View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Two Great Minds One greater will (Clarice) 

I sigh and shake my body a bit seeing her still thinking I was asking her to be my little slut. I'd much rather just force her into the sitition at various times through methods, however... well a willing student was fun in it's own way I thought as I put my tea down.

"As I am to you, such relationships as these often sparked a pairing of wizard and apprentice, that has yet to be seen though. Well you actually slept almsot all the way into the night. I should get you something to eat and send you back to your dorm so you can get ready for school." I tell her as I stand up.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:26 am

"I-I was asleep that long?" she asks bluntly, having not realized what time it was or even if it was daylight or night. Seeing his disproval of her spacing out and thinking to hard, she tries to accept it as just a 'relationship'. Truth of the matter was she already had a relationship with someone, Kanoe.

She gives a soft sigh and tries not to delve to deep into thought or it may cause her a migrain.

"Your right. I-I'm sorry for how I'm acting. I just feel abit used is all. Forgive me for not thinking right as I should," she states and gets up with him.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:37 am

"Your earlier use of magic and then our romp together drained you greatly, It's actually about 3 in the morning but you got about 10 hours of sleep. So lets get you some breakfast and I'll set up a short cut to my home in your dorm." I tell her as we enter the kitchen and the venus fly trap plant is there cooking.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:28 am

Most of this was slightly confusing. But she wasn't one to complain, if she absolutely need a mentor, she was thankful it was Keemari. As they enter the kitchen, you bluntly see Clair's face widen with awe as the plant cooked. It smelled delicious, but the chef was a huge surprise.

"Is there anything this plant can't do?" she asks, still in awe as she watches the venus trap work.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:53 pm

I then lean in and whipser to her. "Don't praise it to much, since it has female and male organs it can go both ways when thanking someone." I tell her. "Sure there are plenty of things, besides it's cooking is blah." I tell her as it seems to humpf and go back to work.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:06 pm

She backs away when told info that she may not want to take part in. Instead, she atleast gave a polite bow with a smile to the plant, even if its food is disdainful.

"My complamints to the chef," she says, just trying to be nice before turning to Keemari, "I've been wondering about his house. How exactly big is it? I mean I've only been in what, four rooms now?"

Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:11 pm

"Oh my house hmmm, last time I check it was about 312 floor tall." I tell her as the plant hands us waffles, eggs, bacon and fresh squeezed juice all tasting wonderful.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:13 pm

She takes a small bite of the eggs and before she knew it, she was in heaven. It tasted wonderful, not what she had expected from what the wlf had told her about it's cooking.

"This is absolutely wonderful, err...Mr. Plant. How can you say his cooking is bad?" she asks the wolf before giving the flytrap a nice thankful smile.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:20 pm

I whisper to her. "Because, I was trying to keep the praise to a minium." Looking over at the plant you could almost swore it was now giving Clarice it's version of goo goo eyes as it licked it's lips.

Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:02 am

Clair began to sweat as she scooted closer to Keemari at the sight of the plant's intense stare upon her. She shivers as it licks it's lips and tries to not show much neroussness as she ate...though...it would be nice for her to eat if her hand wouldn't stop shaking and dropping the eggs that were on the fork back onto the plate.

"I s-see. Err, your not going to let it-you know, are you?" she asks, though question was vague she would rather not have to suffice for giving a blunt question like she would've.

Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:13 am

"I keep it bound to the tree because it doesn't listen to me in such regards." I tell her answering her question as I finish my food and drink the orange juice down.

Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:37 am

She sighs with relief on hearing it was 'bound'. Feeling slightly more comfortable, she sit straight up, yet still close to keemari for support. She trusted the wolf and his ways, whther they be true or not wasn't much of an issue. He helped her and she had become his pupil, there was nothing else mroe important besides her dear love, Kanoe.

"That's a relief. Umm, I guess I should be going now. No doubt my Kanoe is wondering where I am at this time," she says casually, as if her words really were nothing to be surprised over. [/i]

Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:43 pm

"Hmmm, I hope she doesn't try and avenge you for me taking you, if she comes after me I promise not to harm her, well physically anyway, if she's hot I might partake for her annoying me." I tell her it could be a joke or it might not have been it was hard to tell as I then stomp my foot and a flower appears behind you. "This will take you back." I tell her.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:13 am

She chuckles and shakes her head in reassurance, well, hopeful reassurance.

"I doubt it. As long as you don't harm me, I don't think she'll be to...upset with you 'initiating' me. Perhaps she had gone through the same thing here..."

She peers behind her in confusion and looks back to her mentor with a cocked head.

"Uhh...I think I need instructions here..."

Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:25 am

I take her hand and drop a seed into it. "Yes, this plant is my means of transportation, it will swallow you and then go to a predetermined place and then grow again spitting you back out at it's other end almost instantly. Think of it as a transportation method, the only down side is the pollen you sometimes get on you. That seed right there will create a plant simlar to this one so you can get to my home immediatly all you have to do is bare this." I tell her as I grope her ass actually pointing out the tattoo I gave her.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next