View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Love Hunt (For Kairi) 

After all was said and done, I drew my swimsuit out of my drawer and headed to the bathroom. My swimsuit matched most of my other clothes. It was a Dark royal purple bikini. The top had a black skeleton on the left boob, and the bottoms were striped black and purple. It barely cover my breasts up, or I guess I should say my nipple, and it tied around criss crossing on my back. I returned to the room and look innocently, as she sat on her bed with her back to me. I walk over and kiss her neck then I whisper in her ear if she likes it, then stand back and giggle.

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I gasp quietly and turned around. My mouth rounded into a small 'o'. My blush grew stronger and I found myself staring at her encased breasts, being held in place by a bikini a smidgen more revealing then mine. After a few moments I pried my eyes away and looked up at her, smiling shyly and standing up. I stood in front of her, looking into her eyes for several more long moments. I finally gave in to the temptation and planted my lips in her's, throwing my arms around her to hold her close. My tongue lustfully pursed through her lips and began to embrace her's, gently caressing the muscle. My lips lovingly ate at her's, practically trying to eat them, sucking on her mouth. My eyes were closed, letting sensation and instinct take over.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:31 pm

I was impressed by the way she kissed me. I returned the kiss, savoring every taste, closing my eyes. I ran my fingers across the sides of her body, for a good ten minutes before pulling away. I pressed my forehead to hers, smiling into her eyes pushing her hair behind her ear. "We should go swimming now." I giggled at her smiling.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I was panting hard, catching my breath after the lengthy kiss. I held my head pressed to her''s. "Okay. Lead the way, lovely." I kept my talking to a minimum, so as to let my lunges catch up to me. My face was reddish, the heat inside of me blossoming into my limbs and finger tips. Is this love? Or is it just this island?

Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:10 pm

I smile at Tian then put my hand in hers, intertwining our fingers. I start to walk out the room, as Tian grabs the door closing it, and head down to the beach. The warm sun felt so good on my skin and seemed to glisten right off of her skin. I giggled at her asking her various questions, like where she came from, what her favorite color was, and many others. Just being near her felt good!

Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I could feel the warmth inside of me blossom further. I answered all of her questions as honestly as I could. I came from Florida, I loved the color mauve, my favorite drink was kiwi and strawberry mix, like the ones in Fruitopia and that I spent a lot of my time on a beach in Florida. I didn't bother asking her. If she wanted to tell me, she would. I was just so happy. I was sure I was blushing, the heat radiating from my cheeks not allowing me to forget for a single moment. When we finally made it, I released Kairi's hand and ran for the water, giggling the whole way.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:10 pm

I giggle as she runs into the water. I put my towel down on the sand, pulling my hair tye out. She seems to be having so much fun, that I can't help but run in after her. I dive under the water and begin swimming around. I watch the fish swim by, and can't help but to laugh at their beauty. I come back up and watch Tian in amazement.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I was swimming away from the shore, already several meters away. I swam and swam, the skills I had learned back in Florida being put to use. Every few seconds my rump would raise into the air before diving back into the water. I took a deep breath of air each time my head rose. Before I knew it I was about 20 meters away from the shore, my feet not touching the ground at all. I proudly held my head above the water, my soaked hair running down my back. I waved at Kairi, still staying above the water.

(Moved Here)

Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3