View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Crying in the Art classroom. (Kari) 

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
Post Crying in the Art classroom. (Kari)
*The soft sounds of weeping can be easily heard from the partially open door of the Art classroom after classes have ended for the day. Within sits a girl many see around campus, the dark haired and pale Kanoe. She sits hunched over a desk, hands clenching a tattered old teddy bear, much the worse for wear. Perhaps she cries for her battered cloth friend? Or perhaps for other reasons...*

((This is not the real Kanoe, just to be clear.))

The Doll House

Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:58 am
Profile YIM

Kari walked out of the Physics Class. She had just aced the test on Theoreical Physics. Today, she wore her Matrix-esque clothes, as well as a pair of glasses she rarely wore.

As she passed by the Art room, she heard crying coming from inside. She peeked in to see a weeping Kanoe hunched over a ragged teddy bear. She walked in slowly, putting her hand on the girl's shoulder.

"Hey, Kanoe, what's wrong?" she asked.

Satsuro, the Darkness

Evangeline, the Alchemist

Lilith, The Harpy

Last edited by Dark Suzaku on Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:19 am
Profile YIM

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*The dark haired girl turned as she looked up, face streaked with tears.*

"It's j-just...so h-h-horrible..."

*Kanoe collapsed against the girl, sobbing as she clutched at Kari's arm. Her whole body shook with the force of her cries, her tears dripping onto the girl's clothes. When Kanoe had turned, Kari could easily see that the front of her dress had been raggedly torn open, exposing pale flesh, marred with scratches and bruises, particularly around her large breasts. The teddy bear fell from the table as she turned, landing on the floor at their feet.*

The Doll House

Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:52 am
Profile YIM

Kari's eyes widened as she saw the damage dealt to the girl's chest. It looked like a rabid badger had tore her front up. Blood trickled down her body like rain running down a window.

"Kanoe..." she whispered, holding the girl in her lap. "What in the Hell happened to you?"

A powerful pulse of energy surged through Kari's body. She recognized that feeling. It was the same feeling she got when there was a magical signature around. However, this signature felt much different. It was dark and malevolent. The monster was still around here. She had to get Kanoe to the Nurse's Office immediately.

"Come on, Kanoe." she said. "I need to get you to the infirmary."

Satsuro, the Darkness

Lilith, The Harpy

Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:16 am
Profile YIM

*Kanoe looked up, her eyes widening as she shook her head furiously.*

"No! The n-n-nurse....is a...a....m-m-monster.."

*Her grip on Kari's arm tightened, holding on with desperate strength. She locked her eyes with the girl's, holding her attention with her fearful countenance. Behind Kari, a mannequin used for poses turned slowly on its stand, one wooden hand reaching out to push the door slowly shut, the soft click echoing in the room as it returned to its previous position and stilled.*

The Doll House

Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:24 am
Profile YIM

"The Nurse is a monster?" Kari queried. "What are you tal-"

She whipped around as she heard the door lock click. Her heart pounded in her chest as she felt a sudden chill encompass her. set Kanoe down on the table and crouched into a fighting stance. A full-on assault was now inevitable. Adrenaline pumped through her veins, making her much more aware of her surroundings. The room became so quiet and the air so still, each heart beat coming from her was like a drum being pounded in surround sound.

"Where are you?" she growled. "Show yourself!"

Satsuro, the Darkness

Lilith, The Harpy

Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:39 am
Profile YIM

*Kanoe huddled against the table, hands clutching at the remains of her dress, trying to cover herself, her sobs coming with renewed desperation. Mixed in with the sound of her cries, the soft sound of tearing cloth reached Kari's pointed ears. She had stepped on the teddy bear in her sudden turn to the door, causing the two stitches in its back to tear open, black leather visible through the gap in the ragged terry cloth.*

"N-n-no....g-g-get the bear....it...it p-p-protects me..."

*Kanoe's voice trembled as she reached one hand toward the fallen doll, looking from Kari to the bear plaintively.*

The Doll House

Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:49 am
Profile YIM

Kari picked up the doll and handed it to her. The magnitude of Dark Energy was now at a critical level. It began to cause her head to spin.

"NNngh.... h-here.. you go..." she whispered, bracing against the powerful energy.

Satsuro, the Darkness

Lilith, The Harpy

Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:59 am
Profile YIM

*Kanoe's face broke into a hellishly wide smile, grabbing Kari's hand and clenching it tightly around the doll, forcing her to keep a hold of the teddy bear. As her fingers dug into Kari's wrists, she could feel the bear writhe in her grasp, like a bundle of snakes wrapped in a sack. The doll grew warm, its tiny paws slowly moving to wrap around her thumb, pulling it towards the clumsily stitched mouth.*

"Yes....master protects me...but he doesn't protect you."

