View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Hand wash only. (Violett Small) 

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
Post Hand wash only. (Violett Small)
*Akki sat in his lair, reminiscing over his time on the island. He smiled his evil little teddy bear smile, and decided to give an old hunting ground a visit. He flapped his small bat wings furiously, flying out through the window into the night. He slipped into the Dorms lobby, settling down on a bench as he retracted his wings, resuming his usual toylike state. Once again a ragged, dirty little bear sat and waited. Waited for prey...Such pleasant memories...and so many more to come*

The Doll House

Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:48 am
Profile YIM

Sighing softly, Violett made her way back in from class. She didn't even know why they bothered. With everything else going on in this island, it's not like the lessons would...

Violett stopped in her tracks, her train of thought hitting a penny on the rails as something caught her eye. IT was small and dirty, but cute.

"Teddy!" Violett enthused, rushing over to the orphaned plushie.

"Hi Teddy.... Don't worry. I'm gonna get you all cleaned up, and then we're gonna find you a nice home."

Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:07 am

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*Akki awoke from his slumber as he felt warm hands on his fur. He turned his attention to the girl carrying him, smiling internally at the sight of the small, pale girl cradling his shell. Yes...she will do nicely. I wonder if such a delicate flower will...break....in my tender grasp? The fur under her fingers was worn and soft, as if handled with love over a long number of years. One eye was missing, the other black button glittering in the cute little face, over a stitched smile. A row of four black x's ran down the middle of the doll's chest, in a coarse black thread, rough on her skin. She could feel two more long stitches on the bears back, as well as a complicated stitching on one foot, almost calligraphic.*

The Doll House

Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:46 am
Profile YIM

Violett stared curiously at the inscription on his foot, but, unable to make heads or tails of it, simply gave up after a minute or so.

"I'll get you a new eye, too," she said as she started up towards her room. "Or maybe an eyepatch, so we can have that "Cute thing trying to look badass" vibe that always makes everyone giggle."

Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:17 am

*Cute thing trying to look badass? Amazing how things change with a few thousand years of slumber Akki mused silently as the girl carried him along. Why such a strange fixation with "badassery"? There was certainly enough of it lurking on the island already...strange that they would want more. Perhaps a different method would work with this one...but he would need help. The demon doll cast out his senses, reaching for his puppet minions hidden throughout the school....seeking...there....now just to have it come to the building and wait for things to progress.*

The Doll House

Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:39 am
Profile YIM

"Hmm... Or maybe we could get you top hat and a monocle," she said with a smile. "Someone around here has to have smuggled in some clothes in your size, and you'd look very dapper!"

With a playfull giggle, she skipped towards her room, singing softly to herself.

"If you go out in the woods today, you're in for a big surprise. If you go out in the woods today, you'd better go in disguise! For every bear that ever there was, Is gathered there together because, Today's the day the day the teddy bears have their piiic-nic!"

Last edited by Violett Small on Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:08 am

*Akki mentally gagged. The little cow was going to dress him up?! He began to have serious second thoughts about this course of action...but wait...dress up...hmm...and the minion he had already called would still suit the needed purpose...The demon mentally grimaced. Fine...let the vapid little girl have her fun...until I have mine. Her song perked up his ears, reminding him of a previous hunt. Hmm....this little morsel was just full of ideas....*

The Doll House

Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:17 am
Profile YIM

Violett continued cheerfully towards her floor, but made a quick detour before she went to her room, into the laundry room. Munching absent-minedly on a bag of gummi bears, the looked at the bear, than at the washing machine. "You need to be cleaned, little guy... I wonder if you're machine-safe."

She turned the bear over gently in her hands, inspecting him for tags.

Last edited by Violett Small on Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:32 am

*The doll bore no tags, tho the worn fur did have the feel of having been washed many times before. It was a safe bet from the state of the doll, that it had seen the inside of a washing machine before. The demon inside however, had no clue what she was talking about. Machine safe? Cleaned? Ugh...I hate being wet...maybe this wasn't such a good idea... Akki mentally grimaced and waited to be dunked in a bucket of water and scrubbed, not having caught up on all the modern technologies.*

The Doll House

Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:38 am
Profile YIM

Turning on the machine, Violett set it for a small load, and an extremely gentle wash, before gently lowering the bear in. She poured the detergent onto him gently, then added the fabric softenener.

"I'll be right here reading while you get nice and squeaky clean," she told the bear as she turned the machine on.

Last edited by Violett Small on Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:32 am

*!!!!!! What the fuck?! Agghhh! The demon doll had not anticipated the simple act of washing being turned into a mechanical chore. His doll shell spun, churned, and soaked up the soapy water, the demon inside rapidly getting dizzy and mildly sea sick. You'll pay for this, you little bitch! You'll pay! You'll...hrgble! Even his inner monologue became scrambled as the washer shifted to the spin cycle, whirling the thoroughly soaked and bedraggled doll in rapid circles for a few minutes. Oh thank the serpent, its finally over....what....no!!!! The brief respite between spin and rinse gave the demon a false sense of security, before cold water came pouring back down atop him, rinsing the soap from his terry cloth and cotton body. Then, oh the horror, the spin cycle again. Finally, after what seemed an eternity, the washed spun to a stop, the doll lying clean, damp, and quiet in the bottom of the metal tub, the demon inside woozy, dazed and furious. The teddy bear seemed to have handled the washing just fine, none of the stitches having torn, and the fur seeming to be the same state of wear as before.*

The Doll House

Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:49 am
Profile YIM

Blissfully oblivious to what she was doing, Violett pulled the bear out of the washing machine, kissing him on his little head before tossing him into the dryer, placing a dryer sheet in with him, and turning it on.

"And now let's get you nice and dry..."

With a high-pitched beep, the dryer rumbled to life.

Last edited by Violett Small on Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:21 am

*Akki stirred, regaining his senses as the damned girl pulled him out of the insidious water torture device. He prepared to attack the horrid little trollop when she threw him in another metal cylinder, tossing a small sheet in and slamming the glass door. What?! Oh no...no no no...not agaiiiiiiiaaaghhh!
His mental howl drifted into incoherent babbling as the dryer spun to life, the heat not bothering him so much as the rapid spinning and repeated collisions against the tumblers. You..ooof!...you'll scream fo-...agh!...hours you litt-...gwah!...bitch! The demon doll couldn't help but remember the last time he had been so thoroughly beaten by his prey before...that purple haired witch, Aleace...Oh, this girl would pay....pay and pay and pay until his pride...and his ego...were assuaged. As soon as the world stopped being a hot, spinning hell!*

The Doll House

Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:51 am
Profile YIM

Violett, of course, continued to read her book, blissfully oblivious to her impeding doom as she ate her gummi bears. She ocasionally looked up to make sure the little bear wasn't starting to fall apart, but for the most part, she simply waited for he dryer to buzz.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:24 am

*Enough! Akki gathered his will, forcing his claws out through the paws of his doll shell. With a tortured shriek the metal of the dryer cylinder tore in long rents as the demonic claws ripped through them. The machine couldn't handle the damage, guttering to a stop as the demon doll retracted the appendages back, leaving the paws tattered, showing cotton through the holes. Akki settled into the bottom of the ruined cylinder, mentally gasping at forcing through all four seals for that long. He would have to wait to do anything else, wait until he could feed off the one who put him through this.*

The Doll House

Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:18 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next