View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 1:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Woodland directions (for Count Alucard) 

"Revel in the joy of being my sustenance," said Alucard aloud, audible somehow to Beth inside the alien. At once she felt "cords" slither over her wrists and ankles. These "cords" were long, sinuous tendrils made of a muscle-like material. They had a moist feel to them, but they were not nearly as wet as the student was. She soon felt one creeping underneath her body in the absolute darkness.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:29 am
Profile YIM

As Beth lay alone in the darkness of the chamber her soaked lithe body was soon joined by multiple of cords that appeared out of nowhere. The cords writhed all over her body securing her wrists and ankles. While another group of cords worked themselves under her body. Suddenly she felt the cords pull tight and wrap and carress her slowly moving up off the bottom of the chamber and hold her slightly suspended in the air.
Beth then shouted out in the darkess, "come on I'm here where is pleasure you promised monster, or have you tricked and decieved me are you nothing but a lier and I nothing but a fool?"

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:59 am
Profile WWW

Alucard grinned at her words. "Oh, the pleasure is here!"

The "cords" writhed over her naked skin, touching her soft, delicate breasts with an expert touch. They squeezed her tits and licked her lucious breasts with much vigor. They found nipples in the dark, and began to suckle on them gently.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:12 pm
Profile YIM

As soon as Beth cried out in the darkness she knew that something was going to happen. She didn't know what, but that the atmosphere inside the chamber had changed. As the cords restrained her and held her up the monstor finally answered her, "Oh, the pleasure is here!" its voice echoed inside the chamber.

Beth then felt in the darkness the cords slid over her body and started to massaged and lick her supple breasts. As more and more cords joined their compatriots in squeezing her breasts, Beth moaned slightly in the darkness as she opened her self up totally for this monster.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:59 pm
Profile WWW

Sensing the young woman's lack of a struggle, Alucard grinned. This would be fun...

Beth felt a "cord" in the dark work its way down from her ample tits. It slithered over her belly, leaving a trail in the saliva that coated the young woman. It snaked onto her pubic mound, and began nuzzling against it, vibrating slightly.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:07 am
Profile YIM

Beth alone in the darkness gave herself fully to the monster and its cords. She could feel them thrive all over her body squeezing and massaging her ample breasts. While another pair of cords slid down slowly between her legs to rub against her most private of places. As these cords did this Beth tried to cross her legs as much as she could in her restraints to increase the preassure of the cords and help them in their suckling of her. She closed her eyes welcoming the feelings she was sensing throughout her body.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:44 am
Profile WWW

The "cord" found its way to Beth's sex-lips and began to nuzzle her labia next. It pressed its quivering tip between her labia, slowly, almost torturously slow as it penetrated her.

The "cords" at her tits felt her feelings increasing, and were only eager to assist.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:29 pm
Profile YIM

Beth brethed sharply as the cord entered her pussy the feelings her body was starting to process were amazing and she started to drink it all in. She started to sowly moved onto the cords slowly impaling herself onto them.

Last edited by Beth on Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:45 pm
Profile WWW

Alucard's eyes glowed. So delicious, thought the alien...

The "cord" that had pressed itself into Beth's cunt now withdrew slowly, pulling out of her at the same speed as it had entered. It moved forward again, penetrating her, this time a little faster and a little deeper.

Another "cord" found its way to her pretty bottom. Stroking against her rear, it sought entry into her tight anus.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:49 pm
Profile YIM

Beth writhed in the cords soaking in every feeling as the cord that was buried in her cunt moved in and out at a increasing rate. A low moan escaped her mouth. Then in the darkness she felt something else another cord skirt round curvy backside to press against her anus. Beth welcome the new cord and longed for press in instead of just stroking her.

Last edited by Beth on Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:59 pm
Profile WWW

Sensing her want, sensing her need, the "cord" forced its way into the tight little hole, opening her tight entrance and penetrating deep into her bum. It was not too painful, as the "cord's" moisture acted as a lubricant, making passage easier into her hole.

The "cord" in Beth's cunt drank in her juices, enjoying the taste of her honey as it violated her pussy.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:02 pm
Profile YIM

As the second cord pushed into Beth cried out again in darkness, "more yes I need more." She could feel the heat within her building slowly but it wasn't enough she was on fire now and raged with desire. Slithering tentacles wetly slid all over her pretty body, writhing, stroking all over her, she didn't know what had awoken this strange part of her maybe it had always been there strirring beneath the surface waiting for this day.

Her raven black hair swung in a sweaty mop behind her arched back which pushed her proud sweat covered breasts out further as she was doing this she was also trying as best she could in her loose bonds to assist the cords treating her breasts. Completely overcome becoming a creature of passion she started to grind herself onto the two cords that were impaling her moving in motion with their actions, caressing the tentacles and licking those that come close to her face. Her body yeilding totally to every thrust she recieved in the darkness.

Last edited by Beth on Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:12 am
Profile WWW

Now that her body was a willing participant in her degradation, Beth's fetters fell away, the grasp of the "cords" releasing. Now that they were not holding her arms, the "cords" saw fit to attend to her breasts.

The "cords" in her two lower holes were eagerly thrusting into the woman's orfices, feeling her fire and growing more excited by it.

"You want more? Beg for it," Alucard said with a grin. Another "cord" lay in wait, just in front of her head in the dark, ready to penetrate her mouth at its master's command.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:07 pm
Profile YIM

"You want me to beg," Beth grunted as she thrust her hips onto the two cords that were impaling her, "You have me in your stomach at your mercy your own personal sextoy and you want me to beg. I have nothing left to beg with." She collapsed in desire the darkness the cord above her mouth hanging temping her, waiting for her.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:37 pm
Profile WWW

"Wrong answer," said Alucard. The "cord" descended slightly, touching her under her chin. "There's always more..."

The "cord" rubbed Beth's throat, slithering its way sideways, then up the side of her face, its touch warming the saliva on the woman's cheek. It touched against Beth's full lips, rubbing them with only its tip.

The "cords" in her cunt and ass sped up slightly, as if in anticipation. The "cords" at her breasts sucked eagerly at the nipples.

The alien chuckled.

Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:40 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next