View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next
 A Strange New Arrival. (Open for all girls) 

Diana was a little surprised about the kiss, but she enjoyed it, but it didn't last long enough for her to really enjoy it. She blushed a little before looking over her seat to Darwin.

"So you do have a body"

Diana said, she wasn't sure that Darwin would mind or not.

"A really really nice body"

~Diana Collier~

Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:11 am

"You... You're beautiful, sir... Um... Might I ask... What was that tou were wearing... Did it hurt? I remember reading somewhere about someone who wound up having permanent phusical damage done to herself from binding her breasts too long... I mean, it was yeats, but still, I... I want to make sue my friends are all okay."

Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:15 am

Darwin would just blush her face unseen as she'd hook her strapless bra over her chest shortly before squeezing herself into her full sleeved shirt; obviously just a bit tight on her, as was her bra. Her skirt fit as well as usual as she zipped the pleated red material she'd smile slightly grabbing her stockings & a set of ear bud headphones before putting away her other clothes and walking to the couch to put them on, just for comfort's sake, the blush faded by the time she'd turn around again.

"Guess I grew a bit since I last wore them..."
She'd say scratching the side of her neck putting a foot up so she could pull the stocking up her leg and attach them to her garter.

"And I'm not really sure If I should take that as a compliment or a pass at me Di"

her next comment would be to Violett.

"Oh not really, quite comfortable actually I designed it so it would just move them as if I was laying down instead of actually compressing them."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:18 am

Diana smiled, she sat back down in her seat.

"Well you can take it any way you want to"

She said happily she liked this Darwin much better then the male version, but she would have to get used to it... She took her pillow again, and watched Violett and Darwin, it was her luck she had came to the common room today, she had found some great friends.

~Diana Collier~

Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:22 am

Violett smiled, blushing and nodding. "I'm glad everything is okay, then... Though it'd figure the only boy on campus has a better rack than me."

She smiled playfully, cleaning her glasses off on her shirt.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:27 am

she'd offer the usual friendly snicker her natural tone used to speak now; instead of the masculine one, a singer's voice. She'd move to the other stocking, not quite unused to modesty when she was getting dressed she'd shift to the other leg showing her panties, not that they hadn't both seen them already, though the portion of them that showed was enough to prove she was most defiantly a woman.

"I'll take that to mean a little of both then."

Violett's comment would break her usual snicker into a full blown laugh.

"Well... I wasn't this big last I tried on the bra then again that was also two years ago."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:33 am

Diana repeated quietly, sitting back in her chair a little she was enjoying her time with these two, and she had already taken a liking to Darwin, and very strong liking to Darwin, she wouldn't say anything yet... then she thought about if she was attacked... 'I'll be here for her, me and Violett...' she thought.

~Diana Collier~

Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:37 am

She'd pull a pair of things from her pockets; bits of cloth she'd tie into ribbons, one around her hair the other at her collar, both quite loosely before she'd sneak the ear buds into her ears; out of comfort she could still hear both girl's perfectly.

"What was that Di?" Though I heard you say something..."

She'd shift into a much more relaxed position on the couch legs shifted slightly, skirt just as long as she remembered, though her shirt, it was a bit shorter showing just a hint of skin at her midriff.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:49 am

Diana blushed, she had almost been caught out, she shook her head, and she sighed. She was being a little too flirty with Darwin, and she should really slow down a bit.

"Nothing Darwin"

She said, she felt a bit tired, she curled up on the chair, and fell to sleep, she could almost sleep anywhere.

((I have to go for the night))

~Diana Collier~

Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:53 am

Smiling shyly, Violett watched as Diana drifted off.

"Good things happen here too," she said to Darwin with a bashful smile.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:43 am

She was skeptical about such things given the mention of monsters, and her own lot of being followed by aggravation.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:45 am

Diana said, she had a bad dream, and she woke up from a fright. She sat up and looked to the other two, how could someone her age still be afraid of nightmares... it was stupid... She felt rather childish about that sometimes.

"Never mind"

~Diana Collier~

Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:37 am

looking to Diana's awakening with a bit of a surprised blink she'd then laugh a little shaking her head.

"Well guess that's counted as a good thing, get a good chuckle now and then."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:40 am

"You could maybe fall in love here, too..."

Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:46 am

paused for a moment shaking her head to Violett. The prospect of love quite foreign to her, well... not quite, it was more of something she had given up on awhile back and thus something she didn't notice or pay any attention to.

"Eh... "

was all she said with a bit of a shrug hiding well if there was any past pain caused by that emotion.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next