View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Love Hunt (For Kairi) 

I am quite shocked at what this girl had to say. It was what I wanted to hear, but maybe just a bit too soon. I smile as she takes my hand in hers. I pull her hand to my lips and kiss it then stare into her eyes. "I would love all of that stuff too, but I want to take the making love thing a little slow. I want to do this the right way. I want to care for you, and not just us you. I love you *brushes the hair from your face* and I will continue to love you, and you don't have to offer yourself to me to have my love." I smile at her holding her cheek in my hand. mi amore

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:53 am
Profile YIM WWW

She nodded at her words, all of it making wonderful sense to her. "Okay, Kairi. I agree with you completely. Lets do this the right way." She stands up, turns around and walks out of the room, closing the door behind her. Several minutes later she returns, the door opens and she steps inside, a small pot in her hand. From it a young lilac is sprouting, its pink bud just about to bloom. she present it to Kairi. "Are you busy tonight?" She giggles softly before sitting back down beside her.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:01 am

I look intently at my beautiful Tian, yes that's right mine!, and she seemed to agree, but she stood up and walked out of the room. I tried to stutter the word wait, but my mind was confused and dazed. Suddenly she returned carrying the most beautiful flower I had ever seen. I couldn't help but start crying at the sight. She sat down next to me and asked if I was busy. I shook my head no and wrapped my arms around her.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I look intently at my beautiful Tian, yes that's right mine!, and she seemed to agree, but she stood up and walked out of the room. I tried to stutter the word wait, but my mind was confused and dazed. Suddenly she returned carrying the most beautiful flower I had ever seen. I couldn't help but start crying at the sight. She sat down next to me and asked if I was busy. I shook my head no and wrapped my arms around her.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Tian blushed softly and patted Kairi softly on the back. "In that case, would you accompany me on a date? Its early in the morning and we have enough time to go almost any where on the island." She then bent down and kissed Kairi on the top of the head, leaning her head against her's.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:32 am

I smile at her touch and giggle innocently. "Sure! I would love to go with you anywhere!"

Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:38 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Okay!" Tian grabs her hand and pulls her off the chair and out the door. She jogs down the hallway back to her makeshift dorm. She runs in, rummages through a box labeled with black marker, 'beach', and pulls out a brown package. She runs into the bathroom, several russling sounds emenating from it. She then steps out, in nothing but a very tight and very revealing red string bikini. A soft blush is on her face as she spins around, presenting herself to Kairi. "Lets go to the beach!"

Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:43 am

"OK!... Let's g...." I could barely finish my sentence as I was pulled out the door and down the hill. The entire time I was giggling as she dragged me around. We got to her so called "room" and she started rummaging through things. She went to the bathroom and came back out in the hottest red string bikini I had ever seen. "You look hot! And.... my swimsuit is in my room, you could move in with me, might make getting dressed in hot swimsuits more interesting with help." I giggle again then twirl her around to take a good look at her swim suit.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:50 am
Profile YIM WWW

Tian nods vigorously, smiling hopefully at her. "I'd love to! I still have the trolley that I brought my things in here with. I could bring my stuff over right now!" Tian continued to smile, beaming with joy. Her bare body began to heat up, arousing slightly from the attention it was receiving.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:58 am

I wrap my arms around you, holding you close looking into your eyes. I kisses your cheek, then brush the hair from your face. "I'll help you back!"

Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:03 am
Profile YIM WWW

Tian cooed slightly in Kairi's embrace, smiling happily. She nuzzled into Kairi's neck, kissing it a few times. She then managed to slide out of Kairi's embrace, just barely keeping her bra on. She walked over to a corner, pulled the trolley out of a closet and began to load the four boxes in the room. Tian was very neat when it came to packing and she had loaded all of her needs into the four boxes. Sure, it was a bit heavy, but she didn't mind. She loaded them onto the trolly and was already on her way down the hallway when she realized she didn't know where Kairi's room was. "Which way are we going again?" She said as she turned around to gaze at Kairi.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:12 am

I watch here, in confusion as she quickly packs everything and is already out the door. "Tian! Would you cool your jets. *giggles* And its to your right, 323, But please breath!"

Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:41 am
Profile YIM WWW

She takes a deep breath, shaking her hands in excitement. "I'm sorry, I'm just so excited!" She once again picks up the trolley and pushes it at a more comfortable pace towards Kairi's room. It was not that far, only five doors over. In no time the trolley was planted in front of the door which was awaiting Kairi's touch to open. Tian was practically jumping with joy, but she didn't care, knowing that she'd look like an immature kid. But she really was excited! My first lesbian relationship, I wonder what it'll be like? She was not used to getting this kind of attention from a woman who had the same sensitivities and line of thought as her. This was all so new.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:45 am

I roll my eyes giggling at the girls actions. You would think she had never been around another female she cared about, or away from home on her own before. I shrugged it off and unlocked the door, letting her adventure in. I watched the girl as she twirled around the room eyeing everything in sight, having a grand old time. I giggled again, then helped her move the boxes.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:09 am
Profile YIM WWW

After about 15 minutes they had all of her clothes packed away and a second bed set up. All that was left was for Kairi to change into her swim suit. Tian was very excited to see just how sexy she'd look in the suit. Then they could go to the beach.

(sorry about the shortness, its 6 am and I'm a bit frizzled)

Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next