View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 5:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Feminin Domination (Yuki) 

"shhh relax....You seemed to like that video so much, how about we act it out right her" she slowly moved down placing a very gently kiss on her lips before pulling away "I do not plan on harming you, its just something has made me act like this...and I must release it some how"

Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:52 am
Profile YIM

The remnant of whatever she had inhaled had pushed itself into my system as I inhaled after her kiss. I could my body begin to react to what some people would find an erotic scene. My teats perked, my clit began to swell. I could feel my heart pump faster, my face redden and my body heat up. "Oh.. Okay.. I guess.. Okay, I'm fine with that.." What the hell was I saying? Of course I wasn't fine with it! Kairi would flip if she saw or heard this.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:03 am

"mmmgood, because I wouldnt dream of fighting such a delicate girl..." she straddled her hips leaning in nibbling her neck softly. Yukis hands slid up the girls shirt allowing her fingertips to brush against the already hard nubs. She smirked lightly "If I didnt know anybetter...I would say you already are enjoying this..."

Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:09 am
Profile YIM

I let out an uneasy breath, my chest heaving up and down. My heart beat quickened. I tried to move my legs, only to find that they were tied up as well. I turned my head to my side, closing my eyes tightly. My face was red, my breasts were slowly engorging themselves, refusing to listen to reason that this wasn't right. My mouth was working on its own as well. "You have no idea..."

Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:31 pm

Reaching down slowly she pulled away her shirt, revealing Tian's naked breasts. Yuki leaned down capturing one nipple in her mouth suckling gently. Meanwhile her knee slipped bettween her legs pressing into the still clothed sex.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:42 pm
Profile YIM

As the cold air hit my breasts, my nipples hardened even more, almost to the extent that they hurt. But then, of course, as the pain welled down, pleasure rippled through my chest as Yuki began to suckle on my nipple. The feeling was amazing. It seemed that every single girl had a different way of sucking on another's breasts. And each one was amazingly great feeling. And each one brought a moan to my lips. As my sensitive nether lips were rubbed, through the cloth, a warm river of liquid trickled between the valley in my crotch.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:59 pm

Her teeth gently nibbled on the hard nub pulling it lightly before letting it go, Yuki slowly moved down the girls body leaving gentle kisses as she went. Getting down to her pants she tugged them away glancing up at the girls face "You have a very nice body you know.."

Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:08 pm
Profile YIM

"You really think that?" I could feel a slight tinge of pride in her words. Every single place that her lips touched my skin flared up in heat. I let out a shivering breath, my body almost shaking in ecstasy. I'd of thought that if she removed my pants, I'd be able to cool down. But instead I just got hotter. I could hardly breathe.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:52 pm

She smiled down at her now naked form, leaning in she flicked her tongue against her soaked pink flower laughing lightly "You taste better then I thought you would" she then moved back in gently rolling her tongue over her hot slit closing her eyes tight

Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:05 am
Profile YIM

Every roll of the tongue brought a moan from my lips, every flick of the muscle brought a groan of pleasure from my throat. I struggled in my bindings, rolling my hips to try to plunge the girl's tongue deeper into me. I felt the need to be filled, torn open by something that was just way too big, that would rip my small flower open. That could touch the back of my cervix.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:19 am

She smirked lightly pulling back taking her staff out, it was collapsed at the moment, half pressing it made it slide out to about a foot in length she gently slit part of it inside herself letting out a cute moan blushing then, getting into position she slowly - almost teasingly- slipped it inside Tian. "mmmn is this what you wanted hmm oooh!"

Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:26 am
Profile YIM

As if reading my mind, the girl had found some sort of staff to push inside of me. My warm hole began to wrap itself around it, whetting the staff and lubricating it. My head jerked from side to side, unable to accept the great amounts of pleasure pulsating through my body without releasing the tension somehow.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:41 am

She gently grinded her hips, causing the staff to thrust into them both, when she pulled away it slipped out slightly. She continued this motion slowly for now enjoying every second of the pleasure that washed over her "oooh yes..!!"

Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:53 am
Profile YIM

My sensitive nether lips continued to tingle and wash pleasure into my body when I finally went over the edge. My pussy convulged and my cervix gave in, a splurt of warm nectar washing over the staff and dripping onto the bed. I arched my back and let out a soft scream of pleasure.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:43 am

She flinched feeling her tence around the staff, crying out she climaxed a few moments after her. Suddenly the haze cleared from her mind blinking she realized what she did, pulling away slowly she removed the staff from the other woman "w..what...what am I doing" she gulped lightly a heavy blush coming to her cheeks.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:53 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next