View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 9:55 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Chance meeting (Kanoe) 

Kanoe did not look at the beast as he continues to explore her body. Of course begging would not accomplish anything besides rouse the monster further. So the woman kept silent. Held by the beast, he continues to run those claws gently down her body. For such powerful creatures they were amazingly gentle...when they want to be. She continues to try and cringe away from the lizard's tongue and teeth. They were probably more for teasing than tasting and tearing flesh on this island.

Her breathing grew a bit deeper but remained controlled as she felt scales grind along her pale thighs. She hated being like this. Completely overpowered by this this thing that is going to no doubt rape and ravage her till he has had his fill. Kanoe clenches her jaw as she feels the long forked tongue tickle along behind her ear and along her neck. She was slightly shocked that he even bothered to ask what her name was. There was no gain in knowing it and he would still get what he wants if she refused to tell it.

"Kanoe.." She says answers.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:45 am

"Kanoe...I'm Saur. It's a pleasure to meet you," he rumbled into her ear, moving his fingers slightly as his tongue continued to trace down her hairline. Despite the tenseness of her body, he could feel her breathing deepening slightly. Sliding his leg between her's, the hand on her thigh slid around the outside of her leg and up to her butt. Strong fingers gripped her ass, his claws tearing tiny holes in her skirt and panties as he lifted her body off the ground. Bending his leg, he pressed his thigh into her crotch, allowing her weight to rest on the solid muscles of the powerful limb. His hands remained on her throat and ass as he began to massage the toned, rounded cheeks of her behind. "A real pleasure," he said again as he pressed into her, grinning into her neck at the feel of her soft body smashed against his chest and stomach.

Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:11 am

Saur...another name that will linger in her memories of rape and helplessness. Kanoe kept silent as the long tongue continues to slither along her neck. Her legs quiver in brief resistance before they parted to the lizard's thigh. She shivers and gasps softly as she feels the sharp points of his claws pierce through her skirt and poke at her rear. She did not release his wrist as she sat stradled over the beast's scaled thigh. It was useless she knew but she was better off doing nothing than trying to put a foolish show of resistance. The thought seemed..natural to her. Did she always think like this when monsters attack her? No, she lost, there is nothing she can do she was sure of it.

Kanoe turns her head away from Saur as she pulled even closer to his large form. Her eyes close as she feels the large hand groping at her ass. She just needs to endure and survive, then she can leave.

Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:36 pm

His hand finally released her throat only to be replaced by his tail as it curled around her neck, the blunt tip arcing up to brush her the lips of her mouth. Pulling his face back again, he watched with a toothy grin as she gasped and quivered under him while his hands proceeded to grope at her rear, squeezing and massaging the firm muscles. Sliding one hand up her back, he soon found the clasp holding her braid together. "You know, Kanoe, I never really liked braids," he stated as his agile fingers undid the clasp. Removing his hand from her back, he brought the jewelry up to eyes to inspect it. It was a pretty piece of work he decided, carved steel inset with a small-unique looking gem. His tongue flicked between them again as he stared at the gem, that smell was very clear now. "Mystery solved," he thought quietly. "Probably a 'gift' from another monster," he decided. Casually tossing the small trinket over his shoulder, it landed with a soft clink in the grass behind him as he turned his eyes back to the frightened student.

"I know you hate this, Kanoe." His hand had returned to side, his claws tracing up the side of her body as his hand brushed the side of her full breast again. "You hate my hands on you. You hate your weakness, your helplessness. Don't deny it. I can feel it in your body..."

Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:44 pm

The student's hands move from grasping Saur's wrist to the long flexible tail that now coils around her throat. Now the beast was free to explore with both hands. She had figured the free hand would join the other in groping her rear but instead it reached for her silver clasp. Why was he so curious about her braid? The clasp was from another monster that she is currently addicted to. One of the tighter chains around her throat as she had no way to fight off the withdraws. So even on the quietest of weeks, she is still forced to submit and take a monster's cum into her body. She blinks as the lizardman flicks his tongue at the small trinket. Usually forked tongues are meant for smelling. Was there some sort of strange scent on it? Perhaps from the monster who gave it to her. She would hardly call it a gift as she would be punished if she were to ever remove it outside of showering.

