View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Writhing South (Linnis) 

"Oh yes..." Katie closes her eyes softly, parting her legs in a soft v as she grinds her wet, tender lips up against her lover's sex. She bites down on her lower lip, nuzzling tight against the other girl, begging for more as she reaches down. Her fingers close around Linnis' hips, working them in a gentle massage, her sweet cunny leaving a transparent streak of arousal across Linnis' tummy.

"Gods, yes Linny..."

Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:29 am

"Fuck yeah!" I moan and rub my soaked lips against hers. A smile crossed my lips and my hand slipped bwtween our soapping cunts and began to lightly massage her clit as we rubbed wildly, excitedly, passionately. Plus, it gave me the ability to do something I loved. After a couple seconds, I removed the hand, now coated with a thin layer of both our juices, and began to gently lick them off. Naturally, I offered her a lick or two.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:00 am
Profile YIM

Katie moans with encouragement, her whole body clenching in a powerful convulsion as she feels Linnis' fingers grace her tender, excitable clitty, a soft shiver running up and down her features. She breaks out in pleasant goosebumps as those fingers leave her hot, eager sex, leaning forward to lap softly at Linnis' wet digits, surprised at her own taste.

Color rises to her cheeks, an action that seems to be happening quite a bit this evening, as she suckles on one of Linnis' fingers, straddling her thigh and rocking against it, leaving a glistening trail of arousal on the girl's leg.

Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:10 am

I moaned loudly, loving her sucking her taste from me, loving her messy attitude, soaking as much of me with her arousal as she could, soaking as much of her with mine as she could. She was a sexual dynamo, a real gift to lesbians everywhere. She made me feel light as a feather and sexy as a supermodel. She and I felt good. Great. None but Sondra made me feel better than this, and I had sampled most of campus.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:19 am
Profile YIM

Katie moved her eager tongue from Linnis' fingers to her cute, pouty lips, closing them in a light kiss, moving until her kisses became heavier, more and more passionate, her fingers searching for purchase on her new lover's back, dragging lustily across that pale, creamy flesh. She moaned into the kiss, her arousal so fully pent-up that she felt like she might explode.

The cushions groaned softly beneath her as she leaned back in the couch, pulling Linnis more fully ontop of her, feeling her delicate, tender nipples rubbing and grinding against the other girl's chest.

Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:01 am

Nipples touched nipples, pussy touched pussy, lips touched lips, and tongue touched tongue. It was beautiful A beautiful exhibition of pleasure, of love, of affection, of care. I moaned into our kiss and pressed my entire body against Kate's, rubbing everything against her, sensitive skin on sensitive skin. Smooth ans supple breasts swirled and swayed together, constantly touching.

Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:19 am
Profile YIM

Katie pulls back, her body keyed up like a spring about to snap, feeling an amazing, vibrating energy filling every inch of her flesh. She pulls her lips away, kissing down the side of Linnis' throat, the nape of her neck, breathing in anticipation, "I want to... taste you..."

She gasps softly, kissing between the other girl's breasts, nestling in warmly, taking a brief moment to suckle on one of her nipples before she continues her descent, teasing the girl's navel with her tongue.

Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:35 am

I smiled and wrapped arms around her. I rolled and let her glide safely farther down. smiling. "I love you, Kate."

Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:37 am
Profile YIM

Katie slowly closes her eyes, dragging her lips lower with tantalizing, tortuous pace, "I... I love you too, Linny..."

Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:11 am

I slowly ran my fingers through her hair, "Please don't tease me, Katie..."

Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:17 pm
Profile YIM

Katie gasped, nodding, dragging her tongue further downward, getting excited as she grew closer and closer to Linnis' tight slit. She licked her own lips, her breath hot against the other girl's tender sex. Dragging her tongue up against that hot, wet flesh, she pressed her lips against the girl's slit, suckling softly, little whimpers and moans of eager pleasure leaving her lips.

"Mmmmmmnh..." she sighed, stroking Linnis' inner thighs as she lapped at the girl's slit.

Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:15 pm

"A-Ahhhh..." I let out a loud moan at the touch of her tongue. My legs wrapped gently around her and I closed my eyes. I was so happy, so happy. I squealed with pleasure.

Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:24 pm
Profile YIM

With a purr at that little gasp of approval, Katie continued her suckling. She parted those tender lips with her tongue, probing the girl's pink, feeling the juices spreading across the inside of her mouth, her throat working as she did her best to pleasure her new lover.

Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:28 pm

I trembled lightly and moaned loudly. I was shaking, but in pure pleasure. Pure and loving. I ran fingers through her hair more and more, "OH! Oh, gods, Katie!" She was so perfect for me, inside me, with me. She fit so well. I let out another pleasure-filled scream!

((Taking a shower and thinking of you. Be back in 30 minutes))

Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:31 pm
Profile YIM

Katie purred as she felt Linnis' grip on her hair tighten, lapping pleasantly at her exposed pink, holding the girl's thighs apart as she stroked them in reassurance. She pulled back a moment, licking her lips before dipping back down and nuzzling against the girl's hooded clit, trying to coax it out into the open with the delicate tip of her tongue.

Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next