*The black stitches tore open, revealing a maw filled with sharp, black, glistening fangs. The bears head jerked forward suddenly, burying its fangs into the meat of her thumb, suckling greedily at her magic rich blood. Kari felt a wave of weakness wash over her as the demonic doll fed on her energy.*

The Doll House

Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:07 am
Profile YIM

Kari's eyes widened as the teddy bear slithered around in her hand. She tried to pull away, but was overcome with fatigue as she felt her Mana being drained.

"Ugh! What the hell are you?!" she gasped. Her mouth opened once again to let out a scream as the bear's maw opened wide. She continued to scream, this time in pain, as it bit down on her thumb and began to suck on her blood. her strength gave way, and she fell to her knees, leaning up against the desk.

Satsuro, the Darkness

Lilith, The Harpy

Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:20 am
Profile YIM

*Kanoe slipped to the floor with the weakening girl, holding her hand fast around the greedily drinking doll. Her face had taken on a demented cast, eyes too wide, smile stretching beyond human limits, as if her face was made of rubber.*

"I am the master's puppet....and soon so shall you be..."

*The demon doll removed its fanged maw from the girl's thumb, cloth paws ripping and tearing as tiny claws poked through, digging into her wrist as it scuttled free of their hands, scrambling up her arm like a malformed spider. A hellish chuckling sound came from the doll as it reached her neck, clawed paws tangling in her hair with supernatural strength, yanking her head back to bare her throat. A long black tongue, cold and pebbly of texture, flicked out across her taut skin, leaving a numb, wet trail across her neck. She felt the tiny fangs tease along her soft flesh for a moment, before they sank into her neck, another wave of weakness flowing over her. Kanoe pulled her close, cradling her weakening form in a mockery of a lover's embrace, as the tiny terror again drank of her blood and mana.*

The Doll House

Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:58 am
Profile YIM

Kari opened her mouth in an inaudible scream as the detatched claws pulled her head back. Her body froze up as she felt a pair of fangs sink into her neck. Is this how she was going to die? Was she going to be killed by a spawn of hell itself?

No.... she thought. It can't end this way.... Tears streamed down her face as she felt her energy leave her... if all her Mana was taken....

She would disappear.

Satsuro, the Darkness

Lilith, The Harpy

Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:23 am
Profile YIM

*Kanoe nuzzled the other side of the girl's neck, kissing gently. Akki, withdrew his fangs as he felt her mana wane, not wanting to drive her unconscious just yet. His black tongue licked over the wounds, his foul saliva sealing the wounds quickly. Her terror fed the doll a surge of energy, combining with the mana he had stolen, the black x's stitched into his chest writhing and fraying, the topmost x bursting, the strings retracting into his chest.*

"Curious.....you seem to be made of magic. Were you aware of that my little elfen lass?"

*The claw in her hair relaxed, letting her head fall forward onto Kanoe's shoulder, the dark haired girl's hand rising to stroke it gently. Akki ambled around behind the weakened girl, tiny claws playing across her clothing slowly.*

The Doll House

Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:14 am
Profile YIM

Kari's body was in shock as the demon toyed with her body as if she was the doll. Her eyes widened when it addressed her magical power.

"H-how do you know that?" she asked, her voice shaking from exhaustion."No one is supposed to know! It's not safe!"

She tried to move her body, but nothing wanted to respond. She was trapped here.

Satsuro, the Darkness

Lilith, The Harpy

Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:03 am
Profile YIM

*The demon doll slowly dragged his claws across the helpless girl's back, pressing in just hard enough to slice through her clothing, leaving light red welts on the tanned skin below. He flicked his cold black tongue over the exposed skin before dragging his paw back the opposite direction, giggling maliciously as her top fell to ribbons hanging from her neck.*

"Because I feed on magic....and you taste oh so sweet...pure mana is hard to come by...but worry not, your secret is safe with me....for now. Perhaps you would like me to inform your schoolmates of what you truly are?"

*Giddy from the rapid influx of power, Akki seemed almost drunken in his caresses, the second x not so much bursting, as burning to ash, the third smoldering away as well. My my my, the seals seem to be weak against such rich blood....I must remember that. Kanoe held the girl tightly, stroking her hair while cooing softly in her ear, as if trying to calm an injured bird.*

The Doll House

Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:07 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next