Kanoe clenches her jaw as the beast tries to sympathize with her. He had no idea what this was like. This was just a trick to try and soften her up and she would have nothing of it. Her toes curl briefly in her shoes as those scaled hands brush up along side her breasts once more. She turns her head, not wishing to admit her weakness to this thing. It was true she hated being nothing but a toy to these monsters.

Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:59 pm

His smile never faltered as his keen eyes caught the clenching of her jaw before she turned from him. He didn't miss the brief reaction as his hand slid over the side of her breast. His tail tightened around her neck as she turned from him; the grip wasn't quite tight enough to choke as he spoke again, "You don't need to answer. I can see your hate in your body. Why do you put up with this, Kanoe? Your magic is strong, I've felt it. Wielding such power requires strength, Kanoe. So why?"

Moving both hands to her sides, strong fingers stroked up and down her sides. His thumbs and the palm of his hands moved continuously against the outside of her mounds, pressing them slightly together as he rubbed them through her shirt and vest. Leaning in close to her ear, he answered his own question, "Because you want it, Kanoe. You enjoy it." As he spoke, his thumbs slid over the top of her breasts, pressing hard against her nipples through the twin layers of clothing.

Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:42 am

The false sympathy was nothing new to the dark witch. Perhaps her magic is strong but her frail body could not endure the lack of control she had with it. Summoning a stronger bolt may completely take out her arm and still may do nothing to the beast. Her attack did wound it though, even blew him off balance. But, these things had resilience that was a whole another level. She knew she had only one shot and it did not deter the beast. Any attempt to chant will end with her choking by a tightening tail.

Kanoe closes her eyes, not wishing to hear Saur mock her powers further. She felt a warm tingling flow through her body as the scaled hands began to focus on her luscious orbs. Even with her uniform still on, she could almost feel the scales grind into her tender breasts. The woman did not move though. She was not going to give the lizard any signs of approval or disapproval. Resisting would only rile the beast to continue. She just needed to focus on not being aroused. Her body was already growing a bit warmer by the constant strokes to her chest. But, she just had to endure, it will be all over soon. She feels Saur's hot breath hiss against her ear as he continues to toy with her. The witch's eyes shot open as she glares at the beast. How dare he...

"You know that's not true!" She hissed angerly, keeping her voice even through the sparks of pleasure happening by his thumbs, "Now stop it!"

Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:45 pm

Quiet laughter followed her outburst. Try as she might, he knew he would get a reaction from her eventually. He was a hunter and a fighter; he thrived on the fight. He knew exactly what to do with this one. He knew how he would break her. "Oh, I think it is true." His hot breath washed over her face as he spoke to her.

Sliding his hands over her breasts, his fingers roughly groped her as he ground his palms into her nipples. His mouth hovered over her cheek, his tongue flicked over her eyelid as he spoke, "Let me tell you a secret, toy. You have to take what you want on this island." One by one, the buttons on the front of her shirt and vest came undone as mental fingers worked to reveal her supple body to him. Pulling his face back from her's, he stared down at her chest as her clothes began to fall open. Under his watchful eyes, his strong hands began to skillfully massage her, "Still denying that you enjoy this, Kanoe? I know I am."

Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:23 am

Kanoe lowers her gaze. She had given Saur what he wanted, a reaction. The woman just wished the hissing voice would stop. Each monster sought to break her until there was no resistance left. She can't help but think that they were gradually becoming more and more successful. The witch could not help but shiver as his palms grind right over her nipples. She was thankful for her uniform for once, hiding the fact that her tits were becoming harder than diamonds by the monster's attention. Nails dig into the monster's tail though not piercing the hard scales as the rough texture of Saur's hands rub through her clothes.

She shuts her eyes as the forked tongue flicks out and licks her face. Being called a toy struck hard causing her to squirm in the tail's grasp. Her feet start kicking at Saur's chest. The cool air began to reach her body as her blouse and vest were opened. Kanoe did not dare look. Soon her top fell open, revealing a tight fitting black bra. She hopes it was dark enough not to show her nipples poking through the thin fabric. The beast probably did not care as his hands found their way to her chest once more. Her closed eyes flutter briefly as the scales felt much rougher through only her bra. Every small scale seemed to individually stroke and grind her luscious orbs. Kanoe was not going to give him the satisfaction, biting down hard on her lip.

Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:14 pm

His eyes on her chest, he missed her fluttering eyelids. When her grip tightened on his tail, his gaze swung back to her face, momentarily worried her was choking her. Instead, he caught her biting her lip. He laughed again as he watched her fight the pleasure coursing through her body. Tiring of her ineffectual kicking, he dropped his leg, forcing her to drop her legs back to the ground to support her. As she struggled on her tiptoes, his hands engulfed her orbs as he squeezed them together, his thumbs dragging over her bra, stroking her hardening nipples under the silken garments. With the same slow, deliberate pace, he continued stimulate her traitorous orbs, enjoying their supple fullness.

His voice was dangerously low when, at last, he spoke again,
"Tell me again how much you don't enjoy this, Kanoe..."

Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:36 am

It was foolish to try and fight it. Even if she resists, the monster will continue to drive her body closer and closer until she can't take it anymore. But, if she gives up what does that make her? Being stubborn and her own pride kept screaming at her to keep fighting. Kanoe's legs began to quiver as she stands on her toes. Her struggles turned to nothing but squirms to keep balance. With her hands holding the tail to keep from choking herself, her revealed chest was at Saur's mercy. The beast was squeezing and rubbing so much harder now. Her body continues to betray her as soft gasps of air leave her mouth. She could feel her heart racing as warmth rises to her cheeks.

"St-Stop..." She whispers faintly.

Kanoe shakes her head slowly. Her nipples were filled with hot blood now making it easier for the scales of Saur's hands to grind into them. Every rub of his hand was like dozens of tiny strokes across the vulnerable nubs.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:32 pm

He could see her responding to his advances. Her cheeks flushed as her breath came in gasps. He could feel her nipples hardening under her silken bra. His eyes narrowed as she pled softly with him. His tail tightened around her throat, cutting off her air. His hands, previously gentle, tightened savagely around her sensitive tits. Strong fingers dug into the soft skin, forcing it between his fingers.

His voice was low and dangerous as he stared at her,
"I'm going to ask you one more time, Kanoe. Does...this...excite...you?" He paused momentarily before continuing, "Think before you answer, Kanoe. You won't get another chance."

Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:59 am

Her eyes went wide as the tail tightens and begins to choke her. The savage squeezes to her tits cause her to groan loudly, forcing much of her much needed air out of her body. Kanoe's arms tug at the tail. Was this monster going to kill her? The narrow slitted eyes gaze into her's. There was no reason to doubt it, she was being choked at this very moment. Did it excite her? No but, she would be lying to say that Saur's hands did not feel good against her firm orbs. The woman blinks back tears as she swallows her pride over the want to survive. She nods her head quickly.

"Agh..Y-Ye..s.." She squeaks out faintly.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:30 am

His eyes bore into her's as he watched her's fill with tears, whether from pain or fear, he didn't know, probably a combination of the two. He briefly wondered if her pride would prevent her from answering. He needn't have worried as she nodded her head and squeaked out the answer he was looking for. Abruptly, the pressure on her throat was gone as his tail loosened it's grip, still wrapped around her throat but no longer tight enough to choke. His hands moved from her tortured breasts as well, both settling on her tight behind, squeezing both cheeks as he lifted her gently off the ground. Running one hand up her back, he pulled her against his chest as his claws ran soothingly up and down her spine and through her long black tresses.

Carrying her slowly over to the nearby bench, his face next to her's, he said quietly,
"See how much easier it is this way, Kanoe?"

Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:50 am

Kanoe sucks in a long breath when the tail loosens just enough for her to breathe again. The monster was back to being gentle once more. The way these beasts are, gentle if you are good and hostile if you are being bad, could only mean these monsters are methodically training their prey to be more submissive. They were succeeding. There was nothing she could do. The woman held tightly to the tail still even as Saur pulls her into a gentle embrace. She lets herself lean against the lizard's body. In one swift move, she felt the fight leave her. Even if it were just a lie for survival, it was still her defeat. Hearing his voice, Kanoe says nothing using his body to hide her face. Why did they have to do this to her?

Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:13 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next