View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Food Fight! (Open for All.) 

Sondra ran like a bat out of hell through the cafeteria, dodging what she could and getting splattered by the rest. Literally diving through the doors at top speed, the messy blonde rolled as she landed on the ground, absorbing most of the impact of the fall.

Gingerly picking up a pair of glasses covered in applesauce, Sondra scrambled back onto her feet and went over to a nearby sink to wash the specs and dry them off with a paper towel. Then, grabbing some more paper towel, she walked over to where Violett had collapsed and kneeled down to hand the petite blonde her freshly cleaned glasses with one hand and the paper towel with the other.

"Are you all right, Violett?"

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:36 am

Violett nodded as she took her glasses back, wipingthe puddiung off her face before trying to clean it off her shirt but only managing to make it look worse.

"I guess... That was gross... and loud..."

Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:07 am

"Dignity is for those afraid to try new things. And as I can see from the way you walk, you're a regular daredevil. Now, where's the other girls?" I turned towards the door, expecting to see them running through at any moment.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:01 pm

She could complain about this. She probably will complain but they first needed to get out of here. Kanoe gently takes Clair's hand, giving it a slight squeeze before letting go. The witch knew Clarice could take care of herself. It was more a gesture to get ready and of course show of affection. Such a thing was difficult for her to show but she was having an easier time showing such feelings towards her love.

Kanoe lets out a sigh. There was no point in waiting for an opening. Chaos doesn't have much of a pattern and all these girls are nuts as far as she was concerned. So she simply began running for the door. The woman was already a mess and there was little to no point in worrying about more food getting on her as she rushes for the kitchen. Food and drink flew from everywhere as a clear target was obviously trying to make an escape. Some cans of soda thunk against her back and her head. She lets out a groan of pain as she stumbles through the door, letting herself slump up against a wall as she slides down to her knees. A tch of annoyance leaves her lips as she rubs her head slightly, they had to throw full cans didn't they..

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:42 pm

Clair winces and gives an 'oo' at the sound of metal hitting bone. That must've hurt. She grits her teeth and at the sign of one girl she was looking at turning around, she makes a break for it. Soon though another target was open for fire and now packets of jellow were flung at her. She Squeals as one hit her ear and looses her balance, slipping and sliding all the way to the door and out.

It was certainly not an elegant way to go and as she skidded to a hault she could only huff and groan as her body aches from the blow it had suffered moments ago. She had atleast skidded beside Kanoe and gives a whimper with her puppy dog stare as she manages to prop herself up and sigh.

"Sheesh...can't wait to see what they throw at the next girl..."

Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:00 pm

"D-d-daredevil? I... I... When I was little I... I wouldn't ride a tricycle without a helmet!"

Slowly, she rose to her feet, wincing as she pulled a shard of nacho fron her arm.

"I wanna go home..."

Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:30 pm

While the others chatted, Sondra went to grab some damp paper towels and started to clean her face and hair off as best as she could, and then walked back to the group.

"Well...now that we've escaped that war zone, what do you say we get out of here and go clean up, and then maybe have a little fun somewhere?"

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:05 am

Clair nods to Sondra's proposal and tries to clean herself...as best as she could.

"That sounds nice. but only if Kanoe agrees. So how about it, love?" she asks curiously, poking her side in the process. She was rather childish per say while around the dark witch, but she couldn't help but feel so young and alive while with her love.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:34 am

Kanoe couldn't help but smile as Clair stumbles right down beside her, those cute eyes gazing up at her. She gently brushes some jello off the woman as she sighs as well. The young witch was not really paying much attention beyond that as she tenderly touches the small lump the projectile made on her head. They will burn for this someday. She hisses softly in pain and decides to leave the small wound alone.

She blinks for a moment before looking up at Sondra and the others who all seem to be waiting for an answer. Playing did not sound very entertaining but the cleaning was indeed something she wished to do. Kanoe opens her mouth to answer only to feel a finger poke into her sensitive side. She squeaks as she jumps slightly in her sitting position. She glares at Clair giving a small hmph only to smile, she could not stay mad at the woman.

"Lets get cleaned up and away from here..." She says softly, trying to regain composure as she rises to her feet.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:26 am

"Well, classes are out, so we could go to the gym and maybe play around in the pool?" I smiled to myself at the thought, gym not being one of the courses I had this semester.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:03 am

She makes an 'aww' sound at seeing Kanoe hurt. She sits on her knees beside her and gently rubs her sore head before taking her hand around her neck and massages it to help the woman relax. Physical touch seemed to do more for them both then emotional, but well, that's kinda how they became a pair.

She smiles warmly to her, deciding to take a more formal personality as her love did. As the darker witch gets up, so does the other rather calm witch. Of course their small togetherness was always interrupted by something either of the two liked. Clarice's eyes widened at the mention of the pool and seems to somehow...begin to sweat.

"P-pool? You mean as...sw-swimming?" she stutters before grabbing Kanoe's arm and tightly clings to it. No one would ever see the young woman so afraid by the mere mention of deep water as Clair was. She was especially afraid because she got caught by a monster in the pool. Though she tries to cover up her shivering by a yawn, she could not possibly fool someone close to her like Kanoe.

No one EXACTLY knew about her problem then Violett and now a sudden pang of guilt washed over her for not even telling her love.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:12 am

Violett, on the other hand, made no secret of her fear, shaking her head vigorously and starting to back away.

"No! No no no no no no no no NO! Bad things happen in that pool!"

Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:47 am

"Okay, okay, calm down! Not the pool! We'll just go to the gym and take a large shower." I sighed quietly. Having so many people together made decision making such a hard thing!

Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:19 am

"Bad things happen everywhere on this island, Violett...But if you don't want to go there, then we won't go there." Sondra wracked her brain as she tried to think of a place to hang out.

"Maybe we could go to the beach?" Sondra suggested, a hopeful smile on her face. The beach was always Sondra's favorite hangout, especially during a gorgeous day like today.

It's true 'bad things' happen there as well, but as Sondra had so accurately pointed out, 'bad things' happen everywhere...and the way she looked at it, if you're going to get raped, you might as well at least be able to enjoy the weather.

Bio

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:22 am

"The beach sounds like a great idea to me." I curiously looked down at my clothes to realize that as of yet I was still spotless expect for a few dots of food.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next