View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 6:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
 A Strange New Arrival. (Open for all girls) 

"Well, I guess there aliens... I don't know... they are real though... I've uh"

She paused for a second, she wanted to word this right, or something, she just didn't want to say it. She wasn't sure, but it was just weird, she was very sensitive about the subject.

"I've seen them attack one of the other students..."

She said finally, after a long pause, she wasn't sure if he would take her seriously now or not, it didn't really seem like it, but it was true, well at least she knew that it was true....

~Diana Collier~

Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:48 am

"Really Di, I don't doubt they're real and I don't doubt you've seen them attack."

her tone sincere enough while the bag continued to try and get diana's attention any way it could going as fas as tugging at the waistband of her clothes with it's strap.

"Was the attack gruesome or is it too hard to talk about?"

She decided to ask ignoring the open bag as it continued it's attention seeking hopping slightly now making a bit of a clank as it hit the ground.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:58 am

Though Diana hadn't felt it tapping on her shoulder, on tugging on her waistband, she heard it clank on the ground. It was like she had a phobia of loud noises, she seemed genuinely scared. When she realised that it was only the bag, she tried to act normal again.

"Well... uh... it raped her..."

This brought her back to more memories, like she wasn't talking about someone else, but more of herself... She tried her hardest to keep a stright face, but it didn't really work that well...

~Diana Collier~

Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:05 am

She'd exclaim in her natural tone; which could have passed for her just being suddenly shocked, but she had completely forgot about her favored guise at the mention of the word rape. she took a few moments to catch her breath from shock before taking on that masculine tone again she looked at Diana with soft worried eyes.

"ih... ih... it didn't attack you too did it?"

she stammered slightly obviously bothered by it; then again chances were just as good a man would be freaking out the first time they heard this too.
The bag on the other hand pulled itself onto the couch and seemed to stare at Diana a seam looking as though it were wrinkling it's brow in frustration.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:11 am

Diana was silent after saying that, she didn't really want to look at Darwin, she felt ashamed, like it was her fault that it had happened, and she probably just scared him off aswell...

She couldn't take it any more though

"What the hell is up with that bag!" she shouted suddenly, not realising what she had done untill afterwards...

~Diana Collier~

Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:24 am

darwin looked at the bag for a minute as it turned to face her then turned back to Diana as if it were playing charades of some sort.

"Oh... Hmmm think it's trying to tell you something... I'm a magnet for the paranormal or supernatural or whatever you like to call it, I sort of stopped noticing it after the first three years of things like this happening... suppose I forgot to mention that huh; slips my mind a lot."

The bag would pull out the garter belt and stockings from itself and then point to darwin whose eyes closed with a look of anger crossing her face.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:32 am

She said, why would a girl have a garter and stockings in his bag, it all made sense now... She wondered how she didn't spot it before... she probably didn't want to...

"Why would you try and hide that?" she asked...

Happy that she was now off the monster topic...

~Diana Collier~

Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:37 am

"Well, no point in lying I guess... no I suppose I'm not a man... wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't brought my sleepwear kind of regretting packing them now."

she sighed nose between index & middle fingers eyes still closed the bag lifeless again the garments grabbed in free hand and shoved back into the bag as deep as she could manage.

"Short answer is I'm more comfortable looking like a man long answr doesn't exist."

in truth she did have a long answer she just didn't want to mention it.

"Just try not to tell anyone alright?"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:47 am

Violett, meanwhile, stared at the bag in stunned silence from the instant it had begun moving, too shocked to make a sound.

"The bag... It was... I mean, you know, but... That's Oh, um, hi Diana
... Australian? I... I'm V-violett S-small, I... I'm from America... Baltimore, Maryland... Um.. Are.. are Koala bears... are they really as dangerous as I've heard?"

Blushing deeply, Violett seemed to pull a tectbook out of nowhere for the sole purpose of hiding her face behind it.

Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:13 pm

Diana nodded to Darwin, she wasn't exactly sure why she wanted to pretend to be a boy, like, she didn't really get the point but it didn't matter. She stretched her legs out again.

"I won't tell anyone"

She looked to Violett, she seemed a little shy, actually, really really shy. It was kind of cute, she found the shy girls around here attractive, in their own little way.

"Hello there Violett, no, there not dangerous if you just leave them alone, and there not bears"

~Diana Collier~

Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:08 am

Though why she didn't say her attention moved to Diana and Violett's simple chatting for a few moments before looking to her room assignment again. the monsters and their actions against Diana and other girls in the school now heavy on her mind; worrying about her own safety.

"Di could you maybe show me to this room here before something else happens that gives me away to more than just one or two people?"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:14 am

Diana asked, she knew her way around pretty well, with her little escapades with the other girls (:wink:) And it would be nice to know she was being helpful instead of just a burden or something.

~Diana Collier~

Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:20 am

"Lets see... room... 391... wait... ah crap! 3 plus 9 plus 1... 13 great. that's nice really damn nice."

She grumbled hand on her forehead wiping down her face in frustration at her luck, superstition wasn't big on her list but, it was there her subconscious liked noticing things like this.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:26 am

Diana didn't really believe in luck, and wasn't that superstitious, not in the slightest. But it was an odd coincidence, that Darwin was in the room that got burnt out not that long ago...

"Hehe, well, I'll show you too it, i'm not sure if they have refurnished that room yet... It was in a fire a while ago... Anyway, lets go"

She stood up and stretched a little, she was a bit stiff from laying down on that couch.

"Come on then" she said, beckoning her to follow, she started walking away.

~Diana Collier~

Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:35 am

Violett stood too, holding out her hands. "I... I'll help carryyour bags... I case any of them... you know... geta ny ideas..."

Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next