View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 7:21 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Capture of Tian Diercy 

"Hmm well the results from the tests are simple. The reddening in your throat is just simple irritation from some foreign fluid that your body is not use to." he said with a nod. "No Hymen due to a genetic mutation that leaves you without one at birth, just a extreme tight point that acts like one." He explained. "Now for the test.." He said sliding his hands into a pair of tight latex gloves, and moved back to her, sliding his left hand under the sheet he smirked, now was the time to pounce and his perversions come to the open.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:24 am
Profile YIM

Foreign fluid? Genetic what now? I did not understand a single thing he said, but I did panic when I saw his gloved hand slide underneath the sheet covering up my lower body. Wasn't he done? What test was he talking about? I watched him in a confused manner, even more curious to see what he was going to do next.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:35 am

Two of his strong fingers began to slide against her bare wet slit, and stroked it from top to bottom. "Most of my patients love this treatment..when they relax that is." He said quietly. His other hand removed the sheet, and slid to her bare breasts and began to tease them with a similar massage as before.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:43 am
Profile YIM

I let out a ragged breath, my body exciting at a rapid pace. My heart was racing, the pleasures rippling from my moistening sex arousing me even further. My breasts finally got their wish and immediately reacted to his touch, erecting my nubs to the fullest. I moaned in earnest, my body making it harder and harder to resist giving in to the sex craving that was threatening to overtake my sanity.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:01 am

"Relaxed so much already, that is good." he said with a chuckle. His fingers curled slowly into her moist sex spreading her a slight bit, while his other hand teased the nipple to her right breast. He leaned closer now listening to her. "And enjoying it in earnest..how does it feel to you?" He asked playfully while his lips lowered to kiss her collar bone gently.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:16 am
Profile YIM

"Strange, like... ngh... a portal to my past life..." More soft moans passed by my lips, my mind slowly deteriorating into a puddle of sexual desires.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:38 pm

"Very curious explanation..sweet sounding too." He said with a whisper. Slowly the fingers that had entered her began to push in and out of her, pulling and pushing the liquid that was building, striking nerves of pleasure with expert touch. The fingers around her nipples, squeezed slightly, then twisted playfully. He was enjoying this debauchery greatly, of how she moaned and moved under his delicate touches..she was going to be a very interesting study subject.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:15 pm
Profile YIM

Normally I would of found it confusing that I was answering the doctor's questions and allowing my arousal to show without a fight. Soft moans continued to escape my lips, my vagina salivating constantly. A warm mewl worked its way out of my lips as my nipples were twisted.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:56 pm

Pulling his fingers from her he played with the fluid that stuck and slid down his hands and wrists. "My my, what a mess you are making, we should really give you something for that." He chuckled and peeled the glove away. letting her sit there untouched for the moment. "Now, let's try a new treatment." He said as he began to undo his own trousers. "Something to take your temperature first.." He replied and soon pulled his shaft free, letting the veined and hard flesh grow goose-pimpled in the chill.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:13 pm
Profile YIM

I looked down at his uncovered dick, unsurprised by what I saw. I looked very casually at it, accepting that I was going to be fucked by a psychotic doctor. Why was I so acceptant of it all? Surely I was not naturally so uncaring, was I? Maybe I had been drugged? But I didn't know at the time. All that I knew was that my vagina was watering for the dick as one's mouth would salivate for a hotdog or sausage.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:25 pm

The thick lady killer cock oozed pre-cum, it dripping down onto the floor and along his shaft. Moving closer he had slid the fat round head up against her oozing honey pot. He shivered slightly at the sensation as he had always done of course, it stroked up and down along her body. His hands hand moved to embrace her exposed breasts and give them a gentle squeeze. The whole thing oddly amusing, making him chuckle in delight of her situation and his own.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:51 pm
Profile YIM

I could feel my body shivering, the kenetic energies produced by these sexual movements arousing my body. I could feel the sticky, wet subtsance that many called precum, rub against my body, pressed between his erect cock and my tender skin. My breasts ached with pleasure, sending it deep into my core. This man was definately not a doctor. It was a ruse. A terrible, horrible ruse. But why did he bother with it? He had me tied down to this table and he could of done this all to me by force. Why the hell is he trying to comfort me? I could not answer any of those or ask him, my body too busy writhing with pleasures.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:27 am

Taking careful aim he smiled and then leaned to her neck. His mouth opened and he bit her there. His hips surging forward he had stabbed himself into her. He had lied about her missing her hymen, that might cock tore through the thin barrier of flesh. It causing him to grunt from the discomfort of breaking her purity, and of the unbelievable tightness around his powerful cock. His hands merely squeezed as if to brace himself in the rush of things.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:02 am
Profile YIM

A mewled quietly at the feeling of his mouth on my neck, my warm and moist skin flushing slightly where his soft lips touched. My eyes widened immediately and my mouth turned into a grimace as I could feel my vagina being stretched and forced open. My teats were also in pain, radiating pleasure as well in a blissful mixture as he crushed them in his hands.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:40 am

His thick love rod moved back and forth as his hips pulled and pushed, stabbing himself into her most intimate depths. Her mewling soft and sweet the face she made when it was twisted to pain was as sweet as gasping in orgasmic pleasure. He continued on, teasing nipple and squeezing breasts, while his mouth bit down and left little love marks over time.

His flesh continued to writhe, the tentacles mad with lust surged from his skin and erupted from his flesh, tearing his shirt as they exited coated in a coating of some strange slime. The waved madly as if they were screaming silently, then fell still and moved to point at her in an ominous fashion.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:56 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next