View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Two Great Minds One greater will (Clarice) 

With the feel of his shaft deep inside of her, she cries out and does orgasm right then and there, sighging with momentary satisfaction.

"Ahh y-yess!" she murmures out and loud. Though she had been at Shokushu for some time, her walls were still extremely tight, a sure sign she had not been 'broken in'. Her tight entrance clenches around his hard cock, she even wraps her legs around him as best as she could to bring her deeper inside. it appeared she was trying to fit him all in, she just wondered if she had enough room for such a task.

Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:15 pm

I worked my cock in and out of her with strong powerful thrusts as I gain more entry to her very tight almost virgin quality tunnel as I reach up and grab both her breasts and squeeze them tight. The flesh squeezing out between my fingers as she then feels my balls against her body as they sound of them slapping against her is heard as she feels the tip of my cock hitting her cevix threating to break through as I take her forcing my cock all the way into her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:22 am

She cries out with glee as he begins to fuck her senselessly, taking in to his hilt as his balls smack her butt with each thrust. She was truly in heaven as his cock hits against her G-spot, making the experience all the more intense. She could already feel another orgasm approach as she willingly pushes back with his rhytmic thrust. Drool escaped the side of her lips as she throws her head back and moans like an animal.

"Ahh ahh s-so good...pl-please...don't stop..."

Her breasts felt nice in his hands, the hard squeezing he made was more pleasurable then she ever thought possible.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:50 pm

"I'll never stop, I'll fuck you senseless whenever you want my apprecntice, after all it's usually the way of things. Why do you think all the old stories have male wizards mentoring female students and vice versa." I tell her letting her reflect on that later as her body was but my play thing as her pussy clenches my cock so well. I let out a low growl of pleasure as I shake her whole body with every thrust up into her.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:19 pm

Though his first few words sounded harsh, they also fueled her arousal as her eyes roll to the back of her head. She gurgles as her hips hit him back with each fuck he ushed her though. Her cervix was hit every single time, but it didn't seem to bother her all that much as it should. Her tender spot flared and hardened, a soft bumbp to occur and possibly make it even more pleasurable for the wolf whom had her in his hands.

With her lustfull mind, it was very confusing for what he had added, but she nodded anyways. It made SOME sense. The fact he called her his apprentice sent shivers up and down her spine. Was she to be taken like this everytime they met? Not that she minded it seemed, though a small hint of logic told her it was wrong, it was easily ignored.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:59 pm

I then stop and turn her over so she's on all fours as I grab her swaying breasts from behind as I get the extra depth I need as every time I bottom out I pierce through her cevix and into her womb as she feels the tip of my cock there, ready to cum and fill her up. It's a good thing our speices weren't compitable otherwise this would guarentee me a litter I thought with a smirk as her breasts became red from the amount of pressure I squeeze them with but I'm still carefully as my claws do not bite into her skin in the least.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:39 pm

Unsure of what he was up to she lets herself be carried to her hands and knees. It was then he inserted himself further into her and made that small hole for fertilization to occur become overlarged and caused her to lose breath of how much pressure was put on it. Pain creased through her body, but at the same time his length made it all the more pleasent when he grabbed her mounds roughly. Had it been a bit longer she might've squirted out milk if she could, but it was unlikely that would happen. She pants and her body sways as he suddenly lets forth a small grunt and before she knew it, warmth creased inside her womb.

She screams, her core filling with his seed, the hot fluid he sent into her was enough to make her cum again. Her walls clench hard around the member and makes it send every last bit of semen into her opening. Some slips out and drips on the couch, but it went unnoticed to Clair. As her orgasm ceases her arms give way and allow her abdomen to hang loosly in his grasp as her front was scushioned by the couch they were on. Her hazy eyes give no sign of regret for what she had done, only a hint of exhaustion seemed apparent as her pants continue harder yet slower.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:03 am

I let out a howl as I take and make this girl my bitch, my pet, my full apprenctice whatever you wanted to call it as she absorbed all me seed and her tunnel carressed my shaft so. When all was said and done I withdraw and let the wonderful sensation go over her as I lick my lips as I complete the task.

