View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Innocence (Diana Varnia) 

Post Innocence (Diana Varnia)
Kairi had just finished moving all her stuff in. She had tucked away all her clothes, hung up a few posters, even made her bed. She layed down and stared up at the ceiling, where she had plastered at least a million stars that glow at night. She layed there for what seemed like years, but when she rolled over she looked at the clock to find it had only been 2 minutes. She decide to get up and investigate.

She could hear all the other girls laughing and talking away and decided it was her job to introduce herself to some people and make the best of the new situation. She was of course a lowly freshman but she wanted to make the best of her years! She walked down the hallway looking in through some doors and saying hi to some people. When she reached the next door she saw a beautiful blonde haired girl bent over apparently picking something up she must of dropped. She didn't mean to startle the girl but kindly knocked on the door.

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I gasped and immediately dropped the clothes again. Sondra had just left a few minutes ago for her morning meal and she had just finished making love to Josephine, her sister, before leaving. So I had decided to pick up the clothes before heading out.

I turned towards the door, smiling in a very sad way. "Hello, how can I help you?" I was wearing the school uniform, as I normally did, hating to change between costumes. I knelt down and started picking up clothes again, eyeing the girl curiously every few seconds.

Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:09 pm

I looked at the girl then giggled as she dropped what she was trying to pick up again. "I really did not mean to startle you. I'm Kairi, just started going here and trying to meet some new people. Do you need any help with that?" I watched the girl more closely taken aback as how she did not seem very happy to see me standing here. I really was sorry for startling her too. Darn my timing!

Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I smiled warmly up at her, a very pitiful smile, and got up. "No problem." I walked up to her and held out my hand. "My name's Diana, whats your's?"

Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:51 am

I reach out and take her hand. "My name is Kairi. So how long have you been attending Shokushu?"

Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:55 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Two weeks. I'm fairly new here too." I smiled at her and released her hand, getting back to picking up clothes and setting them on the bed.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:16 pm

I smile at the girl, and look innocently around her room. It was quite cute, but I did not want to walk in without being invited. So I tried to strike up a conversation with the girl. "So, how do you like it here? Anything I should be worried about?" I giggle to myself.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Monsters." I mumble under my breath, continuing to pick up all kinds of clothes. Short skirts, hot pink panties, frilly white bras, revealing tops and etc. I then pick up a very torn blouse, sigh to myself and hurl it into a trash bin nearby.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:40 pm

I walk over to the trash can and pick up the shredded material. I think contemplate what she just said. Then it clicked in my head. "Monsters? Is that what happened here?" I look over at the girl with a worried expression and help her pick up some ofthe clothes scattered around the floor.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"No, this was my roommate. But the blouse, that was a demon. This island is wracked with monsters of all shapes and sizes that want to have their way with us. By that, I mean rape in the most uncomfortable places and ways." I sighed quietly, remembering my own experiences quite vividly.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:19 pm

I'm sure she could hear my gulp, but I still wasn't convinced that school would ever allow such a thing. I hand her the clothes that I picked off the floor and smile. "So you and your roommate... friends, lovers, intimates? Sorry not trying to be nosey, just looks like you guys had some fun." I giggle as I take a seat on a nearby chair.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I look towards the young girl, accidentally peering up her skirt as I stand. "Well, we were lovers, but then her wife, per-say, came back. So right now we're more friends who make love every now and then rather then actual lovers." I smile at her timidly, blushing slightly at my predicament.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:06 am

I feel really bad for bringing up the subject. Obviously it was a hard one for her to talk about. I hang my head a little, but then look back at the girl. At first I did not notice the beauty in which she held, but taking a second look she was quite lovely. I smile slightly at her. "So tell me more about you. Like what do you do for fun, other then sex!" I giggle innocently trying to make her smile.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:55 am
Profile YIM WWW

I also giggled for a fraction of a second, then continued to smile as I sat down beside her. "I dunno, I've never had a reason to figure it out. I'm normally either in school, doing school work in here, cleaning, having a nice time with someone or sleeping. I've never had a reason to do anything else, it keeps me pretty busy."

Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:23 pm

I stop and think about what she said. I knew I had to get her out because she looked like she needed to be a girl and have some fun. I think figured it out. I reach out and gently grab her hand pulling her to her feet. "Why don't you come swimming with me, we can take in the fresh air and you need to get out of this school life for a while. So what do you say." I smile at the girl have dazed by her beauty, then brushed my fingers against her cheek.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next