View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Writhing South (Linnis) 

The naked me sat on Kate's lap smiling, "Come on, I've done it, no reason you can't. Let's just take off that top, and bra, and those pants and panties, and we can relax together. Get your mind on something other than your studies." Being Linnis, I was half tempted to get even more blunt with her, and to be totally honest, she was adorable, and if I had to rape her, I'd be more than willing.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:57 am
Profile YIM

Katie nods, shivering as she feels that soft flesh on her silk bottoms, nervous with curiosity as she wonders whether or not Linnis would be able to feel the heat from her sex through the thin fabric. She slips her hands along the hem of her tank-top, pulling it up over her head to reveal her flat, toned tummy and her perky breasts, not wearing a bra this evening.

She smiles meekly, looking up to Linnis, her nipples stiffening with the cool atmosphere in the common room.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:01 am

Without a word, I closed my eyes and leaned forward, licking a nipple lightly. I knew she was mine for the night, but was surprised by how captivated by her I was. I usually fell for a tryst in a small way, but Kate held my attention, held my energy, and my hopes and dreams at the moment the way only a select few did. And so, as she released herself to me, so did I to her, giving her my soul as she yielded her body.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:04 am
Profile YIM

Katie coos softly, feeling a sudden surge of warmth as Linnis drags her tongue across that slowly stiffening bud, her chest rising and falling irregularly with little shuddering gasps. By taking her breast, Katie was sure that Linnis had accepted her, and she was impossibly grateful for that, wrapping her arms around the other girl's body and holding her close, loving the tender feeling of flesh on flesh. She buries her head in Linnis' hair, kissing softly, simply content to sit there with the girl in her lap and enjoy her welcome.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:09 am

I took a break from licking when she held me like that. My heart fluttered. It fluttered.. Not just skipping a beat, but full, on fluttering, from something intimate but not overly sexual. That put Kate in a VERY elite little club of my partners. Sondra and Autumn were the only two who came to mind in that respect, and Autumn had gone missing. It was Kate... her power over me. I muttered words without thinking, "I'm falling for you, Katie. You're second in my heart only to my Sondra... only to the woman I call my wife... and I want you at my side for as long as I breathe, like her, like her close loves..."

Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:14 am
Profile YIM

Katie nods, holding her tight, simply happy that this other girl would extend herself so fully to someone she'd just met, let alone herself. Her fingers caught on her pale skin as she continued to massage Linnis' back, moving her lips to the girl's forehead, slipping down to her nose, giggling a little.

“I'm so glad you came... I was so frightened to sit out here alone...” she blushes, more than a little ashamed at her own fear, “I was going to try to stay up all night... I doubt I would have made it..” she admits, looking off to the side with a soft sigh.

She leans in close, burying her face in the side of the other girl's neck, kissing softly and mumbling, her chest heaving with a mixture of relief and arousal, “You can probably guess... my first week here wasn't exactly good... I'm surprised they didn't jump me right on the plane...”

Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:28 am

"You never have to be alone again. I'm right here..." Linnis tapped Kate's heart, "And I will be forever. I fall in love quickly, Katie, and when you held me just now, I knew that feeling. I'm good friends with that feeling. And that feeling is why I can't promise you'll always be safe, but can promise I'll always be there to care for you." She smiled and quickly kissed Kate's lips, "I love you, Katie." She kissed again, longer and far deeper.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:34 am
Profile YIM

"Linnis..." she gasps softly, breaking that kiss with utmost reluctance, her chest heaving as she presses her forehead against the other girl's, just wanting to be close, to feel their skin pressed warmly and tightly against each other, to feel her breath against her lips.

"Oh, thank you..." she shivers, her lips easily finding Linnis' in a brief tender kiss, "Thank you, I love you too..." she shivers, closing her eyes and giving herself fully to that pure, simple kiss.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:38 am

I kept our lips locked while rising, and sliding her out of her pants and, if she wore them, her panties. She wanted to share a naked cuddle and, of course, hot lesbian sex, with Kate, but mostly, wanted to have skin on skin, warmth on warmth, love touching love. When Katie was totally undressed, Linnis resumed her place on Kate's lap, still kissing her, enjoying her, enjoying life.

The stars were out, the moon was shining, but the true beauty of the night was in two hearts, and the beautiful form of two women, embracing and kissing in their purest state. In their natural state. It was a breathtaking night, to be sure.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:43 am
Profile YIM

Katie gasps softly, lifting her lips to allow Linnis to remove her bottoms, slipping her simple bikini-style panties down her thighs as they pool on the floor around her ankles. She strokes the other girl's thigh, slipping it to the side so that Linnis straddled her lap, leaning in and closing her eyes as she presses her lips into a warm, tender kiss. She pulls back, her tongue wriggling out to stroke Linnis' tongue, feeling the soft shape of the girl's body against her own.

“Mmmmmmmnh...” she sighs pleasantly, stroking Linnis' back as she rolls her hips up, loving the hot press of the girl's netherlips against her flat tummy.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:32 pm

I giggled a little, "Horny, aren't you?" Normally that was all I wanted from a girl, but Kate had plucked my heartstrings. She had woo'd me somehow, damned if I knew how. But I was in love. I loved her and everything about her so completely. And her warmth from her delicate and delicous pussy got my desire hotter than a fire.

Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:57 am
Profile YIM

Katie giggles softly at that, nodding as she reaches up, sliding her fingers into those lovely locks, leaning up and kissing softly, tenderly licking her lips, "God... you can't even imagine..." she breathes softly, rolling her hips up to meet yours in soft, gentle little gyrations, her breath hitching nervously in her throat.

"You're so beautiful..." she leans in, kissing the side of your neck, "Mmmmmnh, this is such a change..." a little giggle, "a welcome surprise considering my last encounter on this godforsaken island..."

Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:06 am

I murred lightly, pressing my sex lightly against hers as she gyrated, She already amazed me sexually, and as a moan escaped my lips, I looked down at her with loving eyes, "Kate... you're wonderful. Amazing... I don''t want to be without you."

Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:13 am
Profile YIM

She whimpers softly, licking her lips as she nods, "Nnnnnngh... please... I want you to take me..." she says softly, arching her back against the chair, aroused sweat beading on her tanned flesh, holding her close as she rolls her hips up, pressing their sweet, tender sexes together tightly.

Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:18 am

I smiled and rubbed against her harder and faster, taking her breasts in my hands and gently kneading them. I was loving but energetic, a bit forceful and dominating. She was my lover, and I wanted her to feel like she was both a lover and mine. Safe under my protection tonight, and save with me atop her, with my most private (not saying much for me) area against hers.

Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:21 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next