View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Food Fight! (Open for All.) 

I skidded to a halt and watched Sondra run past me and turn a corner, her blond hair shooting into the air as she raced. I shook my head and followed suite, running as fast as I could to the locker room. I quickly stripped myself down and slyly walked to the door of Sondra's shower. I giggled to myself, opened the door and slid into the shower, my bare hips touching Sondra's. "Oh, I'm sorry, was this shower taken?" I blushed slightly as I turned towards Sondra and saw her beautiful body and erect nipples.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:38 am

Blinking softly, blushing and trembling at the sounds, VIolett started to back away from the rest of the group.

"I... I think I'll go shower back at the dorms and meet you there...."

Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:21 am

((Alright ladies...I'm exhausted now, so I'll post more when I get up tomorrow. Try not to get too far ahead of me before then.))

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:08 am

It was her turn to giggle softly as her little tease threw Clair off step. Though she doubts there is much difference between the dorm rooms, she would not mind visited her lover's room. It would give them some time alone before they go off to the beach. She still was unsure what to think of the others. Were they all friends of Clarice or was this all just by chance from the food fight? Kanoe shakes her slightly. No, she won't let herself sour the situation. As long as she is with Clair, she's happy.

"Mmm...no, I think I have not," Kanoe replies, gently taking Clair's arm in hers as she smirks, "Lead the way."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:27 am

The room Violett headed for was not Kari's. It was her cave of secrets, Room 417, where she went when she well and truly wanted to be alone.

She would join the others at the beach later...

But for now, she needed her space.

(Leaving the thread for a little bit. Will be back in later)

Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:57 am

As they became out of hearing range of the other, Clarice gives a soft chuckle before shaking her head.

"Those girls are crazy. Violett was so quiet back there. I wonder if they are friend's of her's. That Sondra and Diana. I've never seen them before, have you?" she asks, wrapping her arm swiftly around Kanoe for a very protective position as she leads the way to her dorm. Room 274. She wasn't at all excited with the fact that if you added them all up, it would make thirteen. though she wasn't supersticious, it still gave such a chilling sign that she was in for more then what she bargained for.

As they finally make it to her dorm, with a quick twist of a key, she opened the door to reveal a somewhat small summoning area, but was actually a place of meditation in the corner of the room. The room's color was of a dark reddish color with white trims all around. She wasn't fond of the color, but it concealed alot of light from her two shaded windows. Kanoe would also see a similar colored bed with two small dolls ontop, a dragon and a hydra. And on the dresser next to her bed, kanoe would find a a rather large over textured book, more then likely Clair's tome. It was red and had golden creases all around, a small key chain hung loosely off the side of the dresser which really resembled a howling wolf maybe? On the other side was two doors, one to a closet and one to the bathroom, but you couldn't really tell which one you'd find youself in because of their identical mahogany doors.

Clair sighs to the feeling of 'home sweet home' and turns to Kanoe with a small smile.

"Well, here's my room. its not much like my old room back home, but...it fits its purposes I guess."

Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:59 pm

Kanoe shakes her head to Clair's question which in turn answered her own. She did not seem to notice the room number beyond memorizing that this was her love's room. The room was rather dim, much like her own. Perhaps the two of them were more similar than she thought, not that she had any problem with that. The witch takes in the room, exploring it with her eyes as she steps inside. She did not expect Clair to have dolls but perhaps it was something from her past. She was never fond of toys though that box of toys from their little project was rather...pleasant. She smiles back at her love and gently caresses the woman's cheek.

"I like it," She says softly, "Shall we continue the tour in the shower?"

She smirks slightly. It would not be the first time seeing the woman nude. But, the sight of the woman's blouse being seethrough due to the soda and other juices soaking into it was indeed a cruel tease. Kanoe could not help but wonder what sort of swimsuits this woman had. She was a bit shocked Clair had any from the uncomfortable reaction the woman had to the thought of swimming.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:58 am

"Do you really WANT to see the shower that badly?" she teases, bringing her digits down to the girl's sides and begins to tickle her affectionatly. She loved to see the woman smile and be so perky like happy around her. It made her feel more at ease really. She plants a soft kiss on the side of the girl's neck before leading her to the left door. Of course it was not much different then the one in Kanoe's room, but it sort've matched with the colors of the dorm room.

Her swimsuits really were only for tanning dare she say it. It was for no swimming whatsoever, but she realized that her love didn't know such a flaw in her. Maybe she should let her in on it? or maybe she should wait. Afterall, she was bound to find out once the girls and herself went to the beach.

How annoying it was, but that was to be for the future. Right now, it was her and Kanoe for the moment. Without even waiting for the girl's approval, she began shedding the woman's clothing onto the floor, dropping them in the dirty clothes basket and proceeded with her own. She of course did her love first so she could gaze at her limitless beauty while she stripped. Boy oh boy was it worth the hassle to see those cute sticky mounds of her's.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:08 am

The witch jolts as Clarice suddenly began to tickle her. She giggles softly, unable to stop herself before she slumps into her love's arms. She lets out a satisfying coo as she felt those warm lips press to her neck. Kanoe was led into teh shower. She did not take much care to taking in the details as she had other details she would find much more pleasing to study. Her lover had the same idea as her jacket and blouse were practically torn from her body. The woman squeaks in shock as the sticky clothes left her body. She turns towards the woman which only gave Clair more targets as her bra was unsnapped causing her bountiful orbs to bounce free from their bonds. Her cheeks flush gently but decided it was fruitless to resist and let her love finish stripping her bare.

When Clarice moves to remove her own clothing, Kanoe steps close and sneaks a deep kiss to the lips before pulling away. She gave her lover's lips a teasing lick before stepping into the shower. Her arms cross over her breasts, hiding them from view as she smiles at her love, waiting for her to join her.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:18 am

She continues to strip until bare before swiftly stepping in behind her love, of course doing so nearly made her slip and fall. She snickers at her own clumsiness before taking the shower head away from its place and turned the knob on. She waits patiently before it becomes a pleasing warm and before Kanoe could do anything to stop her, she lets it flow over her, immediatly soaking the girl of any stickeness she had before. Her body glistened before her and it nearly made the young witch drool with desire. But her love needed cleaning. She takes shampoo from the bar it was being held in and squirts abit onto that dark hair of her's.

Setting back where it was before, she takes her now clean hands and massages the stuff into the darker witche's scalp, thoroughly cleasning her of any grime or sticky substances. Even after it was completely soaped with the stuff, Clair continues to massage Kanoe's scalp in a pleasing fashion, more or less doing it for her own joy and pleasure then to be neat and tidy.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5