View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 7:26 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Two Kinds of Welcoming + Introductions (For Ryujin+N-Yuki) 

Yuki made a small noise of protest as she was lowered to the mess. She looked at the mess, able to smell both of each other in the mix. While a part of her may have wanted to clean up the mess on the floor, she still did not want to have his cock up her ass. It seemed more... animalistic then a human sexual act, but then again, the creature that had claimed her wasn't exactly human to begin with. She looked over her shoulder, looking up at him. She more then anything wanted to tell him no, to fuck off, but the fact that he seemed to be kind, gentle and.... reassuring about the whole thing made it more difficult to say. Not to mention he had been playing with her for awhile now, so her common sense and logical thinking wasn't exactly there to begin with anyways. "You... promise that it wouldn't be painful??"

*thinking about doing random RPs of a girl getting molested on a train* PM if interested

~The impatient one

Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:07 am

"It will hurt a little, but only for a short while. And once that's past, the only thing you'll feel is pleasure. You might even want to do it again after this." he told her as he hiked her skirt up, exposing her round ass cheeks. "And..." he paused to slither his tongue out over his fingers, letting the slimy, slippery saliva drip copiously onto the thick digits until they were completly coated, "...this will make it easier on you when I'm moving inside of your ass." he finished. He used the shadows to grip her taut cheeks and spread them apart. He pushed his fingers into her tight sphincter, gaining easy access with the lubrication provided by the saliva. To further prove his point he began to slowly move them back and forth between her puckered bung, moving smoothly ans easily.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:37 am
Profile YIM

Yuki watched over her shoulder as the tongue licked the fingers, coating them before pushing them into her ass. She shivered at the feeling of her cheeks being spread apart and groaned as she felt the fingers probing her. There was some discomfort as the fingers moved inside her ass, but not painful. She looked away from Ryujin and focused on the mess in front of her. This isn't right! This isn't right! called out a part of her mind, but went unheard as she started to lap at the surface of the mess, starting to clean up the mess. She could taste the beef-ness of Ryujin's cum mixed with her own tart, yet sweet juices.

*thinking about doing random RPs of a girl getting molested on a train* PM if interested

~The impatient one

Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:53 am

Ryujin conctinued to pump his finger through her anal entrance, moving them faster as time went by. "You see Yuki, you're loosening up very nicely back here." he said before pulling them out of her. He moved his fingers under his mouth and began to drool over his fingers, this time coating a third digit. "I'm going to add another finger this time." he warned her before pushing them back inside, her ass feeling tighter than before.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:32 am
Profile YIM

Yuki licked at the cum, her tongue taking larger and longer licks at the puddle. She paused and let out a groan as she felt the adding of another finger to her canal, stretching the walls even more. As she resumed licking at the mess, she felt her pussy starting to become wet again, from either cleaning the mess or the fingers in her ass, she couldn't say, and was lightly panting. She found herself also cleaning the mess a little faster, as if the sooner she finished, the sooner they would progress on to putting the cock deep in her ass, having it move as fast and hard as it was just a little while ago when it was buried keep in her cunt.

~The impatient one

Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:43 am

Ryujin continued his previous pattern as his digits slid through her burning crack, slowly moving back and forth, though this time her it was much tighter due to the added finger. His cock twitched in excitement at the prospect of fucking such her tight channel. "How do you like the taste of our cum Yuki? You seem to be enjoying the flavor very much."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:18 am
Profile YIM

Yuki groaned as she licked at the floor and at the feeling of the fingers probing her. She nodded her head at Ryujin's question. "Hai, goshujinsama hai. Suki da," she replied, moaning a bit. She rocked her body in time with the thrusting fingers, her breasts jiggling as well. "Is my ass ready for you, goshujinsama?"

~The impatient one

Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:29 am

"After you lick up the rest I want to lick cock again. I wouldn't want to ruin your ass the first time I take it. And we have so much more to do with it." he told her as he began to pound his fingers into her harder. He released her shoulder and reached into his vest to find a blank ofuda. He inscribed it with 'Envigorate' and placed it on her back between her shoulder blades. He pressed his fingers to the paper charm, gathering power to it before finally speaking out, "Envoke." The moment he spoke the word, Yuki could feel a burst strength coming back into her exhausted body.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:04 am
Profile YIM

Yuki cried out as the fingers pounded harder, causing her to pause more in her licking at the mess. She didn't notice the charm being placed on her back or the activation of it, however, she suddenly felt rejuvenated, her body no longer tried from the "training". Her new burst in energy allowed her to pick up the pace and finished cleaning the mess up. She looked over her shoulder and up at Ryujin, her eyes clouded over with lust and desire once again. "Goshujinsama, I've cleaned up my mess. I'm ready to lick your cock and get it wet so you can take my ass."

~The impatient one

Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:24 am

"So I see..." he said as he pulled his fingers from her ass and dipped his hand between her legs, bring it up to find long, stringy drops of vaginal fluid dripping from his hand. He raised her torso back up so she stood straight and edged towards her, presenting the length of his semi dry cock to her. The veined pole still smelling strongly of their mixed bodily emissions. He pushed the fingers back into her clenching spincter, not bothering to spread her taut cheeks apart.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:35 am
Profile YIM

Yuki watched Ryujin bring up his hand covered in her leaking fluids, feeling somewhat shameful for producing so much of it in a short period of time. That shame was pushed away as she was once again moved, presenting the cock in front of her. She could smell the mixture of their body fluids still lingering on the cock. Not needing any coaxing she leaned forward and started to lick the cock. She groaned at the feeling of the fingers moving back in, sending some of those vibrations into the cock through the tongue.

~The impatient one

Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:02 am

Ryujin groaned out as Yuki skillfully lathered up his stiff shaft, eliciting a large, pearly white drop of precum that traveled down the underside of his prick. "She is very adept at fellatio." Ryujin thought to himself, "That's going to be one of her very best assets." He reached down with his left hand to cup her left tit, kneading the soft titflesh as he continued to pump her puckered anus.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:08 am
Profile YIM

Yuki licked at the cock, wanting to get it wet enough to penetrate her ass. The fact that it was hardening under her tongue was just an added side effect. As the precum traveled down the swollen member, she licked that up as well. As he grabbed and played with her left tit, she moaned softly, sending those vibrations into the cock.

~The impatient one

Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:53 am

When Yuki had completely given his shaft a new coat of saliva, he released her prominent globe and pulled his fingers from her backside. "That's good Yuki." he said, pulling her head away. "You are very adept at that Yuki." he said laying her down on the mat, "I think your first lesson will be in fellatio." He grabbed her thighs and lifted her legs up until her ass was parallel to his dripping meat. "You certainly seem to enjoy the taste of my cum so I know you will enjoy the training as much, if not more than I do. But for now..." he said and slowly pushed his rigid cock into the tight confines of her ass.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:25 am
Profile YIM

Yuki felt a small sense of pride at his praising, blushing at it, and her pussy getting wetter at the mentioning of her first lesson. "Doumo.... arigato goshujinsama," she thanked as she was being moved into position. Her blush remained as he pointed out her enjoyment of the taste of his cum. As the cock started to penetrate her sphincter, she let out a groan, closing her eyes at the feeling of the cock slowly filling her ass.

~The impatient one

Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:48 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next