View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 7:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Where am I? (~Open to all girls~) 

Post Where am I? (~Open to all girls~)
I don't know what happened or when it happened... I could have been unconscious for days for all I know but, I woke up with a bandage around my head laying on a couch with suitcases sitting beside me; I was dressed in what I remembered wearing last time I was conscious; long black stockings, my short red pleated skirt and my white button down top with my white tank under it and a red tie ironed and pressed resting over my breasts. I took a glance about the room in a bit of a haze still not quite away completely; at least not awake enough to notice my skirt was raised showing off my taste in cute slightly lacy modest sky blue panties that matched my hair, to anyone that looked. My gray eyes scanned the area for a few minutes noting the couple of potted plants and a single vending machine my glassed were damaged, split in half at the bridge of the nose, held on at only my ears. On my head rested a pair of black wolf's ears and my matching tail was peeking out at my side. I'd rub my forehead and take a deep breath before pinching myself cringing.

"Wha... what happened..."

I muttered as I blinked trying to clear my vision. whatever had knocked me out had been enough to leave a bit of a headache even now the discomfort showed on my face. even still I tried in vain to place my surroundings; I had heard stories of people ubducting young women and trapping them in gloomy basements for their sick toys but, this place was wide open, brightly lit and even had a vending machine and many other happy voices. I just didn't understand.

Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:01 am

I strode into the common room in a prideful manner. I had not been raped by a monster today! What an accomplishment.. My clothes were still intact, I didn't need to wash out a splurt of monster cum from my pussy or any other of the things I had been forced to do right after a monster attack. I looked around and saw a pretty young girl in a traveling attire, her suitcases by her side and her hand at her head. She looked in pain, so I walked over. I leaned on the back of the couch with my elbows and looked down at her. "Hey, you okay? Need an aspirin? A drink? You don't look too good." I spook in a warm, soothing voice. My voice was unnaturally soft, never quite angry.

Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:50 am

My vision still a bit unfocused as the girl approached the pain no less than it had been. I shook my head with a soft whimper though it wasn't an answer; it had helpped me in the past with pain like this.
"Allergic to asprin... have any acetephetomin((tylonol*))?"
I asked still oblivious to my current appearance. I'd move my hands to my glasses and adjust the halves so I could se properly, well mostly at least. It was then my hand would move to my forehead and the bandages that were there the memory of being pulled into an alley and hit in the head were coming back. I'd pull something from my pocket and examine my eyes a little
"Alright... just knocked unconscious... nothing severe."

Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:45 pm

Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:11 am

Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:15 am

Hearing this last sentence, Violett scrambled over.

"Knocked unconscious? Who did it to you? was it Priss? It had to be Priss! Do you rmember what happened? Oooh, it'd be just like her to beat up a new student..."

Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:58 am

I shook my head to the next arrival my vision clear enough to see her now.

"New student? I'm at a school?bDamn it damn it! what time is it professor jacobson won't like it if I miss is lecture on biohazard safety again! How far from london's school of medicine are we?"

I panicked darting up too quickly falling to my knees I'd wait a moment before slowly pulling myself up.

"Oh dear... How will I ever get my doctorate if I'm always late for classes!"

I had truely no idea I had been on a plane, or was on an island let alone light years rom my school, I had no idea I was actually kidnapped as a cruel joke by my father's rivals

Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:20 am

I looked down at the poor girl, scrambling to get any where. "Uhm, you're about 500km from the nearest shore line. I have no idea which shoreline, but right now you're on an island named Shokushu, in Shokushu High School, a prestigious high school for teenage girls." I spoke the 'prestigious' part with a scowl. This school was anything but prestigious. It was a hellhole and we all knew it. Except her.

Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:53 pm

"Where'd you get that number?" asked Violet curiously.

"Anyhow, this is weird... She doesn't remember the plane, and her head hurts. I suspect amnesia."

Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:28 pm

"I tried to look on a map in the library where we were, and it said the island was 500km off the coast of I think the Carribean, which would explain our climate. But from her state, I think she was forcefully brought here. Shes weak and she thinks shes still in London. Hell, we're not even in Europe any more." I turned towards violet, a worried expression dominating my tanned face. "Something happened to her. Something that didn't happen to the rest of us."

Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:48 pm

"But the Carribean is a sea... We're getting off topic!"

Turning to the new arrival, Violett held out her hand. "I'm Violett Small... What's your name?"

Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:11 pm

It took me a few minutes but, eventually I stopped panicking lightly and began a bit of a massive panic.

"I'm where?!?! How the hell did I get here?! damn it damn it damn it! father paid thousands to just get me in the door of that school a year before they normally would..."

I was furious and rightly so; I mean I had been abducted and transported kilometers from home, or back then what I though was kilometers. I took violett's hand not forgetting my time at charm school at least.

"Alice Quilpue, good to meet you."

Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:50 am

Violett smiled shyly, shaking ALice's hand. "Nice to meet oyu too..."

She turned to the taller, tanned girl, smiling bashfully. "And this is... Well... I don't actually know.... But she was here before I was and she seems like she has good intentions, so we can trust her.... And I need to shut up now."

Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:23 am

"Tian, m'lady. And you can go right on talking. Its nice to hear someone else other then me doing it. And its nice to meet you, Alice." Next problem, when to give her the news about the monsters. Would it be better to get it all over with at once or to let her take it one dose at a time? "And I think the nurse might have some Tylonol, if you want to check. But I wouldn't reccomend it."

Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:03 am

"I have some Advil in my purse," Violett offered. "they're those liqui-gel thingies, those usually get the job done.... You're not allergic to... Ibuprofin, I think it is... Are you?"

Violett nodded softly. "And it's nice to meet you too, Tan... I mean ean... I mean... Could you say that again, I missed how to pronounce it..." Violett blushed and looked away, clearly a bit flustered.

Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next