View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 9:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 An Evening Encounter On The Beach-For Keemari 

Maybe this guy wasn’t as bad as I thought he was, Sondra thought as she continued to thrust the thick, furry tail in her soaking wet cunt, moaning out in pleasure brought on by an intense combination of the tail pounding in her pussy, the anal beads slipping in and out of her ass, and the hands and vibrator on her breasts.

Perhaps this Mister Sullivan was right and not all guys here on this island were really…bad…

Sondra’s cries of ecstasy were then muffled when Mr. Sullivan kissed her, driving his tongue deep into her mouth, and Sondra leaned in to return the kiss pushing her own tongue, which was quite long and agile as well, into the mouth of the tutor. The hand playing with her breast left the swollen orb and reached down to press against the man’s crotch.

Judging by the large bulge in his swimming trunks, Sondra saw that she wasn’t the only one getting turned on by their little encounter. Seeing that Mr. Sullivan was being so good to her, Sondra felt the very least she could do would be to give him a ‘helping hand’. Reaching down in the man’s swimsuit, Sondra took hold of Keemari’s large cock and began to stroke the engorged shaft with one skilled hand as the other continued to thrust the soggy tail in and out of her tight, gushing pussy…

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:19 pm

I was suprised her toungue was quite long and equally agile as mine, it was a nice change of pace instead of domaniting a students with my toungue a little dance would take place as I focus more on the kiss as I continue to drag the vibrator along. My toungue twisting and churing around hers, exchanging the long and dirty kiss as if our toungues themselves were making out.

I then let out a moan, the little kitten was indeed quite skilled as she grabed my cock and skillfull stroked the hard organ, showing that the monsters on the Island must've trained her well as he fingertips grip my shaft as my moan vibrates down my toungue t meet hers as I move my toungue past hers a bit and into the back of her throat a bit as I quickly move the tip in and out almost like I was fucking her throat as the rest of my toungue continues to grind and dance with hers.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:10 pm

Post Re: An Evening Encounter On The Beach-For Keemari
((EEEP! Sorry! Sorry! I couldn't find this thread until now, and I thought it had gotten deleted. :oops:))

"Mmmm..." Sondra purred loudly into Keemari's mouth as their tongues continued to dance. The blonde sex kitten completely lost herself to the incredible pleasure she was feeling at the hands of the botanist and the tail thrusting in her cum-drenched pussy. But she wanted to feel more...

Breaking off the kiss, Sondra looked at Mr. Sullivan, panting heavily, an expression of ill-contained lust written across her face. "I can't wait anymore...I want you inside me..."

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Fri May 16, 2008 5:59 pm

(That's what the the third time. I'll have to punish you for this. :twisted: Ha, ha, ha)

I smirk as I lick my lips. I reach down and grab the tail she was using and the anal bead cord as I make sure it's to her very core as I slowly oh so slowly pull both of them out at the same time. "You sure, after all I'm a horrible man after all?" I ask her as I slowly oh so slowly remove both her tails as I lean down and lick and suck at her neck and breasts as I tease her as I finally remove both with a pop.

"So on that note, what would you do if I wasn't what I appeared?" I ask her as I pull down my swim trunks and reveal my cock to her all the way as she had only felt it with her silky smooth hand at that point as I grab her leg and carress them a bit as I spread her out and put my cock at her slit and rub it over, making sure it rubs over that engorged clit of hers that had receieve no attention until that moment as I look down at the panting and sex crazed girl.

Fri May 16, 2008 9:07 pm

"I don't care what you are! Please...stop teasing me and fuck me now! I need it so bad it hurts!" the horny blonde pleaded. It was perhaps the most uncharacteristic words to come out of Sondra's mouth. But then, Sondra wasn't exactly herself right now. Normally, she wouldn't have anything to do with the males of Shokushu, knowing from experience that most men on the island turned out to be evil, sadistic, sex-crazed monsters. Yet here she was, panting and moaning in the hands of Mr. Sullivan, literally begging the man to shove his cock in her pussy and fuck her brains out. She would probably hate herself for it later, but right now she didn't care. She was horny and in desperate need to get laid, and Mr. Sullivan was going to fulfill that need. At that moment, that was all that mattered.

Bio

Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:07 am

I pull the tail out completely and then pull you up as I stand up as I press you against my body and smash our lips together as I then kiss you as I pound my cock into your body as I slip it inside your wet and warm pussy as I fuck you up and down on my cock as your breasts rub into my chest as we kiss.

Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:18 am

"Ahh yeess!" Sondra cried out in pleasure when Mr. Sullivan rammed his massive cock deep inside the blonde nympho's sopping wet cunt. Her moans of pleasure were soon muffled when the botanist pulled her in for a kiss. Sondra leaned into the embrace, wrapping her arms around the Keemari's body, drawing her own body as close to the man as possible.

Sondra's moans deepened as the two bodies mashed together, the lust-crazed blonde's sensitive breasts smushing up against his chest, stimulating the golden-haired woman's painfully-stiff nipples. Sondra slipped her tongue inside Keemari's mouth, the long, agile appendage twirling around the tutor's tongue as the two continued to kiss. The lusty blonde wrapped her legs around Keemari, straddling his hips and grinding her pussy against his thick member, her hot, tight little cunt gripping the massive organ and milking it for all it was worth. The lust-maddened woman continued to moan non-stop as she rode the man's cock like there was no tomorrow...

Bio

Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:57 am

I smirked inside my mind as the angry girl had literly turned into putty, my fuck toy in an instant and here is where I differed from some monsters as I use my own toungue. With her very talented toungue it twirled around hers in a dance of most perverse and erotic nature as her breasts rub against my chest heavily.

Her cunt was like a dream, it was obvious the blonde used enough toys on it and the monsters since she was very catious around me, yet it squeezed me so wonderful and was so tight. Hmmmm. I let out a growl/moan as I fuck her speeding up and slaming myself deep into her.

Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:18 am

"Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Sondra purred delightedly as Keemari pounded the sex-crazed blonde's tight, wet pussy, moaning in ecstasy into the botanist's mouth. The sounds sent pleasant vibrations through her mouth and along her long, agile tongue and into Keemari's, their mouths press together in a deep, passionate kiss as their tongues entwined in an erotic dance.

Sondra's limbs tightened their grip onto Keemari's muscular body as she rode the man's huge, thick cock, her tightly gripping pussy milking his cock for all it was worth as she matched the males movements thrust for thrust. Her super-sensitive breasts were rubbing up and down the tutor's smooth, well-toned chest, sending additional waves of pleasure coursing through the horny sex kitten's passion-filled body like a giant tsunami that was threatening to send an entire island under water...

Bio

Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:48 pm

Such a delightful creature I could see why the monsters would convert this sexy kitten as a good toy. She was defintly someone I would like to keep chained up... But that wasn't my style. My hands grip and squeeze your ass tightly as vines start to grow from my arms. I then spread your ass out a bit as I ram my cock into you over and over again as it doesn't seem to affect your ability to kiss me properly.

What an erotic mouth you had as it transimitted such great pleasure as I let out a long growl of pleasure sending simlar vibrations into your mouth as the vines then move up and plunge into your ass giving you a double sensation of being fucked as my cock throbed inside of you as I held off on cumming. It would be so much better for the first time to have you cum with me.

Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:08 pm

((BUMP!))

Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2