View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Food Fight! (Open for All.) 

Kanoe looks over at the Clarice clinging to her arm. The mention of water and this woman was quivering in complete terror. She did not know that Clair was afraid of water but everyone had their secrets. The raven haired student slowly moves her arm around the woman's back and pulls her closer as she continues to look at the others. She was not particularly fond of water herself or any physical activity for that matter...well cept that thing they did in bed that night.

"Monsters do attack from anywhere," She responds cooly, "Even here. But, lets find a place that everyone would be comfortable at. I wouldn't mind getting a change of clothes first before we do anything," She gently runs her fingers through Clair's hair with the arm she had around the woman, "What do you think of the beach, Clarice?"

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:16 pm

Clair looks to her with more fear then before. The witch should understand that Kanoe knew nothing about her fear of water and it wasn’t just monsters that really took the woman’s courage away. But atleast this didn’t sound as bad. She didn’t HAVE to get in the water, though the thought of even deeper water and creatures swimming underneath to pounce made her shiver for a split second.But Clarice’s pride told her to suck it up ad she did try to do so. She let’s go of Kanoe’s arm, holding hands with her in ‘fake’ reassurance as she gives a smiling nod.

“I wouldn’t mind that really. But how about this. We go take a shower now, or someone’s going to have to comb my hair out,” she threatens and if anyone would dare look behind her, that would be more then enough reason to put fear into them.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:49 pm

"A shower sounds wonderful. Come on, lets go." I walk towards the exit into the hallway, open the door and beckon the girls out.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:48 pm

Clarices gives a small 'fake' smile as she begins to push kanoe towards where Diana was beckoning them.

"Let's just get clean here so we can go to the b-beach," she stammers, blushing because she did so. She was extremely nervous about being near who knows how deep water, but she wasn't about to be a damper in everyone's fun. kanoe didn't seem thrilled about it, but atleast she agreeed. perhaps some fresh air will do them both good, well, instead of breathing in eachother's musk.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Kanoe opens her mouth to protest as Clair pushes her towards the door. She can walk on her own two feet but seems the woman was in a rush to get clean. A very good reason to be in a hurry in fact. The witch walks beside Clarice as they both walk through the door. She gently pulls the woman close to her side.

"It's ok...I don't intend on swimming either," She whispers to Clair before talking aloud for the others, "Umm...what should we do for new clothes or are we going to the dorms first?"

A reasonable thought as their uniforms took the brunt of the food fight. Probably will just go by to get clothes or in some cases swimsuits but she thought she asked. Kanoe had no swimming clothes at all but wearing a dark robe did sound pleasant.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:04 pm

Violett just followed along quietly. She was just glad they weren't going to the pool.

"It's not just bad things.... It was... My first bad thing..."

Realizing what she said, she stopped in her tracks, clamping her hands over her mouth.

"I'm sorry," she said meekly.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:04 pm

"W-well, its not exactly the wanting to or not wanting to go swimming thing," she mummbles and as quickly as she had said that, she turns to Violett with confusion.

"First bad-oh...oh I see now."

She sympathetically pats Violett on the shoulder for comfort and gives her a rather nervous hug, since she wasn't used to giving them out that often.

"If it makes you feel better, I got hit my first night here, in my dang dorm for that matter."

She turns back to Kanoe and chuckles at the thought of her going skinny dipping.

"I can help with that. I have a see through shirt and well...two bathing suits. You look my size so I'd be more then happy to lend you it. You do need to get a tan, woman!"

Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:35 pm

Violett smiled a little, hugging Clarice back nervously... she'd annoyed her with this sort of thing when they met/

Letting go, she nodded a little. "I guess the beach could be fun, but I'll need to bring my sunblock... I burn really easily."

Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:54 pm

"For some reason the sun here isn't as strong as it is back where I come from. So I'm guessing its okay if you applied a weaker sunblock. I mean, you need a tan too, Violett." I giggled slightly and turned towards the dorms. I picked up my pace, turned around and waved good bye to the girls. "We'll meet in the change room!" I turned forward again and sped up into a jog.

Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:09 am

((Let's not leave Sondra in the dust now! >.<))

Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:19 am

The young witch was content with how she looks. Her silky white skin contrasts with her raven black hair. Though she did not look pleasant anymore, covered in food and drink from the chaotic conflict she had been caught in. Kanoe blushes faintly at the thought of wearing a bathing suit. Of course she was thinking of some sort of bikini top which would show off more than she cared to amongst company. Though seeing Clarice in one did sound pleasant but she did not want the woman flaunting herself especially if she did not wish it. She gave a small smile to her love as she walks with her.

"Does this mean I will be showering in your room?" Kanoe whispers teasingly.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:37 am

She couldn't help but snicker as Kanoe seemed to be flabergasted by her comment on getting a tan. She kind'ave expected that, but atleast she was only teasing. Truth was, she loved the color of Kanoe's skin the way it was, so decietful in holding no warmth but when you touched it...

She nearly trips as her love makes a teasing comment, momentarily losing her cool before ragaining her composure.

"Well...if you want. I don't think you've ever been to my room have you?"

Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:03 am

"Alright, girls, see you all at the beach!" And with that quick announcement, Sondra made a bee-line for the kitchen exit, stopping just outside the doors before she poked her head in, adding, "Is it alright with you ladies if I go in the nude? If you don't mind, I'd much rather save the trip back to the Dorms and just head to the beach straight from the gym."

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:56 am

Clair blinks at Sondra's suggestion, but nods slowly for her own aproval.

"That's fine. Come as your most comfortable in."

She hides a blush behnd her hand as she gives a fake yawn to cover it up. Not that she had a problem with anyone skinny dipping, she just found it abit nervous to know such information. Perhaps she was merely to self-conscious for anyone's sake.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:03 am

"Great! Well, I'll see you all at the beach!" And with that, Sondra was down the hall like a bolt of lightning, easily passing Diana as she headed straight for the lockers to get some things out of her backpack. Then, running like a bat out of hell for the gym, the energetic blond burst through the doors to the gym and raced over to the locker room.

Once inside, Sondra went straight to her locker to change out of her clothes, hastily stripping out of her filthy school uniform and shoving it into an empty cubby in her locker. Then it was off to the showers to wash all the bits of food bits out of her hair, making sure that she also got the mashed potato and gravy mess from the valley between her breasts.

Soft moans escaped from Sondra's lips as her nipples started to get hard from the cold water, and from her sudsy hands rubbing against her sensitive mounds as pushed them aside to better clean the goop off of he cleavage, and it was an intense struggle for the perpetually horny blonde to resist the urge to start pleasuring herself. But if she started, she'd be in there forever, and the last thing she want was to keep the other girls waiting while she was playing with herself in the showers...

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next