View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 7:29 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The Capture of Tian Diercy 

My eyes were closed, my lustful moans and pants blocking out the wet sounds the tentacles made as they slid out of his skin. I was grinding my hips against his, counteracting his thrusts with my own, pushing his cock deeper into my sex. Screams of pleasure also accompanied my moans as I could feel the head of his long dick ramming against my cervix, gently pushing its way into my womb where my sexual juices were building. My climax had subsided for surprisingly long.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:27 am

His cock stroked the tender virgin walls grinding then pounding away. He grunted and watched her as she moaned, noting her face as he pushed himself into her womb with ease, probing the deepest man can go. His breathing had not increased, sexually and literally this man was a monster and would prove it.

His tentacles came closer to her, taking hold of where his hands were. Fondling her breasts, more joined her a semi thick one had moved to touch her moaning mouth to see if she would accept without being forced, either way he was going to get what he wanted in either way. a true test of her sexual stamina was taking place, while her uplifted hips had exposed a last little trinket, the firm little butt that seemed just right for the filling.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:39 am
Profile YIM

My face continued to flush. I opened my eyes, feeling something touch my lip. I opened my mouth, welcoming the warm appendate in. I needed to express my lust in some way other then moaning and mewling. But before I could start sucking on the slender cock-like tentacle I closed my eyes and tightly and screamed in delight as the walls in my vagina tightened again, pulsing then shooting their load of cum at the dick. Finally, I had orgasmed. My body felt spent yet I wanted more. I was craving to have the doctor. Man. Thing, cum inside of me.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:52 pm

The tentacle reared back for a moment then pushed into her mouth and against her tongue. Groaning the doctor thrusted faster and harder into her orgasming womanhood, causing her flooding to slosh and foam as it exited her and splashed the tile underneath the table, letting the fluid slide down her bottom his other tentacle coaxed itself against her tight little rear.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:39 pm
Profile YIM

I moaned into the tentacle, my body writhing in pleasures. My vagina continued to salivate around his large cock. I lovingly carressed and massaged the tentacle with my mouth, using it as a way to express my sexual tension.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:43 am

His tentacles fucked her mouth and ass hungrily, letting her taste his oozing juices. His cock filled her pussy with eager lusting. Slapping flesh and groaning monster. "Oh fuck!" He hissed softly under his breath while he took her roughly. He loved the sounds she made as he fucked her body without holding back.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:06 am
Profile YIM

My moans became faster paced as his cock dorve through my sex at terribly high speeds, arousing me so much that I orgasmed again with another loud moan. My anal hole provided little resistance, practically welcoming the third phallus into my body. As if it was possible, I was being fucked from three differint holes at the same time and having the time of my life. My fluids continued to drip and flow from my pussy, pooling at the monsters feet. I wanted to make him cum. I felt obligated for some reason. But I didn't know why. I didn't think of anything at that moment, actually, other then the fact that I had to make him cum inside of me.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:36 am

His cock and tentacles tensed up and pulsated hungrily for her juices which he fed so eagerly on. Groaning heavily He bit and continued to assault her body. Feeling abdomen tighten up the closeness to his own climax was rising filling him with need. He hammered her womb with his mighty cock again and again. Till finally with a bestial grunt he hilted himself into her ass and womb and began to climax. Firing his cum deep and hard into her she was filled to the brim.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:47 am
Profile YIM

As if in synch with my thoughts, a splurt of white hot seed flooded my womb, moving through its two compartments and my ovaries. The entire orifice was flooded, none of the sexual juices managing to get around his dug in cock. Around it my vagina clenched again as my final orgasm sounded, mixing my fluids with his. My face blushed red as I screamed in pleasure, my voice quivering as I passed out. Ragged breaths escaped my lips as I slowly slipped out of known thought.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:14 am

With a soft laugh he pulled away, looking over his shoulder. "Take her back, clean her up and place her in her room.." He said quietly to two figures standing off to the shadows. They made no sound but once he had rearranged himself he left, then they began to do as they were instructed with the sexually drained and unconscious female.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:16 am
Profile YIM

About an hour later I woke up in my bedroom, sweat falling down my brow. I looked around only to the sight of Kairi's calmly sleeping form. I smiled to myself and put my arm around her, gently massaging her teat for a few moments. she moaned and then yawned loudly, turning towards me. She opened her eyes ever so slightly and kissed me on the lips. I smiled at her as we noisily parted lips. It must have been a dream. A terrible, sex oriented dream. The room was dark. I saw two shadows move out of the room and out of the room, towards the hallway. It must have been my imagination playing tricks on me. I returned my head to bed and fell asleep once more.

((And blamo! That thread was awesome! Okay, unless you have any more plans, I'll get a mod to move it to the finished threads section))

Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:32 am

((not yet, thanks that was fun, and sparked some dark nature inside of me))

Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:49 am
Profile YIM

((So what do you want to do with this thread, then?))

Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:38 am

Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:26 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4