View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 7:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Finding Her Way (Open to All Students) 

"WHAT?!" exclaimed Evangeline. "An orgy?! Do all the girls here think about sex half the time?!"

Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:55 am
Profile YIM

With both of her roommates having gone off on their own, Kat was starting to feel a little bored and more than a little lonely being in the room all by herself. So with nothing better to do, she decided to go for a walk along the corridors. Katrina figured it was as good an activity as any to relieve herself of her boredom.

It had worked before; it was how she met Violett and Kari and ended up being roommates with them. Maybe she would run into another nice bunch of girls. Little did she know just which group of girls she'd be running into...

And so, dressed in an over-sized blue sweatshirt, a pair of baggy black sweatpants, and her fuzzy blue slippers, Kat strolled on down the hall, searching for someone, anyone to talk to, not really paying much attention as she turned a corner...and bam! Kat ran right into Diana, causing herself to fall backwards and land flat on her butt.

"Oww...Sorry about that! I didn't mean to run into you like that..." Looking up at the girl she had bumped into, Kat blushed a deep red when she realized just who she had run into. "Um...he-hello, Diana. It's good to see you again..."

Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:17 am
Profile WWW

Evangeline stepped to the side as a new girl ran right into one of the girls she just met.

"We should really get out of this hallway before some other student comes running into us."

Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:44 am
Profile YIM

Samantha giggled. "You say that like it's a bad thing. C'mon, Evangeline, nothing's wrong with having a little 'fun with the ladies' every now and then..."

And then Evangeline made a comment about other girls running into them. "What..." and then a very familiar voice coming from nearby derailed her trail of thought. Turning her head over to the source of the sound, and nearly passed out when she saw who had shown up.

Samantha took a step back, bug-eyed, a look of shock on her face as she looked down at the blue-haired girl on the ground. "Ho-ly shit..."

No...It couldn't be...

"K-Kat?"

Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure.
--Ambrose Bierce

Sex is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other.
--Marquis De Sade

Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:57 am
Profile WWW

"Ngh... my head..." I stroked my forehead. I had remained standing but had gotten the full force of the collision. I felt as if my head was about to break open. I moaned quietly, rubbing the spot in pain with my hand. "I need an ice compress..."I accidentally touched a very red spot on my head and hissed in pain. "Make that a glacier compress."

Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:28 pm

Kari's afternoon nap was interupted by some hullabaloo going on right outside her door. As much as she tried to block out the commotion, she couldn't get back to sleep.

Opening the door, she saw the hallway crowded with several girls, one of whom had her grip around several luggage bags. Must have been a new student.

"Excuse me, but can you please keep it down?" she asked. "You're being kinda loud, and according to the rules, you can only do that if you are 'studying really hard.'"

Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:56 pm
Profile YIM

"I was just getting to that.. Ngh, you don't happen to have any ice handy?" I continued to rub the very sore spot on my head, a sure bruise beginning to darken. I sighed discontently, closing my eyes to hopefully will the pain away.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:40 am

Kari went back into her room and came back with a bag of ice.

"Here. So are you new here?" she asked the girl with the luggage.

Satsuro, the Darkness

Evangeline, the Alchemist

Lilith, The Harpy

Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:20 am
Profile YIM

Kat was about to apologize again for bumping into Diana like that, when she heard very familiar voice. In disbelief, Kat turned her head to see if it was really who she thought it was.

And it was indeed her dear older sister Samantha, staring at her with an equally shocked expression on her face.

"S-samantha? Is that really you?"

Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:33 pm
Profile WWW

It took a few minutes for Samantha to get over the shock of seeing her younger sister here in the hallway, and then she recalled the conversation their parents had after Kat's 'little incident' at their previous school.

During their discussion, they had brought up a private all-girl school that was located on some previously unheard-of faraway island with a Japanese-sounding name. Only now did she recall the name of that island: Shokushu...the same island she herself had been sent to.

But, of course it wasn't really that much of a coincidence, now that Samantha thought about it. They had probably figured that Kat needed some looking after...and if it 'took care' of their delinquent child in the process, then so much the better.

Snapping back to the present at the sound of Kat's voice, Samantha smiled at her darling little sister as she walked and wrapped her arms around the petite girl's body, giving her a warm, sisterly hug. "It's really me, sweetie. It's good to see you again, sis. When Mom and Dad sent you away, I thought I'd never see you again."

Then, realizing someone else had spoken, Samantha turned to see a pretty blonde giving another student a bag of ice. "Sorry, I wasn't paying much attention before," she replied with an apologetic smile, "And, yes, I'm new here...just arrived this morning, and these lovely ladies here were just going to help me find my new dorm room. Would you care to join us?"

Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure.
--Ambrose Bierce

Sex is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other.
--Marquis De Sade

Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:09 am
Profile WWW

Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:51 am

--Ambrose Bierce

--Marquis De Sade

Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:38 am
Profile WWW

Violett peeked out from the doorway, then scampered out into the hall, dressed for the day in her uniform.

"You... Never told me you had a sister, Kat!"

Violtt curtsied politely to Samantha. "I'm.... I'm Violett Small, and I'm very pleased to meet you, Elder Young Sister."

She smiled sheepishly, blushing deeply. "So, um... Hi.... Need help with anything?"

Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:50 am

"It's a pleasure to meet you, as well, Violett." Samantha replied, smiling warmly at the newest addition to the growing crowd of students. She was now surrounded by--Samantha did a quick count in her head--six very pretty ladies. It seemed that she was already becoming quite popular on her first night here at Shokushu.

"Well, we were going to try to find out my where my dorm room was at, since I was too much of a ditz to find it on my own, but Evangeline was kind enough to help us out with that already. I still need to get there and get settled in, though. I kinda figured that I could just drop my stuff off at my dorm room and worry about unpacking in the morning. That way, we'd have more time to hang out and find something fun to do together. You're quite welcome to join us if you'd like."

--Ambrose Bierce

--Marquis De Sade

Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:00 am
Profile WWW

Violett smiled, nodding softly. "That... That'd be very noce... Thank you. Um... Do you need help carrying anything? I... I didn't catch your name..."

She blushed, stepping back a little and fidgeting nervously as she waited for a reply.

Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3