View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 11:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A failure to measure up (for Evangeline) 

Kari stood up and caught the girl as she began to fall.

"Are you okay?" she asked, holding Violett in her arms.

Satsuro, the Darkness

Evangeline, the Alchemist

Lilith, The Harpy

Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:55 am
Profile YIM

Nodding softly, Violett nuzzked against Kari for a moment before wobbling to her feet.

"I'm fine," she said. "Just clumsy."

Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:35 am

"That's kind of why I love you, violett." Kari giggled. "Oh, just put it on the chair over there, Evangeline."

Evangeline took off her dress and placed it on the arm of the chair at Kari's desk. She was now only wearing her bra and panties.

Satsuro, the Darkness

Lilith, The Harpy

Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:23 am
Profile YIM

Violett smiled, folding her shirt as she pressed her body to Kari's

"Sometimes I want to fall just so you'll catch me," she confessed, playfully. "I don't, though, because if I was trying to fall, I might do it wrong."

Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:44 am

"That's why I love you so much!" she said. She placed the smaller girl back on her feet. Now lemme go get the clothes."

She went into the other room and walked into the walk-in closet. Evangeline sat down as she waited for Kari to return. She looked over at Violett. It was surprising to see how.... small.... Violett was. Even though she was 18, she looked to be no older than 14; just like Evangeline herself.

Satsuro, the Darkness

Lilith, The Harpy

Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:04 pm
Profile YIM

Looking over at Evangeline as she removed her skirt and socks, Violett blushed, realizing as she put her glasses back onhow much they looked alike.

"... People come in colors here that I never knew existed... Blue hair, red eyes.... It makes me feel very plain sometimes, like they're a tray of croissants and I'm just a loaf of white bread..."

Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:43 am

Evangeline came over to Violett and put her arms around her.

"It may be like that... but you do have a girl who loves you and cares about you. So, have you two.... done anything yet?"

Satsuro, the Darkness

Lilith, The Harpy

Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:03 am
Profile YIM

With a warm smile and a blush that could stop traffic, Violett looked away.

"I... I don't want to kiss and tell... But... Miss Kari is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I was a neervous wreck before I met her."

Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:12 am

"Well, I think you found the perfect girl for you." she said. She held Violett close to her body. "She'll help you through your pain... and she'll make you happy."

Satsuro, the Darkness

Lilith, The Harpy

Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:30 am
Profile YIM

Violett nodded, smiling and snugling in close. "She's already helped me a lot. Miss Katrina, too. I'm less scared of talking to people. If it weren't for them... i don't think I'd have made friends with you."

Violett purred softly, nuzzling in close.

"I never had friends before I came here... Now I have so many it's hard to keep track... And it's because I met people who loved me."

Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:47 am

THe two hugged for a while. Suddenly, they were blinded by a bright flash.

"heh heh... you two are too cute for words." Said Kari. She held a camera in her hands. "I just had to take one early."

Next to her was a clothes rack, containing a huge array of clothes.

Satsuro, the Darkness

Lilith, The Harpy

Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:21 am
Profile YIM

Violett's eyes lit up las she bounded over to the clothes rack. A happy squal of delight escaped her lips as she kissed Kari delightedly.

"I didn't even know we had half of these! You've been looking forward to this just like me, haven't you?"

Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:54 am

"Well, actually, I made some of these myself. Others I went off of designs that I got online, and the rest I ordered. I sometimes wore them and took some pictures of me in them, but I never thought that I would have other girls doing it with me."

Satsuro, the Darkness

Lilith, The Harpy

Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:50 am
Profile YIM

Smiling, Violet reached under her bed . With an omnious rumble, a suitcase built like a battleship lurched forward, carried by wheeled boards of the sort generally used to move furniture.

This was the infamous Black Turtle, also know to Violett and her friends as "What's In Here? Bricks?"

With a click, Violett popped open the locks, sliding another funiture mover up to support the other side before, with all her might, opening the suitcase. Inside, neatly folded, were a dazzling array of outfits, from maid to ballerina.

"No offense, Kari... But I don't think your clothes will fit me. I guess I could always take one of your shirts and some sunglasses and do the Risky Business dance, though."

With a playful giggle, Violett plucked a pair of Catgirl ears from the suitcase and put them on, mewing happily as she held up another pair, along with a pair of bunny ears. "Evangeline, you'll probably fit better in my clothes than Miss Kari's, but you should try hers too... I'm afraid I'm not much of a seamstress, but I lived near a store that had a lot of haloween costumes and clearanced them pretty good... So there's a lot of variety in here".

Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:11 am

Kari watched Violett pull out from under her bed the suitcase she called the Black Turtle. It was known to others as "What's In Here? Bricks?", but to Kari, who has personally held it for herself, it was known by many different names.

"HOLY SHIT!"

"If I drop this, someone'll lose a foot."

"Pleasemovepleasemovepleasemove! HEY! YOU TWO GIRLS! PLEASE FUCKING MOVE!"

Violett opened it up, revealing a huge variety of costumes. Kari giggled and wrapped her arms around her.

"Aww... well, you may have a point on the size. Still, you two might be able to fit in something of mine."

Evangeline looked at the clothes, analyzing which ones she wanted to try out. She pulled out a catgirl-outfit.

"Hmm... I think I like this one." she said. "I'll try this one out."

Satsuro, the Darkness

Lilith, The Harpy

Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:33 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next