View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Nighttime Visit (Haruma) 

Post Nighttime Visit (Haruma)
Yuki stretched lightly still a bit damp from her shower, a towl wrapped around her body, her left hand busy attempting to dry her hair with another. Opening the door to her room she walked in flicking the lights on and closing it behind her hearing it lock faintly as usual.

Yawning she sat down on her bed she mummbled to herself "The heat must be set too high again..." she got up slowly walking to her window opening it to let the cool breeze in.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:11 pm
Profile YIM

Haruma never figured she would be one for stalking the dorm building at night, but then again she never figured herself for taking human girls and making them scream in ecstacy and pain. In her wolven form, she was merely sleaking beside the building in search of a student who might've left their window open. All right now were closed and she could only damn her luck. Her wings kept a gripping fold by her sides as her fur bristled. Surely there was one girl that might've not been so smart...

She stops suddenly as a second story window opens. She stay frozen, only peering up to see the lights flicker in the room. A single student's scent washed over the window and down to the she-wolf like a waterfall. A single girl in the room it appeared, having just gotten out of the shower. This should be fun. Her wings stretched to their max and flapped their ways up beside her, lifting her body to get a grip on the buildings side. Almost like a spider, her claws caught every hook and cranny to allow the wolf to climb to the window and peer inside.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:26 pm

She yawned again hanging her towls up, and pulled on her night shirt. Sitting down she relaxed feeling the gentle breeze wrap around her body, she ran a brush through her long damp hair trying to get all the knots out of it. She closed her eyes humming softly to herself, her bangs fall into her face covering her eyes lightly

Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:35 pm
Profile YIM

She smirks as the woman turns her back from the window. Now was her chance to sneak in. Peering around to see if anyone saw her, she slips into the window and crawls ontop of the ceiling. She gazes down as she held herself just above the wet girl. Things couldn't be anymore perfect. Her wings lay flat against the tile as she crouches down, waiting...thinking of how to attack the woman for her blind and naive ways.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:51 pm

She picked up the things from her floor, including her staff bumping the button at the center causing the two ends to shoot out. She slowly washed it trying to clean off any dirt that had become caked onto it from her hours of training during the day.

She paused lightly feeling a little uneasy, like she was being watched. Shaking her head she stood up inspecting her staff a little closer.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:08 pm
Profile YIM

The woman had a weapon it seems. Unfortunatly for the girl, the reflection from the two ends as they were washed was a clear view of the monster above her. Haruma grins wildly and drops down before the woman, allowing her time to prepare herself to attack if she so desired. She loved how they fought back so stupidly, like they had a real chance in getting rid of her that easily.

"Its not wise to leave the window open. You never know what could come inside. Now you will pay for your foolishness," she hisses and takes a step forward as the ferocious glint in her eyes gleams brightly. it was already clear what she was going to do and was surely hoping the woman understood how pointless it was to fight back.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:17 pm

She blinked looking into the reflection, her eyes widen stepping back to the wall holding her staff tight in her hands. "What the...a...winged wolf" her wide eyes stared at the creature infront of her, stepping back again slowly until she bumped into the wall behind her. Narrowing her eyebrows lightly trying not to show any fear....since she wasnt sure what it wanted she tried to think of the best possible conclusion "I did not know it was a crime to let cool air into a room..." bites her lip gently.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:34 pm
Profile YIM

"With monsters all over the place? I should say so. I would have liked to have just sweated alittle without having to worry if something would crawl in," she snaps with her barring teeth. Her claws flex as she thinks up how to deal with the student. Perhaps some mind torture or force pleasuring. The plans were endless in this evil woman's mind.

"So tell me dear girl. Are you planning to attack me with your little staff? You'd best not if you don't want it end up broken. Would be a shame to see such high class art turned to waste on my account."

Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:27 pm

She gripped the staff tighter in her hands gulping lightly "That all depends on you....I will not attack, I do however plan on protecting myself. Besides, from the things I have come across that glass wouldnt provide much protection..."

Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:31 pm
Profile YIM

"Perhaos you didn't realize...but we monsters like an easy catch. A closed window kinda deters us away....but you left your's wide open for me to get in. Talk about easy."

She grins widely at the staff of her's and takes another step closer.

"Go on and try. I doubt your staff has protected you. Surely you can't think it will do something now."

Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:17 am

She narrowed her eyebrows gulping thinking back for a moment smiling lightly, she laughed -surprising due to the current situation - lowering her staff slowly "well, not really but...it has proved rather useful"

Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:24 am
Profile YIM

She grins with a humorous thought as she begins to think of what to do. Perhaps that staff will be useful indeed. Her claws flex as she races behind the woman and grabs her in an almost bear hug.

"I think it will prove with a prupose indeed my dear. Why don't we get started..."

Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:41 am

Her eyes widen slightly, surprised by the creatures sheer speed, gulping her hands seemed to forget what they were doing, dropping her staff. "What did you have in mind...if I may ask" she mummbled lightly.

Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:11 pm
Profile YIM

A claw finds its place upon the girl's lips as she shushes her like a child.

"I know your excited, but please. Some things are better to be a surprise, no?"

She peers down to the staff and merely chuckles as she devises a hideous plan for it. Her hands suddenly begin to grasp and pinch her breasts softly. Her tongue slides itself in her ear to play with as she begins her long torturous phase.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:33 am

She blinked, her eyes never leaving the wolves orbs, she gasped lightly as she ran her tongue over her ear, blushing heavily she would have steped back if she had anywhere else to go, finally she broke the gaze looking away,

Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:46 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next