View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 True Destiny? (open to all students) 

I smile then place my hand in hers. "I am in your hands, so I go wherever you want us to go!"

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:19 am
Profile YIM WWW

Time to kick it up a notch I stop and place my free hand on her cheek, "There's a nice secluded area just over there...." I gesture to the Main Building again, specifically to a slope behind it which would hide us from those in well-traveled areas.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:52 am
Profile YIM

I blush when her hand touches my face, and she points off into the distance to a secluded area. I did not quite understand what she wanted from me, but nodded. "Sure why not."

Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:58 am
Profile YIM WWW

We strolled down the hill together and I faked a small trip when I hit the bottom, tumbling to the ground.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:59 am
Profile YIM

We were walking and all seemed cleared when almost out of no where, the girl comes tumbling down. I jump after her and grab her just before her face meets the ground. I pull her back to her feet and check her over. "Are you okay?"

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:11 am
Profile YIM WWW

"My hero," I grinned and leaned in close, "Here's your reward," I sid before pressing my lips to hers.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:14 am
Profile YIM

I was shocked at her reaction. Part of me wanted it, but I pulled away turning my head away from her. "I'm sorry but I can't. You're married, I don't want to hurt you."

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:21 am
Profile YIM WWW

"My wife and I are nymphomaniacs. Trust me, a tryst with you wouldn't hurt us." Respect, Linnis I told myself. "But, if you don't want to, that's fine... I've been trying to be mild anyway."

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:25 am
Profile YIM

I sit down next to her, and sigh. She was beautiful, but for some reason it still felt wrong. I brush my fingers against her cheek smiling at her. "What do you mean by mild?"

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:36 am
Profile YIM WWW

"I kind of went away for a while. Before I did, I was kind of the big whore on campus. There was hardly a girl I didn't sleep with." I explained.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:38 am
Profile YIM

I look at her confused, because I can't tell if she wants to get away from it, or if I am just another pawn. "Do you really believe you were a whore?"

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:43 am
Profile YIM WWW

I gave a giggle, "I slept with half the dorm, but I never slept with anyone I didn't care about."

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:48 am
Profile YIM

I shy away, now understanding it was wrong. I take her hand to help her stand. "So why start now? Maybe we should continue your tour."

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:51 am
Profile YIM WWW

I take the hand and stand, though look at her quizzically, "I do care about you, though."

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:56 am
Profile YIM

Baffeled by the girls answer I turn bright red. "What do you mean?"

Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:00 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next