View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Testing out the new waters(Beth and KouzaKai) 

Post Testing out the new waters(Beth and KouzaKai)
Modern development has been in the history of humans. These developments served only to further the progression of the human race, but not without hitches, sacrifices, andmillions of compromises done for industrial revolution's sake.

The island boasts of many state-of-the-art facilities, but the most the island has to offer was a new pool that had been built.

The pool boasts of the most natural environment ever, complete with rocks, landscaping, an artificial waterfall, and natural water drawn from a natural pool that ran underground the newly constrcuted part of the gym. It wasn't that large but it could considerably house a whole class of students. It was built mainly for recreational and relaxation purposes, but one could do laps here as much as she could in the other olympic pools.

The only secret of this pool, though, was that it was built over a strange pool which existed once near the gym. This pool was a favorite hideout for young lovers once, and students who preferred lonesome swims rather than competitive and noisy ones. Mysteriously though, like everything in the place students disappeared in this pool. That was one of the main reasons they had constructed this pool.

But of course, fate has a way of fixing things and repeating events...when destiny really has a plan for the place.

It was s sunny day, and the pool had only recently opened. Few students had access to try it out, but on this day, a particularly wise student had managed to hoodwink her way into getting the pool all by her lonesome.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:47 am
Profile YIM

Beth smiled as she enter the new swimming pool. She had successfully conned her way into the new pool thanks to her 36 C breasts and a low cut blouse, male or female her best assets never failed her. As she approached the pool she impressed at the size of it. It was amazing the waterfall was beatiful along with natural water that filled the pool and the rocks at the bottom. As Beth walked towards the pool she began to strip off her school uniform discarding her clothes onto the floor to reveal her tight black one piece swiming costume.

When Beth finally reached the edge of the pool and prepared to dive in she stopped all of a sudden, for a second at the very edge, remenbering to tie back her long back hair into a ponytail.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:39 pm
Profile WWW

Silently the monster swam among his natural habitat. He was getting accustomed to freshwater, seawater being his mother habitat all his life. He had gotten used to exploring the islands many nooks and crannies, and on this dqay, there was a new cave he had to investigate.

This cave was somehow connected into the river in a strange way. It was perfectly round, and its shape and walls did not suggest the tampering of nature. Fortunately he could still squeeze in despite his size, and he wormed his way through the cave. Seconds later he could see an opening on the other side...

It was a cavernous room filled with beautiful polished rocks, and somehow, the cave wormed its way going up. When he went up though it became narrower. He still wormed his way, amanging to get through, until...

He found himself inside a pool, in a particularly large room. This didn't look like an outside part of the school. Fortunately for him, his colors blended with the water and the rocks. So he decided to investigate this new structure, unknowing that someone was about to jump in into the scene...

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:13 pm
Profile YIM

When Beth finished tying her hair into a ponytail she stood up to her full height and stretched he arms above her heads. By doing this her back arched and her outline of hr curvy breasts could through her swimsuit. Beth then looked at the pool in front of her and smiled.

She then quicky stepped away from the edge in order to give herself a run up to the pool. When she finally thought sh got enough distance between her and the edge she ran towards the pool, shouting "Geronimo," and jumped in feet first.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:25 pm
Profile WWW

A splash, and the monster knew someone had joined him.

He did not panic. He knew whatever it was, it sure wasn't a threat. On the contrary it might be something else, somthing more welcome. It might be a student...since they were the only things so abundant on this island.

He kept to the floor though, silently treading on his back. He could just make the student's outline with the help of the fluorescent bulbs which illumined her.

Likemost, she was curvy, and petite, her bathing suit the rgulation one which the school made them wear. But this did fail to hide the rest of her body, her curves being accentuated more than it should be. Her breasts, upon contact with the water perhaps, displayed hardening nubs which pierced thru the padding of her bathing suit's chest area. He could see them as hard little points which poked through...

And her legs, though kicking actively through the water, were wonderful perfectly shaped things, free of any scars or marks which would make them look otherwise ugly. Like many she was a perfect 10...but of course she was different. He would find out later why she was.

He continued pacing her, down below, she oblivious of him swimming underneath her...

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:50 pm
Profile YIM

When Beth surface from her splash dive in the middle of the pool she luxaried in the water as it caressed her body. Oh how she loved to swim she thought to herself especially in water as warm as this. She lay on her back of the waters surface she floated and relaxed as the water caressed her body. But as she floated she soon became irriatied by her swim costume. It was the standard school issue and seemed a size too small for Beth therefore it pulled tight into her crotch and over her 36C breasts. The more she thought about the costume the more uncoftable it seemed to become until her skin seemed to itch and blotch everywhere. This made her swim some what erratic from the cool floating posture that she adopt when Beth first entered the pool.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:06 pm
Profile WWW

Maybe he was just desperate, or maybe it was that her swim suit looked a tad too small for her body...whatever it was, well...

