing closer to her juicy wet vagina lips. I start by kissing the outside using my finger on her clit as I slide my tongue into her pussy, flicking my tongue in and out faster and faster.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next