View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Dreamers And Nightmares (For Diana) 
Post Dreamers And Nightmares (For Diana)
Solais sat pensively in the air above a dreaming girl. A lovely student by the name of Diana, she'd caught his eye some time ago, earlier that morning. Since then, he'd stalked the girl, waiting for the appropriate time...which had come several times in the day. Rather than attacking, however, he'd instead foiled several attempts upon her by others. At the time, he hadn't been sure exactly why he'd done so...every time she found herself outside of class alone, he could have whisked her away and taken her for himself...or he could have dispatched her pursuers and then done his business...but rather than either of those options, he'd simply spoiled every attack and let her be on her way, watching her every step of the way. She'd gone through her day, meeting and parting with friends as she went from class to class, until she'd arrived at her room once more. A full day, it seemed, for she'd gone to bed only a few hours after returning, and now slept soundly. That was the time that he'd entered her room...but again, upon drawing near, he hesitated to simply rouse the girl rudely from her sleep and force her to his whims. He'd drawn a little closer to her, wondering what it was about her that made him stop...

Now, it became obvious what. Instinct. His instinct to feed in much the same way as most of his race, had picked up on this girl's excessive tendency to dream, even while awake...and the vividness of those same dreams were enough to give him shudders even now. Even without trying, he could see snatches of her dreams, bits of various images and thoughts blended together to tell the stories that humanity told itself during its down-time. He frowned down at her. It had been such a long time since he'd fed this way, generally finding it to be more fun to chase his intended prey and take from her by force, rather than to slip into her dreams...but then again, he rarely found one who dreamt on a scale such as this! Even so...he was reluctant to feed this way...too little control over what was happening in a dream. Humans' dreams were fragile things. Exert too much will on them, and they invariably awoke, often screaming, and getting them to feel anything other than fear after that, such as the lust he needed, was virtually impossible. Fear had it's own lovely flavor...but it was like ketchup to french fries. While feeding from a dream generally gave him anywhere from ten to a hundred times the energy (and pleasure) of chasing down and forcing a girl into the act could, that was only if it was seen through to completion...which it rarely was. Humans these days simply didn't know how to dream, anymore, forgetting what they'd created only moments after they created it. He wondered if even thinking to take her this way was a good idea, readying himself to just go ahead and do it the normal way again...

Another fragment of her dream flashed into his head, vivid and clear, like a landscape illuminated by lightning, and he shuddered with anticipation, a smile finally coming to his lips. This one...she would be different. She...it seemed as though she might just LIVE in a dream, the way she slept now. Even if she did wake up in the midst of it all, he doubted it would take long for her to re-orient herself to this reality again. Hell, she might even end up thinking that she was still dreaming...whatever she thought, he cared little. The Nightmare made up his mind: he would partake of this girl's dreams, insert himself into them, and play with them...with her, inside them. He looked down at her, her long blonde hair fanned out beneath her, providing a beautiful backdrop for her lovely face, a picture of ultimate repose. Her eyes closed, face smiling slightly as she dreamt, eyes flickering beneath their lids as they saw things in her mind. He grinned and moved his mind towards hers. There was a momentary rush of heat as he slipped into her dream, merely an observer for now. He opened his mind's eye to what hers was seeing, and there he saw...

Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:16 pm

I was bathed in sunlight and held tight in my hand was the soft skinned hand of a beautiful woman. I had sunglasses on and nothing else. I was laying down on a lawn chair on a vivid beach. Gentle waves crashed against the shore, providing a relaxing background music. I sighed quietly, raising my other hand to pick up a cool drink from the table beside me. I sipped from the drink, sighed contently and put it back, smacking my lips slightly as the sweet flavor danced through my senses. I looked over at the girl beside me, leaning towards her and lovingly kissed her on the lips. We both moaned in unison, turned away from each other and relaxed once again, staring up at the calming view of several clouds floating through the sky.

Several feet behind us was a lush forest, the wind blowing gently through the trees and shaking the leaves. The forest itself was otherwise quiet, no animals or monsters of any type moving. I heard a slight squeaking and turned to the side, seeing my companion get up off of her lawn chair and climb onto mine, sitting herself on my stomach. I smiled at her invitingly. She bent down, pressed her lips to mine and we kissed, for several long moments. Her hand brushed against my breasts, both of our naked bodies rubbing against each other. I threw my arms around her neck and held the kiss, our tongues sliding between our mouths and lips, embracing each other lovingly.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:41 pm
A silent, unseen smile was Solais' response to what unfolded before him in Diana's dream. He'd been right....she really WAS vivid with her dreams. The detail was astounding...the bright sunshine was more than just for show...it actually seemed to produce warmth. There was sound, all around, the waves crashing, the wind sighing gently as it breezed by, caressing the trees and causing their leaves to talk...and the creaking of a lawn chair as Diana and another beautiful young woman engaged in some passionate kissing. Not only had he entered one of the most descriptive dreams he'd ever seen...he'd also entered an erotic one, it seemed. Things simply couldn't have been more perfect...especially since the girl atop Diana was in a perfect position for Solais to enter the dream completely undetected.

