View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
 A Strange New Arrival. (Open for all girls) 

"There's also... um... a lot of students.... like each other... I think this uniform might be available in a larger size, though... Mine... well... fits me a lot looser..."

Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:51 am

Diana was called pretty often, but it wasn't like anyone had ever said it before. But this time it seemed that Violett meant it. She walked over and took off the vest and put it on her chair, she sat down.

"Yes, there are some male teachers here, but I don't think thats the only reason that the uniforms are so... revealing." she said.

She was also wearing a headband, with a little spider on it, it was the one that the monster, Kumo Thuy (Think thats how it spelt... god I loved that roleplay with her -flashback-) gave her once, that was her only exception of hate for the monsters, and she took care of this headband with utmost care.

~Diana Collier~

Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:52 am

"Well I hate the uniform already... no offense Di, just far from the type of thing I like to wear."

She'd sigh slightly glancing to her bags thinking she should relax a little at least; music would have been nice or anything from her bag of entertainment, which her her games music player and various other things.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:57 am

"None taken... I don't like it either... I only wear it cause they make us wear it"

Diana said truthfully, well, it was too late to change now, and she was all ready comfortable in her chair, and wasn't about to change that. She hugged her pillow again. And wondered what to say.

"So... are you going to try and get a male uniform or something?"

she asked, she wasn't sure if there would be one, since most likely they would have Darwin down as a female, since they wouldn't of let her in otherwise.

~Diana Collier~

Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:02 am

Violett smiles shyly. "Is it okay if I hang out with you two for a bit? My roomates have classes..."

Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:02 am

"Assuming the reason I had no uniforms in my room was for that exact reason, they probably got that little note clipped onto my profile."

She'd snicker the memory was a fond one, if not just because it was a victory for her.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:11 am

"Oh, sure Violett, I don't think were going to do anything but sit here and talk... so go right ahead"

Diana said, she looked back to Darwin, and smiled. She wasn't sure what a male uniform would look like here, probably a bit less revealing than the female one, how she had even got into this school posing as a guy, she would never know.

"Well, it will be good when you get one, I'm pretty sure that a guy wouldn't be seen wearing this anyway"

she said.

~Diana Collier~

Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:17 am

"I don't think that'll work, Diana.... There's only one boy on the entire campus, and we're looking at him. It was a good thought, but I don't think a male uniform EXISTS for this school. We'd have to MAKE one...."

Blinking, Violett looked up. "If you don't mind me asking, sir... What note?"

Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:20 am

She'd stretch slightly standing and moving to the door as a piece of paper was slipped under.

"Hmm... guess they have security cameras or something in the halls..."

The paper had been for her and listed a few things and she'd smirk slightly... just slightly though.

"Guess I'll be wearing the uniform with a slight addition then... a somewhat loose pair of opaque leggings that are part of the rare cold days at the island... I can live with that..."

she'd look to Violett with a smile.

" Pack in high school I was at a private school and they made me wear the skirt uniform, It made me sick, I ended up wearing the male uniform and seeing a psychiatrist until I graduated. apparently the thought of people looking up my skirt made me physicallt ill when I was in a public setting."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Last edited by Darwin on Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:27 am

Violett nodded, hugging softly. "High school wasn't good for any of us, was it? I... I remember the whole incident with the cheerleaders... I... I'm still kind of surprised I fit in that locker... We had small lockers."

Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:29 am

"Well, I was fine through school... Just apart from when my friends found out I would rather sleep with them then the guys we hung around with... I was basically a social outcast..."

Diana said, wondering about the other two girls stories, she hadn't been through as much as them, hardly, she never thought cheerleaders had the mental capacity to shove someone in a locker...

~Diana Collier~

Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:37 am

Standing She'd move to her bags in the corner riffling through them a little looking for the appropriate items, her favorite clothes to relax in by herself,or with one or two friends. a hand unseen to either violett or Diana undid her slacks ans she'd pile the garter, stockings, skirt tee shirt panties an dbra beside her.

"hope neither of you mind If I change since no one else is around."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:46 am

Diana said mischievously, she was only joking, she wouldn't perv on one of her new friends, she didn't want to ruin it so early. But she did have a nice body, she would have to admit that.

"I have to say, for a guy, your pretty cute Darwin" she called out

~Diana Collier~

Last edited by Diana on Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:52 am

"Go ahead, sir..."

She turned to Diana, smiling bashfully. "I know how that goes... That's.... kinda how the cheerleader incident started,,, But let's not talk about that. Ever. Anyhow... A lot of girls here like other girls..."

She leaned in, kissing Diana softly. "You're one of us, Diana, and I'm sure me and Darwin aren't your only friends."

Last edited by Violett Small on Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:53 am

She'd laugh a bit hearing Diana's words as she stood her slacks slipping to the ground as she'd step out of her shoes and the slacks as well the tee-shirt coming off next; she wore what appeared to be an elaborate corset of sorts , it gave her a slightly more masculine shape and the modified boxers she made. A hand would fumble with the strings at her front and she'd remove the strange garment, her chest gently brought to it's natural shape, she wasn't too busty though the modest size of her bust was fitting for her body. A moment later she'd be completely bare kneeling to pull her panties and garter belt up to her waist.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next