View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The Writhing South (Linnis) 

Oh, how Kate's efforts succeeded! Not just in coaxing my little clitty, but in so many other forms and aspects. She gave me such pure and amazing pleasure I was lost in it. It was magical. She was, for sure, second on this island only to my wife.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:49 pm
Profile YIM

Katie purred softly, leaning forward and wrapping her tender, pouty lips around the other girl's clit, groaning as she suckled. The girl's juices spilled across her tongue, lapping them up eagerly.

"Mmmmmmmnh...." she sighs happily, nuzzling in close, loving this warm embrace in the cool of the night.

Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:06 am

"Oh, gods!" I screamed in pleasure, my voice shaking, "Please, more!"

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:45 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: The Writhing South (Linnis)
She reaches up, wrapping her fingers around Linnis’ tender thighs, panting softly as she thrusts her tongue in deeper, enjoying all that the girl has to offer.

“Mmmmmmmnh, yesss…” she breathes, feeling the juices dripple down her chin, the girl never feeling this alive before.

She buried her tender lips in the other girl’s sex, feeling the darkness slowly fall on her own tanned skin, pumping her tongue in and out of Linnis’ sweet little sex in the darkness, for once not feeling afraid of the light that settled black around her.

(Sorry to perform a bit of thread necromancy, but I'm back and reeeeeally wanted to continue this, hehe...)

~New England Punk Meets Tentacled Horror~

Sat May 02, 2009 6:31 am

I moaned and trembled, overflowing with joy in all the usual ways, my fingers playing in her hair and my body trembling with joy. This was happiness, this was bliss, and her skill was something to be impressed by.

Mon May 11, 2009 11:36 pm
Profile YIM

She pulled away from the other girl, her lips glistening and dripping with Linnis' sweet juices. Quickly replacing her tongue with a pair of slender fingers, she crawled up Linnis' nude form, pressing her lips against the other girl's in a passionate kiss.

"Oh, Linnis..." she breathed with heated passion, locking eyes with the other girl as she slowly, lovingly worked her fingers in and out of that tender tunnel, feeling the slick walls holding them tightly.

~New England Punk Meets Tentacled Horror~

Tue May 12, 2009 12:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4