View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Love Hunt (For Kairi) 

Post Love Hunt (For Kairi)
Tian looked to the left and to the right, she peered into every single room she saw, but no sign of the raven haired beauty. She was worried that she'd missed her or perhaps something had happened to her. she had vowed she'd find her, not forgetting her for one moment. She continued to desperately searched, her brown hair billowing around her. She was wearing the standard school uniform, with frilly black panties and a matching bra.

On her search Tian had seen several girls conducting several activies. Some were doing school work, others were studying, some were doing domestic chores while others were watching television and playing video games. And then, there were the closed doors. A quick peek through the window told me all I needed to know. Some of these rooms were home to full blown orgies, while others were the scenes of passionate lovers showing just how much they loved each other. She hoped with all her heart that she would get to share one of those passionate moments with Kairi. If she ever found her.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:21 pm

After I had finished all my work, I decided to head down to the music classroom. It had been several weeks since I had been here, and I knew about everything that went on here. I heard the load moans of some girl's and maybe even some teachers. When I reached the music room, I entered in quietly, turning on the lights. I closed the door behind me and sat down at the piano. I kept thinking about the girl I had met on the airplane, not understanding why she hadn't shown up around school yet. She had been the key to everything I did right now. Dreams of her lovely brown hair, her curves, the smell of her fragrance. I even wrote a song for the young maiden if I ever saw her again.

I sat down at the piano and began playing the song. She started quietly singing the lyrics, closing her eyes to the chords she played.
"I don't want to hurt you,
I don't want to bring you down.
I will never ignore you,
You will never fall to the ground!

I hurt when you hurt,
I cry when you cry,
I just want to love you,
TILL I DIE! ......"

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Her ears perked up slightly at the familiar and beautiful sound of a piano being skillfully played. She could hear muffled singing coming from the same direction. Tian was intrigued and enthralled by the music. She couldn't resist peeking to see who was singing the song. She ran down the hallway, her shoes making almost no noise. After several seconds of running, She finally found the source of the noise. She peered through the window of a door and gasped at what she saw. Her face blushed a bright red and her mouth rounded into a small 'o'.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:21 pm

I continue singing, getting even more accustomed to the song. I started working on the keys, because something just didn't sound right. I kept playing a C, E, A chord and it wasn't sounding right. I change the chord and make it a bit darker, making it a C, D, A chord, and giggle when it makes a deathly sound compaired to what I had already been playing.

I started playing again dazing off into my head, daydreaming of the girl. Sigh... How much I would give to sing her, her song.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Tian stepped into the room, carefully walking towards Kairi. She took in every single loving detail, making sure that it was her. She had to be sure. When she got close enough, she nodded to herself, psotive that it was her. About 5 feet away. Tian began to approach Kairi, walking casually. Her heart beat like a drum, her mind spiralling with possible outcomes, most of them resulting in her being regected. But she swallowed her pride and stood right behind Kairi. She took a deep breath and spoke. "Hello, Kairi. My name is Tian. I've been looking everywhere for you."

Last edited by Tian Diercy on Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:19 pm

I am sure the hair on the back of my neck was standing on end. I could not believe that another monster was ready to take me. I stop playing and turn my head just slightly to see who they were. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a lock of brown hair fly by, and I quickly spun around. Standing before me was Tian, the girl I had met on the plane. I jumped up and instantaneously ran into her arms, wrapping my arms around her body, burrying my head within her chest.

I was so excited I couldn't believe she was really there. I lifted my head up and looked at her smiling. My eyes were tinkeling and tears of happiness were welling up in my eyes. "When did you get here... are you okay?..... I missed you so much! Tian!"

((((By the way... are you Tian or Diana lol *See your post if lost*))))

Last edited by Kairi on Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW

((My bad, typo'd xP Yea, its Tian (Not Tiana :wink: ))

She gasped slightly, cautiously resting her hands on her back. She did not expect this reaction. She was completely caught off guard. "My flight had been canceled. But I'm here know and thats all that matters. And just call me Tian. And I've missed you too. I spent the last five hours looking for you all over the place." Tian fondled with her smooth and silky hair, kissing the top of her head gently.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:46 pm

I smiled at her, not wanting to let her go again. "Come here, I want to show you something i wrote for you!" I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the piano bench. She took a seat next to me and I started playing the song for her.

"Don't let go
Don't follow
(Please) Don't lose your mind -

I will love you
I will hold you
Safe in my arms - (Yeah!)

Don't give up
Don't wallow
Don't try to hide (from my eyes)

I will love you
I will hold you
here in my arms.....

*second verse here)"

Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Tian sat very still, listening intently to the beautiful voice caressing her ears. She could feel her face beginning to warm, glowing a brighter and brighter red. She listened to each verse, perfectly in tune with the piano. The instrument performed wonderfully, playing each note in a perfectly tuned manner. She closed her eyes several moments after the song began, the music smoothly traveling through her ears and deeply into her chest. She was moved. Quite literally moved. Her heart pulsed with the passion by which this music was written. And she knew, deep in her soul, that she would obey and accept each and every command given by this song. If she actually told this to anyone, they might think she had been hypnotized.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:33 pm

just look up to the sky, (up to the sky (harmony))
While you stand there and cry, (echo)
I run just to be by your side........

I hurt when you hurt,
I will cry when you cry,
I just want to love you,
TILL I DIE! ....."

I finished playing, bringing my fingers to a close, carrying out the last note. I finally take my fingers from the keyboard and look back at the girl.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW

A large smile blossomed on her face. Her eyes welled up with tears. she burst into tears and embraced Kairi, crying shakily on her shoulder. "Thank you... so much.. You are the sweetest.. Most wonderful person I've ever met..." She closes her eyes and weeps happily, tears of joy spilling from her face, not realizing that her breasts were actually pressing into Kairi's, their soft, pink nubs touching ever so slightly.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:08 am

I giggle at the girl not expecting the reaction I got from her. But i took her embrace and hugged her closely. I then pull her back and smile, staring back into her eyes. "So... you really like it?"

((((If you want the rest of the song, I wrote for you just pm me))))

Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:13 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Love it? That is the biggest understatement I've ever heard!" She hugs her again, only for a few moments, before pulling away again. "Can I tell you something very important and personal?" She has a serious look on her face, her lips pursing ever so slightly.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:20 am

I look at her intently, a little confused. But I nod smiling at her.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:26 am
Profile YIM WWW

"When I first met you, you were just another pretty face. When I first talked to you, you were just another pretty voice. But when I put the two together, I came up with the most special person I've ever met. I'm in love with you, Kairi. I want to live with you, make love with you, sleep with you, everything that a couple can do together." As she talks to her, she takes her hand in hers and strokes it gently with her thumb.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next