View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 6:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 A Strange New Arrival. (Open for all girls) 

((I might see if I can find a way in once I rewrite my biography >_<))

~Diana Collier~

Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:10 am

"The... Offer isn't necessarily off the table in some cases, sir..."

Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:18 am

looked to Violett curiously before looking at the aluminum ball in her hand placing it in a pocket of her bag for now. Darwin wasn't quite sure what Violett meant but, would she actually say that? the answer was simple for the girl who didn't care about much of anything.

"Oh... hmm guess I hadn't thought of that."

She did care if people thought she as naive or not.

((more the merrier diana))

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:21 am

Diana made her way down from the dorms, she had just had a rather long swimming session, and she had a cold shower to cool down. She was wearing a black tank top, and a black skirt with bare feet. She had only just gotten out of the shower, and her hair was still glistening with the water.

She slumped into a couch, a few places away from Violet and Darwin... She wasn't sure if she was seeing things, but was there a boy in their common room. 'Maybe those rumors were true' she thought, recalling that someone had said there was a male student, looking at Darwin carefully...

~Diana Collier~

Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:34 am

Smiling softly, Villett gave Darwin a quick, gentle kiss, before pulling away, he blush as bright as ever.

"Welcome to Shokushu... Darwin..." she said breathlessly.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:41 am

she'd offer a smile at the soft kiss and return a pat on the head to the girl eyes moving to Diana and offering a simple polite nod.

"Thanks for that violett, kind of felt unwelcome before that."

her tone maintained that masculine pitch her throat feeling fine soothed still by the drink she had just finished. She'd stretch though nothing would appear visable, no chest no signs of bindings just her teeshirt beneath. he'd again pick up her violin though just to look at it for the moment.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:48 am

"I... I never kissed a boy before," Violett sadmited timidly. "I wanted to now... Before I losy my nerve. Trust me... You'kk be welcomes with open... Meep!"

The "meep" signified that she'd noticed Diana.

Someone had seen them kiss.

"Um, h-h-hi..." she stammered, hiding behind Darwin.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:53 am

Diana gave a polite Smile, and she swung her legs around and she lay down on the couch, her head resting on the armrest. She was still watching Darwin and Violett, she was a little curious, and she wanted to know more about this guy, and rest at the same time.

"Don't worry, I didn't see anything" she said to Violett, even though she had, she hadn't really taken notice, she had seen many people kiss at this school.

~Diana Collier~

Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:54 am

She'd pull her violin back next to her chin and run the bow cross the strings with ease and skill her hands moving unusually fast out standingly fast really at least until the first tw strings snapped.

"Well, was it verything you hoped then Violett?"

Se'd ask simply taking her seat and returning the violin proken syrings and all to it's case rotating her wrists slightly in discomfort.

"seems I'm out of practice."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:01 am

"If we weren't sitting down, my foot would have gone up and everything... Thank you."

Looking down, she noticed the broken strings, blunking a little.

"Oh, my.... You didn't hurt your hands, did you?"

Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:30 am

She'd look at her hands then her wrists shaking her head.

"Not at all, Just been awhile since I played so fast it's good for me to take a moment to practice now & then. Glad I have plenty of spare strings."

the next case to open would contain an electric guitar she'd look over it and nod to herself.

"Hmmm, still in one piece..."

she'd say to herself not expecting a reaction from either of the oher girls as she'd place the case down pulling a sheet of paper from another bag.

"now lets just see where I'm supposed to go..."

The room number had been one that had been in quite the accident recently; a bit of a fire from students going through nicotine withdraw.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:39 am

Looking over Darwin's shoulder, Violet blinked.

"I have no idea where that is," she admitted sheepishly, before turning to the girl whp had watched them kiss.

Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:25 am

Diana was staring at the roof, her body was slightly aching from the training, and it was nice just to lay there, so looked to Violett and Darwin again, and caught Violett looking at her. She gave her a little 'what?' look.

((Damn, short post))

~Diana Collier~

Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:11 am

She'd look to diana now curious about her reaction... or lack of one as it were. She'd move from violett to stand over the other woman.

"You have to be the first person here who I actually had to go to to say hi to, congratulations on that."

She'd offer a grin her tone still masculine thinking to herself a bit the deep enjoyment of her talent was such a rush for Darwin and one of the few things she managed to care about.

"So what's the name of the nonchalant woman laying before me?"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:19 am

"Me?... My names Diana, but I guess some people just call me Di" she said, looking to Darwin, now that he was closer, she couldn't help but notice that there was something strange about him, she just couldn't put her finger on it.

She closed her eyes for a second, and then opened them again, there definitely something wrong about this guy. "Well, if your expecting me to drool over you like some of the other girls here, its not gonna happen" she said. She sat up, and pulled her legs in, and rested her head on her knees.

~Diana Collier~

Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next