He focused ever so slightly, since operations such as this required the most delicate touches, and two things happened simultaneously; the first regarded Diana's dreaming mind, as a trickle of power reinforced her dream state, putting her into a slightly deeper sleep, just in case some loud noise should occur back in reality. He didn't want the girl awakening easily from her dream, after all. Not while he was in it, anyway. The second thing was a little more noticeable, though it only happened for a split second; the eyes of the girl sitting astride the lovely student flickered for a moment...and shined for the briefest of seconds a deep violet, with crimson at their center. Her smile turned a shade malicious for half a second, before melting back into an expression of sweet, selfless adoration once more, and the color of her eyes returned to what they'd been just a second ago. As easily as that, Solais now had a...for lack of better term, physical body in the dream, to use and alter as he saw fit. Much easier than constructing one himself and sneaking up on the girls, and simpler than possessing a real human, since this dream creation had had no soul to interfere with the insertion process.

Now in control of the Nightmare, the girl bent forward once more, nuzzling her face against Diana's neck and shoulder, giving a gentle love-bite as she whispered softly into the beauteous blonde's ear, "I love you, Diana..." Her fingers, already on the student's breasts from an earlier motion, gave a gentle, plying squeeze, thumbs brushing delicately against the stiff, pink buds sitting atop them. Her hips undulated slightly, making her rock against Diana softly as she returned to kissing her. His inner thoughts had nothing to do with love, however, as he made the girl say the words and go through the motions. More than anything, this was all a test drive for the dream puppet he now controlled, and he almost laughed as he finished flexing his control over it. It moved as though it were his own, quite responsive to his will. A good thing, to be sure. Diana was as good as his.

Last edited by Solais on Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:26 am

My eyes were closed, and my hand was gently traveling down my lover's back. I let out another content moan, the warm and soft skin of her hands arousing my nipples even further. My hand gently slid over her rump, massaging her bum cheeks in a circular motion. I turned my head to the side and blew slightly in her ear, my blushed face rubbing against her's. Our lips met again, in another long kiss, our tongues rubbing past each other as they explored the depths of each other's mouths. My companion seemed to be getting more independent, but I didn't care. As long as she made love to me, I was happy.

In reality, I was laying on my bed very still, my nipples arousing from my dream and poking through my nighty. I moaned quietly, my own hand moving to massage my own teat. I mewled both in dream and in reality.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:26 pm
Solais concentrated, keeping a careful watch on the unsuspecting girl's responses, physical vocal and mental, both in the dream and in the outer reality. It wouldn't do for one to feel out of sync with the other, causing her to wake up, so he watched carefully. A small smile came to his lips in reality as he heard that luscious purr of pleasure from deep in her throat, watching her begin to toy with herself delicately in her sleep. Smoothly and soundlessly, he sat on the bed next to her, leaning his back against a wall, then slid her up onto his lap, atop him. He was strong and gentle enough to make the motion smooth, slow enough that she didn't awaken. Having not worn his armor and already removed his clothing, thinking earlier to simply take her before she woke, he was already nude, so all her body felt was warm skin against her...which, as it turned out, was perfect, considering her dream. It was a somewhat time consuming progress...but he really wanted to help her caress herself. He contributed one of his hands to her other breast, using great skill to match the strokes and rubs of her own, his fingers mimicking hers perfectly, apply a light touch, very little pressure. His lips brushed against her neck, copying his dream puppet's actions, and one arm wrapped around her hips, keeping her against him comfortably. He was careful not to breathe too loudly or directly upon her, lest he wake her from her dream.

As this was going on, he never allowed his new dream-puppet to falter, continuing her ministrations and reactions without fail. She happily accepted the kiss from Diana, sucking gently on the student's tongue, arching with feline grace as a hand trailed down her back, a soft giggle as the fingers apparently tickled her. She gave a slight sigh of contentment as her backside was gripped and rubbed rhythmically, giving Diana's breasts a light tweak in response, rocking her hips back against her lover's hands. After several long-seeming moments of this, she sat up a bit straighter, breaking their kiss, and reached behind her with a mischievious smile on her face, her eyes glittering down joyously at her lover, as her fingers slipped gingerly over Diana's hips, down the outside of one thigh, and slowly back up the inside, slithering serpentlike towards the dreaming girl's sex. Her hips continued to roll against the hands that caressed her, and she gave a throaty sound of her pleasure every so often. On the strings Solais had set, she continued to dance for him, drawing his prey through the steps with her.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:58 pm

I was panting in reality, my breath warm and moist. My body continued to heat up from my arousal. My breasts reacted immediately to the touch of a second hand, their warm surface stretching as they became engorged. My sensitive nubs also reacted, erecting to their full length. My face was glowing red, and my body almost completely limp in Solais' grip.