During her exhusation I move her into a bed which she finds as she opens her eyes underneath a silk sheet the smell of tea hitting her nose.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:02 am

His howl makes her body shiver into momentary unconscioussness. As she wakes, her dreary eyes catch the sight of silk covers and the smell of tea hits her nose like you would drink coffee.

She gives a soft sigh before sitting up and peering around curiously. Between her legs she felt a slight tingle and she could only hold her stomach as the tingles ticke her body. Still she looks around and finds herself confused in the process.

"K-keemari?...where...are you?"

Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:19 am

"I'm in the next room Clarice." She hears me yell as my eyes twitch a bit hearing her from that far. Apparenlty my bedroom was right next to the living room where we had our fun as the place was cleaned up as I sat sipping tea as I wait for her to join me.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:53 am

She kicks off the covers and runs zealously to a hault in the living room, gaspign and panting for air as he watches him so gingerly sip his tea. She was tired abit from their experience, but bewilderment took over such a small feeling as she sits next to him while brushing her hair out of her face. She seemed extremely calm with what the situation was, as if it wasn't that big a deal, but then again it was Clarice.

"What exactly happened?"

Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:04 am

"It's a rather long explanation so I'll try and make it brief. The great heat you felt that made you into that quivering mass of sexual energy was due to my phermones. You see my people enter a mating season every seven years after the age of acensions.

During this time is a wild and great sexualy lust feast so to speak where anyone affected by the phermones of the other fall into it's power. They are emitted all the time from myself, since I was never able to particpate in this and only a few rare humans can be affected by them as you did." I tell her.

"Also if anything you've cemented your relationship as my apprentice, since it's shown through history that most wizards or sorcess often taken an apprentice of the opposite sex, one of beauty so to speak. So if you want to classify it under that go ahead. Although the phermones would not affect you so strongly unless there was some attraction towards me to begin with." I tell her finishing up my tea.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:25 am

She listens intently on his statement and when he finishes, she blushes deeply about the term 'beauty'. Her eyes advert to her lap as she tries to think of what to say after that explanation, but nothing came to mind. There had to be sexual relations in order for her to learn magic? It all sounded like being slut if you looked at it from a logical standpoint. Being a slut was not something she was going to be fond of, as a matter of fact, her self-esteem was going out the window as she thought this over more.

"I can't think that this is right, Keemari. There's truly no other way to elarn magic from a mentor then to have sexual interaction with them?" she asks, hoping that this was all some cruel sick joke. She couldn't even remeber half of what went on between the two, just bits and pieces of it. She did understand that she had sex with him and as he put it, he did fuck her senselessly. Now with logic back into play, she couldn't believe what she had done...and she may of truly liked it none the less.

She gives a soft sigh and fidgets with a strap of what appears to be a robe he had put on her while she was in momentary shock from the whole ordeal. Maybe it was her morals that made her feel guilty, to have sex willingly before marriage or maybe it was because she wasn't feeling well. But she had to accept it none the less, she was his apprentice now and that was that.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:59 am

I pour some tea for the both of us. "I think you misunderstood a bit, I sensed you were having trouble with what happened so you can put it under fullfulling some term of the contract to became my apprentice if you want. I don't plan on taking you when you come to train here... well not all the time that is, it depends on when you became affected by my phermones since your obviously attracted to me." I tell her as I offer her the tea cup.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:07 am

She blushes deeper and silently thanks for the tea. She takes a signle sip before setting it down and trying to put some sense into this. Thiss was just bussiness, huh? Sounds pretty slutish to her, but who was she to argue? She enjoyed it, whether she'd ever admit it or not, but speaking of which...

"I-I am attracted to you..." she answers quickly before leaning back to relax, well sort've. maybe this wasn't the exact bad arrangement as she first thought. She could learn quite a few things from keemari, offering your body up for the terms seemed like a reasonable and pleasurable treat.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next