View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Unexpected Tryst (Dendrite) 

Dendrite laughed and squirmed against the girl, pinning her down to the couch with its weight, its tendrils sliding intimately over her. "Yes," the monster whispered heatedly to her. "Give in to the pleasure..." Its blunt tentacle finally pressed against her sex and pushed inward, the pressure steadily increasing, demanding entrance to her body...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:24 am

I let out a moan, no longer able to deny my body the sexual satisfaction it craved. I had that oh-so-farmiliar feeling of self-hate and efeat in the pit of my stomache as my body offered no resistance. My mind, on the other hand, was still strong, though already the pleasure was starting to dull my sharp resolve. "Stop it!" The words were betrayed by the moan that accompanied them.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:24 am
Profile YIM

Dendrite's only reply was a laugh, tendrils twining with the girl's arms and legs as they nestled closely in their obscene embrace. The monster's phallic member pumped slowly in and out of her dripping pussy, steadily working its way deeper into her tunnel, teasing her relentlessly. Their bodies moved in a slow rhythm together, joined in the pursuit of forbidden pleasure...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:34 pm

I muttered "No" over and over as my body gave itself to Dendrite entirely. My body rocked and writhed, seeking more and more pleasure. Building my hatred for it and myself more and more.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:08 am
Profile YIM

Dendrite's tentacles encircled the girl's body, holding her tightly against itself, their two bodies twined together in eager joining. The slimy tendrils wriggled over her form, searching out the most sensitive placed to touch, even as the relentless phallic member thrust powerfully into her sweetly squeezing sex.

--Jason Carter

Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:23 pm

I writhed, my body in pleasure and my mind in anger and agony. Why did this happen so damn often? I was lucky to go a day without it, and each time my body gave in easier and easier, to the point that, someday, I wondered if I'd even resist at all, even mentally.

I was already losing that battle, as my "no" turned into a soft "oh", and everything I could muster kept me from truly enjoying this. I felt so wonderful, so full, so fucked, so pleased, and so wrong.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:04 am
Profile YIM

Dendrite suddenly laughed malevolently. "You're doing well, little one," the monster growled. "Let's see what else you can do..." The alien suddenly shifted its body over, simultaneously pulling the girl up...until the creature lay on its back on the couch with Linnis perched atop its torso, her bare chest pressing downward against the alien. "Now you may move as you wish," Dendrite murmured, wriggling its member teasingly in the girl's sensitive tunnel.

--Jason Carter

Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:33 pm

It felt so good.... so good.... without my wanting them to, my hips moved a little and a moan escaped my lips.

No! No, I had to fight! I could move how I wanted to? Well, this was much better handled by Sondra and a very nice vibrator. After a few quick and guilty thrusts of my hips, I pulled off of him and attempted to roll off of him. If he'd let me go, I'd be free. He did say as I wanted, after all.

Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:36 am
Profile YIM

Dendrite laughed and wrapped its tendrils around Linnis' waist, pulling the girl tightly down against itself, keeping her trapping on top of its body. "Leaving so soon?" the creature growled. "You have some spirit left in you...Oh, and I had such high hopes for you, little one." The tendrils suddenly pulled Linnis' wrists behind her back, holding her securely helpless as it began to thrust harder into her dripping pussy, bouncing her beautiful body up and down with each movement.

--Jason Carter

Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:33 am

I gave it my best shot. Tried my hardest to get away... I failed, as usual. But I had that bit of pride, that "I will not go quietly into this good night" attitude I expected of myself. And before I could enjoy that moment, he had me moaning and writhing again.

Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:30 pm
Profile YIM

The creature's tendrils slithered up over Linnis' body, squeezing and rubbing at her breasts, flicking slimily over her nipples. She made an erotic sight, bouncing on top of the alien, her bare curves flexing and jiggling as the relentless member penetrated her over and over, urging her on to greater heights of pleasure.

--Jason Carter

Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:31 am

I was losing my will to resist rapidly, my body had given in and I was losing the mental and spiritual battle against it. He provided such pleasure, such enjoyment, such unbridled sexual energy. In almost a whisper, I moaned a word. One single word of defeat: "More!"

Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:03 am
Profile YIM

Dendrite laughed deeply as it sensed Linnis' surrender. "What did you say?" the monster asked maliciously. Its tendrils tugged at her nipples and slithered down between her legs, finding the nub of her clit to stroke and play with. The writhing tentacles started to dribble slime over her bare skin, letting it trickle down her body, decorating her obscenely...

--Jason Carter

Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:23 am

"More!" I said it again, a little louder, defeated. Hating myself more and more as I begged for more and more, "Give me more, I want more. Harder, faster MORE!"

Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:43 am
Profile YIM

Dendrite laughed in triumph and tilted its body upward, pressing itself against Linnis, tentacles wrapping around her in a parody of a hug. The girl knelt upright and rested against the creature, her breasts dragging up and down its smooth skin as she bounced atop its thrusting member, the eager tentacles driving her pleasure higher and higher...

--Jason Carter

Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next