View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 7:23 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Capture of Tian Diercy 

I smiled at him, reassured by what he said. Although this was the first time I had ever heard of a breast exam, it was still rather awkward and I accepted it at as something that had to be done at 18, in case a woman got pregnent or something of the sort. No, he was a good man. My paranoia was keeping my lips shut and my wanting moans to myself. I remained silent, my nipples arousing further from his warm touch.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:55 pm

His finger tips pressed into her flesh, feeling the soft supple bust. "Hmm, no hardening of the mammary glands, no lumps..these are quite healthy and very well taken care of." he said idly while he continued to fondle her breasts and test her nipples. His hands moved down lower to massage her sides.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:44 am
Profile YIM

A soft mewl escapes my lips, and I quickly regain myself and close my lips. I nodded to him contently when he told me what he observed. My pink nubs perked up even more at his touch. I sighed when his hands left my excited globes and touched the sides of my lower torso, my skin prickling slightly from his touch. "What type of examination is this?" I asked curiously.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:19 am

(( You should use a different color text ))

He chuckled lightly. "Standard full body examination of my own making." He replied. 'You'll have plenty of these when you grow older..trust me." He said with a soft chuckle at the sounds she made. "You'll get use to them."

His hands felt along her stomach, feeling the muscle, and feel of the organs underneath them, and they moved to her thighs, and with a press of another button on the remove, the bar her feet were bound to spread her legs, and showed they were stirrups. "Relax, and don't worry." he said once more.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:51 am
Profile YIM

"Okay, doctor." I could feel my muscles tense wherever his hands touched. I willed myself to relax but couldn't, my mind tingling with thoughts of betrayal and possible outcomes. But I continued to will myself to relax, knowing that his examination would soon be over. I mean, he wouldn't go down there, would he?

Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:58 am

In fact he would. "Good dear..good." He nodded and he indeed moved lower. "Well now I need to check your privates. So I will need to remove your other clothes as well." He said with a reassuring smile, though as good as his smile was, his playful hands betrayed him. He felt the muscles tense, she was very nervous, conflicting with thoughts of such naughtiness most would have been ashamed..this one was special indeed.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:03 am
Profile YIM

I nodded hesitantly, not so sure I wanted to approve this. But what choice did I have? Maybe if I was compliant he'd let me go. I continued to stare down at him, a look of confusion and nervousness on my face. My breasts were still aroused, holding themselves high and mighty in the hopes of receiving more attention.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:23 am

He smiled. "I can tell your feeling aroused, it is common for it to happen, just think of me as a dentist or something, minus those drill things." He said giving a shiver. "Hate those things.." He said trying to relax her, figuring that was just making things worse in some ways. His hands began to peel up her bottoms, taking them and her underwear, exposing her warm sex to the cold sterile air.

"Very healthy coloring, from the looks of it, it gets steady attention." He said with a chuckle as he retreated to his tray of many tools, and eyed over them as if trying to pick out a toy, a most strange doctor.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:44 am
Profile YIM

I was now buck naked, strapped to a metal table with my legs parted. There was a doctor whom had just examined my breasts and vagina and was now picking an instrument. I pray that these are not mandatory... I took a deep breath, the cold sterile air drying my throat. But sadly it did the opposite, arousing my naked and shaved sex slightly enough to begin moistening.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:30 pm

He lifted from the table a speculum, a clear plastic as it seemed, but it was probably some other material that looked as if it were. He hummed softly as he inspected the device and and looked over to her. "Alright dear..this may be very uncomfortable..so excuse me." He said as he moved to her feet, and held out the probe and pressed the narrow tip into her sex, his brow lifting up and glancing to the moisture on the exposed lips, but he did not say nothing. He had barely done anything and she was growing wet, this one was seemingly enjoying herself physically, while he would bet her mind was saying how wrong it felt. and a bit deeper he stopped pushing it into her, and squeezed the handle, causing the tight nether regions to spread, showing the gateway to her womb easily, which was lit up by his pen light.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:59 pm
Profile YIM

As much self control as I had was immediately broken when I felt my warm sex spread apart, the tender and sensitive lips sending waves of pleasure into my core. I let out a soft mewl, my vagina's walls sweating love juices at a slow pace. A cold rush of wind just happened to brush through the lab and towards me, making its way into my opened sex, causing my nether lips to shiver slightly in excitement, mistaking the cold breeze for a lover's breath. Oh, how easily my body could be fooled! I was honestly ashamed that I reacted this way to a doctor's exam.

Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:31 am

He just stared as he watched it ooze its love nectar. For a moment he considered licking her clean and torturing her a bit, but no he had to go with the charade for a bit longer. "Well it seems you are quite sensitive." He said as his finger moved to push back the skin hood that covered her tender clitoris. "Healthy coloring and discharges." He commented as he flashed the light into her body staring deep into her most private places. "Lack of a hymen suggest sexual activity..from the marks, a molded object is the tool." he said under his breath. another step in his plan, embarrassing her so. "Seemingly quite common in this school" He said with a nod of his head. He leaned over more to get a better look, the cold breeze was washed away with his strong warm ones. His nose had already began picking up her pheromones and with a suppressed shiver he pressed on with the exams.

Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:04 am
Profile YIM

My cheeks flushed with embarrassment, and I tried opening my mouth several times to tell him why my hymen was nowhere to be seen and why I was no longer a virgin, and why I had damage done to the back of my throat. But when I finally found my words, his warm breath began to brush up on my sensitive clitoris. It twitched noticably, its sensitive surface stretching visible from its protective compartment.

Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:26 pm

Humming lightly He nodded. "No damage or signs of contusions on the vaginal wall. Loss of Hymen from either consensual sex, self infliction, or natural lack of." He said to himself mental notes most likely, or just something to confuse and scare and over all torture the young lab rat. Releasing the speculum he removed it. It was shining with a coating of her juices, making her look lewd at best. He placed it down next to his other things. "Well it seems you've grown quite aroused..nothing to be ashamed of, I did warn you it happens in newer patients." He said giving her knee a comforting pet.

"Now I can start running tests and such." He nodded and standing up he covered her modesty with a hospital sheet, which offered some protection against the cold. Her legs were never let down of course, allowing him if he wished to do whatever he had dreamed of.

Taking the swabs of body fluids he took them to a machine and inserted them, and the machine buzzed to life. It beeped and blooped on regular intervals. The doctor was reading the screen with interest, and slowly starting to smile widely at the screen. Something very intriguing popped up.

Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:41 pm
Profile YIM

I quizzically watched the doctor, curious to see what he was doing. I was very grateful that he covered up my bare sex. I was still slightly dissappointed that my cleavage was left uncovered but I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. He insisted on keeping my legs spread apart, silently showing that he was currently in control. But it seems that my body continued to get excited by this situation, expecting some kind of rape. But of course that was what was going to happen. But my mind didn't know that, foolishly believing in the perverted doctor's authenticity.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:22 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next