He hadn's observed it before, but he could see the obvious outline of her nether lips as the girl swam. It pressed hard on her suit, almost seemingly choking the poor vessel. And judging by the girl's face she seemed a bit irritated by the way the suit was hugging her all over, and most specially down there.

Although of course that wasn't the issue...he wanted to teach her a few new strokes. Perhaps he could do that if...

Nah.

He dismissed the thought and decided to wait for just a little more longer. Maybe things would get interesting, but if not...

Well, he knew what he had to do to make them interesting.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:20 pm
Profile YIM

Beth continued to struggle with her swimsuit as swam in the pool but the constant rubbing of her nether lips was making hard to concentrate on the task. As suit rubbed up against her she could feel inside her the seeds of a growing orgasm. It was feeling that Beth like'd and couldn't deny that especially to herself, but she was going to be damned if anything from this school would give her pleasure especially a tight swimsuit. So Beth stopped swiming and started to pull off the suit in the middle of the pool.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:34 pm
Profile WWW

And yes...patience does pay off when you wait long enough before doing anything else.

Slowly the student's swims became sluggish, until she came to a complete halt. Her face was flushed, breathing coming in long gasps, as if something had been bothering her. Couldn't be the way she swam...the monster had been watching her closely, and she swam really good. She was trained that way, and he was sure she could handle it.

No, it could be the swimsuit. It was about two sizes too small for her and her curves appeared too much elated by the swimsuit. It was probably that.

And the reason why she stopped? It was what he had been waiting for. She proceeded to strip butt naked in the middle of the pool, the things she'd been hiding appearing bit by bit.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:43 pm
Profile YIM

Beth attacked the swimsuit like she would attack athing that got on her nerves with total ferocity. Her flushed face turned pink as stretch the suits straps to breaking point. Finally when the straps did break her breasts broke free of their confinment. This allowed Beth to strip the rest of the suit off. As she worked it down past her hips, she managed to get one leg out of the suit before the other this allowed her to kick the torn suit down towards the other end of the pool where it sank to the bottom.

Last edited by Beth on Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:54 pm
Profile WWW

The suit actually hit the monster straight in the face.

In this moment, he looked the suit over. He got quite annoyed over how carefree the student could be, violating environments such as this and spoiling everything...the ambience, the nature, evrything...with the simple act of carelessly throwing the suit away.

Big mistake though. He should have never held the suit up in the water.

For when the student passed by, doing one of her strokes, and in the process making her body such a perfect example of graceful motion and femininity, she saw the suit floating in the water, as if held by some invisible hand.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:59 pm
Profile YIM

Beth was swiming perfectly carefree in the pool free of restrictions when something caught her eye as she swam past the deepest area of the pool. It was her swimsuit, it was floating in the middle of the pool like it was being held there by something. Beth being a curious person dived down to take a look at what was holding it.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:06 pm
Profile WWW

Somehow the creature remained silently still as the student silently drew near to him. She seemed puzzled at the apparent thing she saw, eyt investigatively keen to know what it was that was holding her suit up like that.

Face to face with her, he saw her body even more clearer. Her breasts were perfect rounded forms, yes, but it was her color...and her nipples, delightfully pink...that really excited him.

And her legs, and that pussy of hers accentuated by a thin fuzz that grew sparsely...he knew he had to act. Now.

From underneath his virtually invisible body, tentacles shot out and binded the girl's hands, quickly tightening their grip to ensure that she won't be able to escape.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:40 pm
Profile YIM

As Beth drew nearer to the floating swimsuit see could see that something had grabbed hold of it in the water and was holding it in place. The question that was running through her mind right now was what. What ever it was it must be some where right in front of the floating student, this made Beth think that the pool wasn't the best place to be naked.

Then suddenly as if something in the water had been reading her mind tentacles shot out of nowhere to bind her hands and legs. Beth realised she was trapped and tried to pull free, but the tentacles held her tight and even worse were pulling her in.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:03 pm
Profile WWW

Time was of the essence, he had to act quickly before she ran out of air.

Faster than anything he swam through the pipings leading to the outside, this monster. He still had her hands in his tentacles, but efficiently he veered her away from the rocks, veered her away from anything that might scratch her perfect skin. He calculated that her air would last about...2 minutes.

He's reached the end of the pipe, leading to the outside. This was about 15 feet underwater, and the river had caught them in its current.

1:30.

She was gasping a bit now, bubbles coming out from her mouth. He swam to the top but they were being dragged. He fought against it like a trout swimming upstream.

1:00.

He had this. 5 feet to go...

When suddenly she burst out of air.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:34 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next