View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 3:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Free at last (Tian) 

"They have tried. And they have succeeded. But we always find a way to return and make that bond all the more powerful. I hear rumors of girls dissappearing for months on end then returning, not knowing anything of what happened to them. A coincidence? I think not." Why did I have to tell her that? She was probably happy to just know there were people that could comfort her. But, then again, she did deserve to know the full truth.

Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:59 am

Tian's dark words rendered me silent. But something Tian had said lit a fire in my mind:"Well, if the bond comes back stronger than before, they haven't really succeeded have they? A human connection is something special; an emotional bond of trust is something only the other human can break, something monsters can't touch." Hoping my words were true, I continued, "Don't you see? That's what makes our lives worthwhile. Our ability to love."

Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:29 pm

I giggled softly, a warmness blossoming on my face. I kissed the girl on the cheek softly, getting up right after. I smiled down at her, my face glowing red. "You know, you're very wise, Teague. And yes, that is very true. I like that about you. It's almost like you have all of these emotions bottled up inside of you, and whenever you play your music, its like a can opener. But you seem to be able to talk to me just fine."

Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:51 am

Blushing slightly from the kiss, I responded: "It's something i've worked on, opening up to others." I paused, thinking back on my previous relationships... Boys shying away from discussing the profound problems that bothered me, when discussion and support were what i needed most. I had learned to be open, so that others would feel the same. Peering up at her, I said, "I guess above all else, I'm searching for someone to trust, and be trusted by so completely, that we can share everything on our minds, without fear of being judged. But for that, i'd have to be open myself."

Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:08 am

I looked around me, found a chair, picked it up and sat it down in front of Teague. I sat down on it, leaned forward slightly, put one hand on her bare thigh and smiled. "I'll trust you if you trust me?"

Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:28 pm

Staring into her deep blue eyes, I placed a hand on top of hers. A faint smell of smoke drifted into the room from the hallway... was someone smoking in the dorms? I decided the discussion we were having now, was more important, and any trouble occuring outside could wait. My heart was leaping at the chance to share, and trust, but I had been caught in this before. The girl before me was innocent, young, and so willing to trust, not to mention beautiful, and i'd have given anything to share a real intimate bond. "I'd love to be able to trust you, and I'm glad you're willing to trust me--but trust takes time to build. Still, this is a start."

Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:27 pm

I nodded, her words making sense in my mind. "Yes, you're right. I just want you to know that if you ever need comfort from someone or someone to talk to, just come to my dorm. I'm sure Kairi and I wouldn't mind helping you out at all. But it just doesn't seem right that we don't bind our trust. Like, back when I was younger, we'd spit on our hands then shake hands, to seal a verbal agreement of trust or other things. Can you think of any way for us to do this?" I inhaled deeply, filling my lunges with the strange smoke seeping through the door. It smelled much sweeter then tobacco, and it welled in my lunges, making a ball of warmth that began to grow, eventually consuming most of my torso. My breasts began to burn up, the soft mounds on top of them pushing against the white undershirt I was wearing.

Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:40 pm

My mind was swimming pleasantly now, the girl in front of me looking more and more endearing and sweet. I longed for someone to trust, to hold close, to make myself vulnerable to, and here was this beautiful girl looking right at me. I wanted to love her, and to be loved in return.

"There might be something," I said softly, inching forward, my face flushed with anticipation. my body was warmed from the inside, my sensitive parts craving attention, craving someone to love.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:19 am

My mind screamed No! This is wrong, Kairi is the one for you! But my body ignored it, the sweet smoke only fueling my decision. I lent forward and kissed the girl fully on the lips, both of our small mouths opening wide to try to eat the other, then shrinking down to allow the other a turn to try. The passionate scene would last for several minutes and induce several very willing and very welcome moans.

Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:51 am

the action played out in front of me like a movie scene. our lips embraced, and played over each other like waves on the beach, one overtaking the other. I felt a twinge of guilt at my willingness to let this go so far, yet, the yearning in my heart and body overcame my mind. I reached my hand underneath Kairi's white undershirt, rubbing my hands over the small of her back, with each circular motion allowing my hand to rise slightly higher, at the same time, gently pushing the tip of my tongue into the slit of an opening between her lips.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:42 am

My skin tingled everywhere she touched. My face warmed and my eyes remained tightly clasped as I let out a soft moan into her mouth. Her warm tongue was welcomed into my mouth by a soft carress by my own tongue. My arms went around her neck, resting on her back to hold myself close up to her. My loose undershirt stretched slightly as my breasts began to dangle forward, pressing against the fabric. "Mmmph.."

Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2