View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Breaststroke (for dendrite) 

Post Breaststroke (for dendrite)
Beth walked silently around the school swimning pool relaxing in a white wrap gown that covered her and her new small, tight black one piece swim costume that perfectly fitted her full figure. She quietly muttering out loud to herself, "how does a school like this afford all this stuff." Beth then walked towards the edge of the pool tested the water with her foot, "perfect," let the white gown slowly slip to floor around her ankles and dived in head first into the deep end of the pool.

As she swum on the waters surface, she relaxed and let her self float away into a world of thought and desire.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Last edited by Beth on Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:27 pm
Profile WWW

Dendrite had surged forth from its forest lair in search of new prey and amusements. Its wanderings took the alien eventually to the campus swimming pool, one of its favorite hunting grounds. And what luck--there was a lone girl making use of the crystal clear water, her sensual curves barely hidden by her tight garment. Dendrite slithered behind a nearby shed, lurking, watching the girl and taking a moment to appreciate her beauty...and plan for what might happen next.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:53 pm

Beth loved the luxary of swim slowly through the clear water of the pool her suit tight as was before was sticking close to her skin as the water passed through it. As to show her enjoyment Beth dived down to the very bottom of the deep end of the pool and touched the bottom of the pool. There she curled up into a ball and tried to hold her breath for as long as possible.

(Thats it for me tonight see you tommorrow)

Last edited by Beth on Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:05 pm
Profile WWW

Dendrite took the opportunity to slither forth and peer down into the pool. Curious that the girl was keeping herself underwater like that; the alien couldn't quite fathom it, no pun intended. Still, she had to come up for air soon. The monster's tendrils coiled in anticipation and stretched out over the pool a bit. She would see them when she broke the surface, or perhaps merely when she glanced up from the bottom of the pool...either way, she would know there was no escape.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:08 am

Beth enjoy feeling the water all around caressing her curves as she held herself at the bottom of the pool. She liked to push herself like this to what her her limit was. As her lungs strained to hold in what little oxygen she had in her lungs little bubbles of air started to escape from her nose and lips until nearly all the she had air was gone. Beth enjoyed the slight danger she was in, the rush of adrenilin through her body filled her with a joy that she could not understand, but she understood that she could not stay down here forever.

Eventually Beth unravelled her legs and with her eyes closed swam fast towards the surface of the pool.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:58 am
Profile WWW

Unable to resist, Dendrite dove into the pool to meet the girl. Its tendrils lashed through the water to grasp her arms, keeping her captive. Of course it didn't prevent her from breaching the surface and taking a breath, but as soon as she did she found herself face to eye with the creature, the bluish orb staring obscenely at her in the center of the throbbing grayish-green torso. A deep rumbling sound came from the creature, a dark chuckle...

--Jason Carter

Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:24 pm

As soon as Beth reached the surface she was grabbed. She didn't know what it was but it pinned back her arms and dragged her under. Beth just caught a breath before she vanished beneath the waters surface. As she was pulled down to bottom of the pool she caught sight of tentacles wrapped around her limbs. Below the waters surface she was brought by the tentacles before somesort of water beast. The beast oogled her body obscenly it made her glad that she had her swimsuit to cover her lithe form. Beth tried to look away from the monters glare but she felt him stare right through her to her very soul.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:10 pm
Profile WWW

Dendrite chuckled, the sound carrying through the water in a distorted manner. Its tendrils coiled around the girl's struggling limbs, pulling her inexorably against itself. The tips of the tentacles slid down her arms and up her legs, tracing the fabric of her swimsuit and gently stroking her through the fabric. The monster's great blue eye stared malevolently at her, as if drinking in her spirit...

--Jason Carter

Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:40 pm

As Beth struggled under it the creature's hold. The beast's tentacles roamed around her perfect body marking the edges of her swimsuit and tracing over her covered breast. Beth continued to struggle against this strange massage as strange feelings inside her started to boil. Her mind was racing, 'this was wrong, so wrong, she must get away,' and so the girl struggles increased against the monstor that held her captive.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:24 am
Profile WWW

Dendrite held fast to the girl's wrists and ankles, and it pulled them out away from her body, holding her in a spreadeagled position in the water. The monster's body pushed forward to rub lewdly against her, the ridged flesh tickling her skin, dragging over her nipples...the creature's tapered lower torso curling between her legs and rubbing its surface against her covered crotch.

--Jason Carter

Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:24 pm

The creature held her fast and was now exploring Beth's nubile young body. Beth was panicing but the monsters movements she didn't what some sea beast climbing all over her, but even after her mind thought that she knew that the monsters touch was awaking strange feelings in her. This freaked her out so much that she screamed underwater releasing all the oxygen she held in her mouth.

Last edited by Beth on Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:04 am
Profile WWW

Dendrite heard the girl's underwater scream and reluctantly (though quickly) came to the conclusion that she would need some more air. Before she could inhale water, the monster pulled her upwards to let her head break the surface. But most of her beautiful body stayed underwater, with tendrils continuing to writhe over her form...

--Jason Carter

Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:31 pm

As Beth's head broke through the surface of the water, she inhaled sharpely filling her lungs with precious oxygen. She was still in the water and started to struggle against the tentacles that held her, but she was held fast. Meanwhile beneath the water she could still feel the monsters other tentencles caress her nubile body. She screamed, crying out for help, thankful that she still had her swim suit on.

Last edited by Beth on Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:24 pm
Profile WWW

A wet tentacle pushed up from the water and slipped into the girl's mouth, muffling her scream. "Now, now," the monster's dark voice chided. "Let's keep this between ourselves for now." The tendrils slid over her chest, stroking and rubbing her soft curves, feeling the nipples through the tight fabric. Then the questing tentacles slid around to find the straps of her suit, starting to pull them down...

(OOC: Maybe you could go into a little more detail about the suit and what it will take to get it off your character? Can it be untied or will Dendrite just have to rip it apart? ;) )

--Jason Carter

Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:05 pm

As a tentencle pushed its way into Beth's mouth muffling her screams, its brothers caressed her body beneath the waterline through her tight swimsuit. Other tentencles also reached up from beneath the water to grab at her swimsuit to pull down the straps that held up the costume. Lucky for Beth the whole costume was held up by a knot behind her neck and so far the monster hadn't been able to get past. But the beast constant pulling on her costume was weaking the knot.

Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:50 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next