View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Lost in the woods (for Kairi) 

I eye his rod more closely, as I see it glisten from pre cum. I decide to take a chance and lick the tip with my tongue. I swirl my tongue around his cock, as my hand plays with his sac, and i begin sliding down the side kissing his rod gently. I stop at his balls and start sucking on them, one at a time, while my hand still caresses his rod, growing in speed.

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Looking down on the girl sucking on his cock, he continues to grip her breasts as well as finger her. Eventually he lays down more and pulls her ontop of him, leaving her to suck on his genitals while he pulls her hips towards his face.

Gripping her hips, he pulls her down to his mouth and begins licking her cunt, his tongue playing over her clit and sliding inside her hole. As she pushes her self down to him, his hand travels up her stomach and grips her breasts again.

"Every person has their price, sometimes you just gotta make them realize what it is."

Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:12 pm
Profile WWW

I moan out, as his tongue begins exploring my clit. I continue kissing his sac, as I use my tongue to travel back up his rod. I slowly lower my head on his shaft, inching down getting deeper and deeper. I pull up just before I hit the base, flicking my tongue at the tip of his penis. His hands begin playing with my breasts again and I moan again. I then deep throat his penis, entirely moving faster and faster, on his rod.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW

His hips buck a little bit, pushing the large cock a little deeper than expected sometimes. He continues to lick her netherlips, sucking on her clit and flicking it hard with his tongue. Her juics flow and he laps them up. His hand massages her breasts back and forth between the two, tweaking the nipples with his rough fingers.

"Your certainly enjoying yourself, what a little hound you are...keep going, there's a surprise just around the corner for you."

He goes back to licking her, intent on making her cum and scream for him. His attention intensifies as he brings both his hands to her pussy and fingers and licks...one large finger positions itself at her anus, lightly poking the forbidden entrance.

"Every person has their price, sometimes you just gotta make them realize what it is."

Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:19 am
Profile WWW

I continue sucking on his rod, and moan into his shaft, as his tongue pleasures my clit. I take my head off his cock and begin kissing down his shaft, stopping at his balls and sucking on them. Suddenly, I feel something trying to protrude my ass and I jump to get away. I turn to look at him. "Please don't. You can do whatever you want to me but please not that."

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:13 am
Profile YIM WWW

Grabbing her hips, holding her onto him, he looks at her as she turns to speak to him.

"You better make it worth my while then...otherwise..." He pats her ass, then reaches to push her off of him, grabbing her he pushes her onto her back and leans over her, lifting one of her legs in the air. His cock, glistening with her saliva is positioned against her wet cunt, she can feel him push it against her, but not enter.

"Now...are you gonna be a good little slut?"

Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:21 am
Profile WWW

I gasp as I am forcefully thrown against the ground. He stretches my leg up, and presses the tip of his rod against my pussy. "I am not a slut, not now not ever." I pull my leg down and shove him backwards off of me, trying to get away.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:35 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3