View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 6:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next
 A Strange New Arrival. (Open for all girls) 

She stood eye gazing to Violett motioning for the shy girl to follow the number coincidence, the mention of the room set on fire, monsters raping students, nothing was sounding very comforting about the school right now. she'd grab her bags following Diana keeping up rather easily.

"Follows me like a leech..."

she'd mumble mainly about her bad luck with the supernatural & the like.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:45 am

Diana lead on, the corridors were empty, so it was much easier than normal to get to their destination. After a few flights of stairs, they were in the third floor of dorms. She stopped, and looked left and right, and then moved forward.

"Almost there"

She announced, and very soon after, they were infront of the door to the room 391. [/code]

~Diana Collier~

Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:55 am

((completely missed violett's last reply ;^^))

she looked at the door, the edges had apparently been missed or ignored by the nanites that kept the building in good shape as they were still a bit charred.

"Well then..."

she said pulling the key out of her pocket to unlock the door and look about; the simply furnished room though, there were no uniforms in the empty open closet. She'd pull one of her bags into the room and motion for the two to follow in and stake a seat.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:12 am

Violett followed obligingly, setting down the bag she was carrying on the floor and looking around the room.

"This... Isn't so bad, considering the fire... I guess..."

Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:21 am

((Thats not good :roll: bad Darwin... you get a spanking =P))

Diana walked in after Darwin, usually the rooms were well furnished for new students. She looked around, and went to sit down in one of the seats in the room.

"So... uh, how do you like it?"

She asked, she couldn't remember the girls who were in her before the fire, but she did know they went missing soon afterwards. And it wasn't a huge island... so, there wasn't many places they could go.

Then she had a thought, she had a two person dorm, but everyone else had already got someone to stay with, maybe she could convince Darwin to stay with her.

~Diana Collier~

Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:21 am

she opened the drawer of one of the dressers the floor creaked a little as she walked; she'd find a burnt piece of paper.

"It could be worse though I'm really not liking the feeling I get from this room..."

she'd say after a bit of thought not emptying her bag yet. She'd take a seat on the bed stretching slightly before undoing and removing the button down she was wearing, no sign of any curve to her chest though, her little invention was the culprit for that, a device she had sold to a number of tomboys back home.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:30 am

Diana watched Darwin for a second, why hadn't they fixed this room yet?, it was weird, usually any damage done was fixed the next morning, it was pretty strange...

"Yeah, it is a weird room..."

She commented, it wasn't a room she would stay in very long before she was down at the main office getting a new room.

~Diana Collier~

Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:35 am

Violett nodded, shuddering a little. "We're just being paranoid. It's not like the room is cursed... Like... by evil spiris or anything... Um... Just... Be careful about sleeping for the first couple days, maybe?"

Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:40 am

"What are the chances this room is a monster's lair?"

She asked brushing her fingers through her short hair before looking at the burnt piece of paper looking it over a few times before shrugging it off and putting it down next to her.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:46 am

Diana looked to Darwin, she hated talk about monsters, but she wasn't sure where the monsters stayed when they weren't attacking students, she hadn't ever thought about it before...

"Well... Probably... um... I guess not"

she said, there was a little uncertainty in her voice...

~Diana Collier~

Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:53 am

'Well... evil spirits monster or whatever might be in this room... Certainly not staying in here; gonna apply for a room change as soon as I can... I'll sleep in the damn common room til they decide on a new room assignment."

She'd huff standing so she could stretch once more.

"Been so damned stiff since I got off the plane."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:58 am

Diana said quickly, she wasn't sure if Darwin would want to or not, but she had an odd attraction towards this girl, even if she did look rather like a man... She blushed for the first time, only a little, but it was still a blush.

~Diana Collier~

Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:04 am

Violett nodded softly. "That's a good idea, Miss Diana.... Darwin will do a lot better if he has a roomate... Um... I'm gonna keep thinking of you as generally male-ish if it's okay?"

Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:10 am

she paused looking at the blush snickering a little at the faint sight. she'd nod a little as she thought about the offer and the positives against the negatives, of which there were none really.

"Would be more comfortable rooming with someone who already knows then having to sleep in my slacks, would be nice to be able to sleep in some of the women's clothes that I do own for once."

with a look to violett she'd smile and nod.
"Don't mind at all Vi."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:10 am

Diana's blush faded quickly, she only realized after too late, Darwin had already seen it. She smiled, it was great that Darwin would be staying with her, for a while at least.

"Ok then, I'm glad you agree"

She then looked to Violett, she wasn't sure if she liked being called miss, it sounded like she was a teacher, and she didn't like teachers.

"You don't have to call me Miss, Violett, You can call me Di if you want"

~Diana Collier~

Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next