View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 11:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next
 A Strange New Arrival. (Open for all girls) 

Diana laughed a little too, though she didn't really think it was all that funny... She sat forward in a chair a little, she heard the word love... It just seemed that it eluded her every time...

~Diana Collier~

Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:55 am

Flopping down in the chair, Violett sulked a little.

"Well, it happened to me," she protested. "It could happen to you two, too."

Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:07 am

"I believe in magic, demons, spirits, faeries, angel, aliens, inter dimensional entities & monsters but, love... not so much. I won't question other people's love though."

she'd say simply shifting to a much more comfortable looking position legs crossed at the ankle as she laid back making sure her mini-skirt was covering her.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:15 am

Diana nodded to Darwin's comment, she had tried many times for love, but it usually ended in a one night stand, with her waking up all alone in the morning... never seeing the other girl again...

"Sorry Violett, I just can't see it happening for me"

~Diana Collier~

Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:31 am

"If it weren't for Kari and Katrina, I... I don't thnk I;d have lasted this long... Okay?"

Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:37 am

"Sorry Violett... I'm glad they've made you happy and helped you I just... well I don't believe in love."

she'd just shrug once more closing her eyes for the time being to think and let memories fade back to the subconscious mind. Huffing slightly mumbling something tha couldn't be recognized as English.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:45 am

Diana wondered how someone couldn't actually believe in love. even she believed in it, even though she probably wouldn't ever get it...

"Why don't you believe in love Darwin?"

She asked

~Diana Collier~

Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:49 am

she took awhile to come up with an answer; it would be a complete lie but, they wouldn't be able to tell.

"Don't know, just guess I never saw anything that proved it to me."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:02 am

"Thats sad, I'm sure it will happen though"

She said, she was hoping that when it did happen, it would be with her, she had taken quiet a liking to Darwin, even in the short time that she had known her. But she couldn't really say it to her.

~Diana Collier~

Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:31 am

she wasn't sure she believed it would ever happen given how often she'd been humiliated when she thought she had felt or acknowledged love.

"Eh... if it happens it happens, if not... well I doubt I'm missing much.""

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:38 am

Diana sighed, she wasn't sure if she could convince Darwin, but it wouldn't really hurt to try.

"It could happen... And there is always someone that loves you, there has to be at least one person out there"

She said.

~Diana Collier~

Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:45 am

"It a big universe with who knows how many things out there... no saying if love exists you'll ever find it."

her hand rested at the front of her skirt pinkys slipping between pleats out of habit.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:53 am

Diana replied, she couldn't help but have a quick glance at Darwin, no matter how much she tried not to...

~Diana Collier~

Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:03 am

Diana's glance would be met by the most unintentional seductive pose darwin whad probably ever mnage as she stretched, skift siring to give a peek at satin cloth, chest pushed forward tight against cloth and back arched though darwin wouldn't notice the glance.

"Augg, yeah guess so..."

she cracked aa umber of joints as she stretched finally freeing herself of the stiffness the plane ride over had brought.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:17 am

Diana was surprised at the pose Darwin had most likely, unwittingly shown her, it was stunning that someone who dressed as a man could look so sexy to her...

"Yeah, its too bad I guess then..."

Diana leant back in her chair, and looked at Darwin a little bit longer, 'she's beautiful' she thought happily, well, at least she wouldn't have to rush, like all her previous experiences...

~Diana Collier~

Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next