View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The End of a hard week... (For Kairi) 

Post The End of a hard week... (For Kairi)
My legs were shaky, my ankles weak and my wrist joints were burning. After having one monster rape me three consecutive times and another monster rape me after that, I wasn't sure I could withstand yet another raping. It was finally Friday and I could finally relax.

I unlocked Kairi's door, stepping into what was now our room. It was beautifully decorated and kept extremely tidy. The floor was purple and the walls were white. We had no posters up, but there was one framed painting depicting an angel, with torn clothing and bright, white wings. The angel carried a sword in its left hand as around it tentacles made out of shadow shot towards it. It was very symbolic. At least to Kairi and I. In the far left there was a Playstation with two controllers and several game cases stacked on top of it. At the top was my favorite game, StarWars Battlefront 2. Although I also enjoyed playing Halo and other games, I continued to play Battlefront, enjoying the very futuristic environment and actually having the ability to fight back.

I threw myself onto the bed and closed my eyes. I breathed quietly, My body had been abused and pleasured by horrofic monsters and a psychotic doctor. I was so tired and my crotch so numb that I just wanted to curl up and fall asleep. The only thing that could make that better was if I could curl up with...

Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:36 pm

I had just gotten out the shower and threw some pajamas on. I turned around and unpinned my hair and stepped out of the bathroom. I looked around the room, glad this week was over. I then noticed out of the corner of my eye Tian cuddle up in a little ball. She looked so beautiful laying there. Then I looked closer and she looked exhausted. I walked over sitting on her bed and began rubbing her shoulders. She obviously took notice and looked at me. I smiled at her, brushing the hair from her face then kissed her forehead. I then laid down next to her pulling her head on my chest caressing the top of the head, running my fingers through her head. This must of been the longest week fo her life. And she had only seen the first part of what is too come.

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I blankly stared at the ceiling, trying to my best to keep my mind empty. I sighed contently, blushing warmly as Kairi comforted me. Her hand was so warm and soft, and it felt so swell having her rub my hair. I smiled up at her lovingly, as a child would at his mother. But our relationship was so much more intimate. I giggled slightly as I pushed the side of my head into her warm, soft and inviting breasts. I rubbed my head against it then closed my eyes, cuddling right beside the person I loved. I let out a warm breath, the soft and fuzzy pj's comforting my skin to no extent. "I'm so glad its over... And I'm even more glad that I can snuggle here with you. I love you so much, Kairi. Did I ever tell you that you're what kept me going? What kept me from giving in to the monster's demands and keep fighting them? Your love and the thought that I'd be with you after the day was over was what kept me going." I snuggled deeper into her soft chest, tears flowing from my eyes and wetting her pj's.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:41 pm

I hold her closer. Kissing the top of her hair with my fingers running through it. I close my eyes and begin whispering in her ear, "I understand, and I wish you would not have to go through all of this drama and torture. I am so sorry for it. I love you more then you can ever imagine. Please don't cry." I wipe the tears from her eyes and kiss her just below each one.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:37 am
Profile YIM WWW

I smiled, my face warming up every single time her lips touched my skin. When she finished and replaced her head on the pillow, I craned my own neck up and slid my lips onto hers. And so our small, tender mouths engaged in a passionate kiss that we both held for nearly five whole minutes. We just kept our lips together and let our tongues do the rest of the work, her tongue comforting mine with a moist embrace and gentle massages. By the end of the five minutes my face was practically glowing red and my eyes were closed tight.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:01 pm

She begins kissing me, and I fall into place next to her. I smile at her breaking the kiss for air after about 5 minutes. I hold her close in my arms, feeling her warmth against me. I close my eyes breathing her in, running my hands through her hair

Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Kairi, I love you so much and I want to make you as happy as possible. Please, tell me how, and I'll do anything for you. Anything. You've made me feel joys in life I never knew existed." I looked seriously at her, my cheeks still flushed from our passionate kiss.

Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:27 am

I lay down holding her head close to my chest. I smile down at the girl. I gigle slightly. "You are everything that could make me happy. I love you, and this.... this is what I want. For us to be together" I lean down and kiss the girl on the forehead, brushing my fingers across her lips and cheek, smiling.

Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:13 am
Profile YIM WWW

I smiled and snuggle in her chest again, letting out a soft, loving purr. My chin was just barely touching the top of her teats, the warm pajama warming and comforting my face to no extent. I pulled my face away after a few more minutes and pulled myself up so that I was face to face with Kairi. "I'm gonna go change into something more comfortable." I kiss her lightly on the lips, stand up and make my way towards my closet. The door slides open and I step inside the walk-in closet. I close the door behind me. All that you can hear is the rustling of clothes and groans of frustrations. I finally opened the door again, wearing nothing but a purple, silk nighty. If you looked at it for a few seconds without turning away, you could make out my breasts. If you just glanced at it, you'd see the outer outline.

Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:07 pm

As she pulled away to go change, I sat up on the bed with my back resting against the wall. I sighed and looked down inbetween my legs at the sheets. I heard her come back and looked up, eyeing her magnificent outfit and her curves. She looked lovely and I could hardly keep my breath steady. I blushed.

Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I also blushed, her rosy cheeks an obvious reply to my thin pajamas. I walked up to her, gingerly sitting down on the bed, my legs hanging off of the side. My lips curled into a shy smile as I looked down at the covers. "So, what do you think?"

Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:03 pm

I smile brushing the hair from her face, as I gently kiss the top of her head. I think they are beautiful. I think you look even more beautiful wearing them! I smile and giggle as I keep eyeing her.

Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:55 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Really?" smiled in relief and quickly pushed myself back onto the bed. In a quick maneuver, I rolled myself on top of Kairi, my chest pushing down on her's and my face centimeters from her's. I smiled down at her, sliding my hands underneath her back in a loving embrace.

Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:46 am

I smiled shyly at Tian as I kiss her cheek. I hold her in my arms giggling to myself, pressing my body against hers.

Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I smiled and lowered my head, to allow her to kiss me without straining her neck. My eyes closed tightly and I could feel a warm ball of joy growing inside of me. Oooh, how good it felt. Our breasts had mingled, my right breast pushing between her's and her right teat pushing between mine. One of my legs lay between hers, our bare skin softly rubbing against the other. Her thigh was rubbing against my shaved crotch, a warm trickle sliding down my leg and onto Kairi's. It seemed like we were fitted together like two parts of a jigsaw puzzle.

Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next