View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 1:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Woodland directions (for Count Alucard) 

Beth was taken by surprize by the monster simply grabbed her out the water pinning her arms to her bare sides. As she was pulled from pond the water clung to her body so she started to shiver in the nights air, but the most alarming part of the whole experiene was the aliens booming voice, "Come on, now, I bet you're delicious. It's time for me to eat." As it tilted its head back to eat her.

Beth response to was to start kicking madly with her legs in an efffort to loosen the aliens grip, but she started to scream out loud hoping anyone might hear and come to aid her.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Last edited by Beth on Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:43 am
Profile WWW

"Now come on," said the alien. "You were just in the woods. No one was there then, or you would have been rescued. You know that." Alucard held her in the air then, removing her bra with one hand. Unlike Beth's treatment of her clothes, folding them neatly, Alucard through her bra into the water, where it began to sink.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:54 am
Profile YIM

Beth watched as the monster removed he bra with little revealing her water soaked size 36 C breasts that manage to gleam in the starless sky. Her eyes never left his as he threw the garment away so sank miserbly with most of Beth's hopes below the water line. Although disheartened by the removal off her bra Beth did not stop fighting on the contary her kicking increased tenfold as she screamed, "Right you just saying that because you want a easy meal tonight, well your not going to get one."

Last edited by Beth on Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:19 am
Profile WWW

"Ha!" Alucard began to pull off her panties as well. "You haven't shown me real struggling yet!" The alien grinned, its yellow eyes keeping a steady light now as it spoke to her enticingly. "You'd fight harder if you didn't want to be eaten. You want to know how it feels to slide down my throat, to be inside me, to be food to something like me..." It whispered these words to her as it brought her closer, still keeping a good grip on her arms and not letting her go.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:29 am
Profile YIM

As the monstor brought her close, her kicking continued but nether the less it began to remove her panties one leg at a time and whisphered into Beth's ear, "You'd fight harder if you didn't want to be eaten. You want to know how it feels to slide down my throat, to be inside me, to be food to something like me..." When it said this her eyes went as wide as soverigns.She didn't want to be eaten by this monstor did she? A voice woke in the back of her head and started to argue that it explains why she hadn't fought has hard as she could have. You could of been faster and gotten away from this monster if you wanted what stopped. It continually whisped in the back of her mind until se broke, "No, no, no, that can't be true. It can't be."

Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:42 am
Profile WWW

Alucard grinned wider, bringing her closer to the giant jaws. "It has to be. You could have run long before, but you stayed in the water. Even if you're not going to admit it to me, admit it to yourself: you want me to eat you." Alucard licked its lips again.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Profile YIM

As the monster licked his lips Beth was getting seriously confused. She wasn't sure of anything anymore. So many things didn't make sense, did she want the monstor to eat her, why didn't she get out the pond and run when she had the chance, why didn'tshe fight harder and why most importantly has her stubborn streak not kicked in yet. Beth finally responded to the monster taunts but it was not how she imagine shw would,"I not sure anymore, why aren't I sure," she said weakly.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:23 pm
Profile WWW

Alucard whispered to her again. "You are sure, dear. You want me to eat you. Do you not see now that you will like it?" The mouth opened wide, large enough for Beth to walk in, had she not been gripped by the monster. "It calls to you, doesn't it?"

Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:35 pm
Profile YIM

As the mouth opened wide like a gateway in front of Beth and the monster whispered in ear, Beth didn't know what to think. It couldn't be true she couldn't want this, but he had that she would like it and after all he hadn't seemed to of to lied to her yet.

So Beth uncertain let her instincts guide her and took a first tentive step forward into the mouth.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:55 pm
Profile WWW

Alucard released her arms, still wary of letting her go, but when she took a step into the alien's mouth, it knew it had won. "That's right, go inside," said Alucard without moving its mouth. The alien's tongue was there, twitching in anticipation. If she turned back now, the jaws would close, trapping her inside.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:07 pm
Profile YIM

As her arms were released as she enter the mouth she countined to step forward approaching the alien's massive tongue. Her mind was so confused she couldn't take it anymore. She had made a choice to embrace this and that was final. As Beth fully entered the mouth she reached out for the giant tongue that was before her.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:13 pm
Profile WWW

The massive tongue touched against her, slick with saliva, tasting her, feeling her with its wet, warm surface. The tongue slid under her, and, laying her face-down, pushed her towards the throat that would swallow her.

Alucard closed its giant maw, the darkness surrounding Beth suddenly as all visible light was cut off inside those jaws. Having her in its mouth, it sucked on her lightly for a moment or two, enjoying her being inside its maw.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:51 am
Profile YIM

The moment the tongue touched her skin it was like Beth got shocked by 100 volts of electricity. She didn't know what inside had drawn her into this position. Maybe it was her being an outcast, maybe she wanted to be with another one who perhaps could feel the way she did, she just didn't know. As she slid down the tongue and was sucked on in the dark maw all thoughts that this was bad idea slid out of her head and she just seem to accept her position lying naked on the beasts tongue.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:24 am
Profile WWW

Alucard swallowed the student whole, bringing Beth down the esophagus of the beast. Passing into the throat felt like being squeezed lightly all over, but it was done in a second. Peristalsis then set in, bringing Beth down the esophagus of the alien, the muscles rippling to lower Beth slowly. It felt almost like an all-body massage to the drool-covered student, and then she was deposited into a chamber. This organic sac was more than large enough to hold Beth inside it, and was slightly humid and warm inside the organ.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:41 am
Profile YIM

As Beth was finally swallowed down the creatures esophagus through his throat her body got rubbed and massaged in possible position. By the time she entered a dark chamber inside the creatures stomach. Beth stayed lyinging in the dark chanber cover from head to toe in the monsters saliva waiting for what would come next.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:01 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next