In the dream state I was moaning and mewling, my moistening sex tightening slightly, secreeting more love juices. My sesnitive nether lips tingle with pleasure, my breasts fully engorged and my nipples errect to their fullest. I was panting at a quick pace, my eyes closed tight from the ecstasy and my head turning from side to side. My face was glowing red, the sweet pleasures running through my body and straight to my core. Inside of my isolated womb, a familiar sensation surged through the walls, my orgasmatic juices building up.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:39 pm
Solais' fingers continued at a steady pace in reality, massaging and caressing the full, firm orb in his hand, snaking his other down between Diana's legs to mimic there what he was doing in the dream. Ever so gently, he brought the girl further along, deeper into her arrousal, being careful not to awaken her...the electric rush flowing into him from her arroused dreams was like sex all in itself, and he wanted nothing to interrupt that for the moment. There was plenty of time to get acquainted in reality later. For the moment, Solais fell into a half-trance, keeping just enough of his awareness in reality to keep an eye on the girl atop him and what his hands were doing. The rest of him went into the dream.

She smiled, a wicked little smile, promising sweet pleasures...and her fingers were already making good on those unspoken promises. Her hand, having slithered its way to its goal, now played with the sweet flower of Diana's sex, her fingers already dripping with honeyed nectar. The middle two fingers plunged in repeatedly, a steady pumping rhythm, swirling about inside her as they went all the way in. Her thumb gently massaged the pink nub at the top, teasing it with the attention it so sorely craved. Her eyes took in her lover's face with adoration...and hid a hunger so dark, it would have given the girl nightmares for years to come, could she but see it. A free hand gripped and squeezed one of Diana's breasts, index finger and thumb pinching and rolling the stiff peak atop it with loving care, tugging upon it slightly.

She licked her lips once, leaning forward to embrace Diana's in another kiss, slipping her tongue into the student's mouth for a moment...then slipping it out, over her lips, down her chin. She drew a slow, gentle line down until the pink muscle found the stiff teat her fingers were toying with. Lips immediately went to work along with the tongue, enfolding the sensitive bud into a warm embrace, tongue lavishing it with succulent swipes and kisses. Soft sucking noises could be heard from her mouth, and her fingers never faltered, never missed a beat, continuing their assault on her body.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:30 pm

My legs were spread apart, my face was glowing red and the only things escaping my mouths were panting breaths and moaning. My sex continued to salivate, lubricating her fingers further. A soft splurt sounded each time she plunged her fingers into me. As soon as her lips made contact with my pulsing nipple, several wanting mewls managed to push their way through my array of moans. As if on command, my vagina twitched slightly and I let out a long, drawn out moan, loudly signifying the beginning of an orgasm.

My womb parted and from it splurted forward a load of sex juices, splashing past the two fingers lodged inside of my vagina. They flowed off of the lawn chair, puddling in the sand beneath us.

In reality I was softly moaning, softly spoken encouragements to keep going and not to stop escaping my lips. My eyes remained closed and I remained asleep, my body involuntarily twitching from the pleasures drawn to it in both dream and reality. Suddenly my back straightened and I bared my teeth, seething quietly as I orgasmed in reality. My bed immediately wettened, my cum gently dribbling down onto the demon's lap and onto the silk covers. As soon as I had cummed for the first time, I began to pant, regaining my breath after the pleasures passed through by the orgasm.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:24 pm
In reality, Solais let it go at that, for the moment, smiling softly at the feel of the girl's warm nectar spilling across his lap. His shaft hardened beneath her, and he was tempted to put it into play...but why not take the dreams a step further, first? He removed his fingers from between her legs and tasted her with a gentle chuckle...

Dreamside, the unnamed lover did the same, drawing her fingers from Diana's sex and tasting with a wicked smile, her eyes glittering, changing color back into Solais' usual violet. She spoke, and this time, his voice rang out with hers, making it sound as though the two of them were speaking at once. "Mmmm, love...your cunny tastes absolutely delicious! It's like a little bit of heaven..." She gave a lush laugh, sliding forward ever so slightly to give her another kiss, stealing it from the lovely girl, tongue slithering into her mouth to place Diana's taste within...

When she pulled back, her hair had darkened to a shade of black so deep it seemed to be part of the void itself. Her smile revealed canines that seemed almost fang-like in their sharpness, and her eyes were cat-slitted, pupils crimson. A pair of black feathered wings unfolded from behind her. Solais didn't change her beyond that, choosing instead to take what was apparently Diana's ideal lover and twist her to his dark design instead. More changes could be made later, should he feel like it. The newly reformed quasi-demon girl gave a wicked little giggle. "How was it, Di? Bet it wasn't enough, huh? Want some more?"

Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]