View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 6:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
 A Strange New Arrival. (Open for all girls) 

She'd snicker a little at her words loving her personality at least compared to the others; well others save for violett; both shy and nonchalant had their positive aspects.

"I'll call you Di then and I'm kinda glad you're not It's a relief to know not all the girl's here are sluts."

she'd nod with another subtle nod directed to violett letting her know she wasn't counted among the sluts either. Darwin would take a seat as close to Diana as she could without touching her.

"I'm Darwin by the way."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:36 am

Diana smiled, she agreed that she wasn't one of the sluts, but in some other ways, it wasn't a very nice comment. "Well, thats a nice thing to know then... but I just don't like guys" she said.

She looked to Darwin, "You can call me whatever you want, I'm not really fussed." She carefully locked over his body, to see for anything strange, maybe he wasn't a he after all...

~Diana Collier~

Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:44 am

her body wasn't quie the stereotypical male of course there were hundreds of guys that lacked the muscle tone and build of other men. She'd just shrug a little.

"Oh? Hmm so you prefer women then no problem with that as far as I see it."

Darwin on the other hand.. well she hadn't quite gotten too into sexuality or crushes and the like, truth was she didn't pay much attention to it most of the time.

"So Di, kind of looking at me a lot for someone who doesn't like guys you know."

her tone had lapsed momentarily, a difficult to notice slip of tone but, it was there if she had keen enough ears to pick it up.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:50 am

Diana sighed, she didn't really think there was anything wrong with him, well at least nothing that she could see. she took one more look over him, just in case she missed something.

"Yeah, some of the girls here decide to try other girls, because there is no males around"

She thought something in his voice had change, but, dismissed it slightly. She had no reason to doubt him now.

"I thought it was weird they let you in here... I only just made it in, and it is an all girls school"

~Diana Collier~

Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:57 am

She'd just shrug at her words a finger scratching at her eyebrow as she thought of something to say.

"might have been cracks in the system and I'll be sent back next time the plane gets here. Might as well just enjoy myself as long as I'm here... heard they have a good music department here."

Of course the slip to her voice wasn't the only clue to be found; a few others woud easily be found in her bags, one o which she had left open; altered boxers with women's panties attached to the waist, her only skirt stocking and garter belt which she only used to relac and a few other minor things that one wouldn't think of as ecidence. though only thing that could have been seen right now wat the red pleated material hanging out of one of her bags.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:08 am

Diana pondered this for a second, she didn't even know where the plane landed, she had just remembered waking up on a seat outside of the school... She wouldn't mention this though.

"Well thats too bad then I guess, and I am not really any good at music, so I wouldn't know."

She was only really here to be part of the swim team, thats all she was good at, and writing, she liked writing.

"I am here because of the swim team, and they have a really nice pool as well"

~Diana Collier~

Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:14 am

"Oh? A nice pool huh, might have to give that a try while I'm here then... though I didn't quite expect a tropical island for the school... I know w there's always a gir somewhere who likes guys swim trunks; they're in every college."

she'd offer a nod looking to her bag eyes widening slightly she'd move to the bag in a hurry in order to tuck the edge of that skirt back into it's bag.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:21 am

"Yeah, it was a good thing its on a nice island like this, I love the beach, basically grew up on one"

She said, showing her first hint of emotion so far. She wondered why he had went so hard to hide something in that bag, she watched, and saw it, if she hadn't seen him move so quickly, she wouldn't have suspected anything.

"So... whats in the bag then?"

~Diana Collier~

Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:29 am

"Oh nothing really; just a few personal items clothes and the like. nothing big really; just looked like someone tried to steal something."

of course given her luck the second she retunned to her seat the zipper would open itself and the red pleated skirt would slip out onto the floor more than likely ruining her image for the time inDi's head. another perso nshe'd have to ask to keep it a bit of a secret though she didn't notice the garment's slip yet.

"So you said you practically grew up on a beach... which one?"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:35 am

Diana nodded, she wasn't really worried about that much, she wanted to at least seem though she trusted him. She hadn't made any enemies as such, and she didn't want to start now.

"Didn't matter, the closest beach I could get to I guess, I never took notice on the names"

She shifted a little, she looked around a little. At least she hadn't been asked about her eyes yet, she was sick of explaining it. But there were many people in this school with oddly colored eyes, so she didn't expect it.

"So, where are you from?"

~Diana Collier~

Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:48 am

"Me, well I was born & raise at least half my life in dublin wonderful city in Ireland other half was spent wandering around the united states; no comparison to my homelands but, It's not without it's charms."

She'd answer smiling at the memories of her precious home, the few memories she cherished. the skirt continued to move as if it had a will of it's own, one of those little things that happened around drwin; and it seemed to happen pretty often lately.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:56 am

"Ireland always looked nice to me, but I wouldn't leave Australia, not for good anyway"

She smiled, this guy was nice, he wasn't like other guys that only wanted her for the wrong reasons, and he understood that she liked other girls, and he didn't mind. 'This is great' she thought to herself, ignoring the moving bag for the moment.

~Diana Collier~

Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:02 am

Always thought Australia a bit dangerous for my tastes all the venomous animals and such call me a bit of a coward if you want but, the further away from poison I am the better."

she shivered deciding it best to change the topic.

"What's the school like Di?"

it had been the first and only think to come to mind and shortly after her bag began to kncok at the couch with it;'s strap causing darwin to just gaze at it a quick twitch to her eye.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:11 am

"Its not like its all dangerous over there you know..."

She looked at Darwin, she kind of laughed at him saying that. The bag hitting the couch caught her eye though, it was moving by itself... but she still didn't say anything about it.

"Well, actually... You may call me crazy... but there are monsters at this school..."

Saying that brought back bad memories that she wasn't really willing to talk about... She wasn't even sure why she had said that, what a stupid idea...

~Diana Collier~

Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:33 am

cocked her brow at the mention of monsters.

"Monsters... nah I don't think you're crazy at all Di, should see some of the things I've seen... but, what sort of monsters... undiscovered species , alien, supernatural?"

It was hard to tell if shewas seriously asking or joking around but, either way the bag that hit the couch would tap Diana's shoulder with it's leather strap, something that might possibly make diana react as though it was one of the island's inhabitants though, it was just a bag bewitched slightly by a clueless Darwin.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next