View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Forresting for Fun (Yuki) 

She continued suckling gently on his tongue, her back arched as his hand slid down it barely noticing that he was trying to remove her shorts.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:54 am
Profile YIM

He continued to hold her tightly and pushed down her shorts a little and lifted her up, wrapping her legs around him. He held her tightly, still kissing her as he loved her sucking on his tongue. His hands wandered all over her exposed waist, from her beautiful buns to her love button, tickling it softly.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:02 pm
Profile YIM

She narrowed her eyebrows lightly gasping as his fingers brushed against her little clit, letting out a cute moan she broke the kiss, her arms clung to him tightly. "mmn..I suppose you have no control over your....wandering hands.."

Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:27 am
Profile YIM

He chuckled, playing with her love button some more, caressing and massaging it. "Not when it comes to you beautiful..." He smiled happily and began to kiss her neck, in just little pecks, as he kept caressing her clit.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:35 am
Profile YIM

She let out a sudden loud moan her cheeks burning red, embarassed by the sounds she was making "You may call me by my name you kn..knowmmmn!"

Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:39 am
Profile YIM

"Yuki... beautiful Yuki..." He smiled happily, caressing her little pink button some more, massaging it gently. A tentacle slid under from his wrist and began to massage her lips as he massaged her clit. When he noticed that she knew that he wasn't normal, he spoke, "calm down... I'm not one of the raping ones... you seem to be enjoying it... I just want to pleasure you..." he said smiling as nicely as he could. "Just trust me... I won't hurt you... no one in their right minds could hurt such a beautiful girl...".

Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:46 am
Profile YIM

She blushed feeling the strange appendage rubbing against her lower lips, she gulped, she couldnt disaggree with him...it did feel good..and she wouldnt struggle now knowing what he truely was "is that all you mmmmn want...really..." she moaned sweetly into his ear her sweet nectar began to drip down his tentacle and his hand.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:56 am
Profile YIM

"Yes... sweet beautiful Yuki, Yes..." He smiled as his appendage slid into her pussy slowly, he was still rubbing her clit gently. He held her close but switching from light pecks on her neck to long sucks, enjoying every taste of her. "Is there anything else I could do to please you?" He asked taking a break between leaving hickeys on her neck.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:08 am
Profile YIM

She gasped as it slipped inside of her " o..ooh!" she moaned cutely tencing around the tentacle shuddering lightly "A..Anything you wish...I..I guess..." she stuttered lightly her moans breaking up her words.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:13 am
Profile YIM

He kept sucking her neck, now sliding off his boxers to reveal his semi-hard cock. It wasn't even fully hard and it was already two feet long. "Would this please you inside?" His tentacle wiggled deeper into her as one from his other arm slowly came out and slid on her body till it reached the side of her mouth.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:19 am
Profile YIM

Her eyes widen slightly completely stunned "I..I dont think that will all fit in me.." she mummbled lightly unable to pull her eyes away from the site.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:38 am
Profile YIM

"I'll try... I promise it will make you cum like never before..." He smiled as his tentacle pulled out of her, his fingers still caressing her clit. His other tentacle began to rub her lips, in the hopes of being allowed entrance. He wouldn't mind forcing it down her throat, but thing's go a lot easier when you romance and seduce these girls. He'd been alive longer than any creature and that was some of the wisdom he had learned in the beginning of woman with Lilith and Eve.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:49 am
Profile YIM

"Ju..just promise to not let it go too deep" she blushed watching his tentacle brush against her lips, she slowly allowed it to slide in closing her eyes, she gently began suckling on it.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:07 am
Profile YIM

He smiled as he rubbed the head of it on her pussy. "I won't..." His tentacle slid into her mouth and began to swirl around in it as he sucked on her neck, leaving more hickeys and began to push it in her.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:19 am
Profile YIM

She let out muffled moans, gently suckling on the tentacle that now occupied her mouth. She closed her eyes tightly tencing up as he was pressing into her.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:33 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next